Maria - a True Story
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Friskee_cpl

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife has gone overseas with my mate's girlfriend leaving us alone for three weeks. We meet a well known slapper and enjoy her company.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Gang Bang  

The following story is completely 100% true. The dialogue is only an interpretation of what happened, I don't remember them word for word. The events are as they happened. Please read the epilogue at the end of the story as it reveals what has become of Maria. A big thanks to all those who wrote us a message and remember if you send us a message, we'll send you a pic of Mrs Friskee in the nude.


I was absolutely whacked. By my reckoning I'd had about 3 — hours sleep and I was still pissed and stoned. I drew myself a good hot bath and threw in some Epsom salts. For some reason I thought that would help. As the water pressure was pathetic I cooked up some bacon and eggs while the bath was filling and ate them sitting on the toilet. (No I wasn't going to the toilet.) I would have looked a pathetic sight if anybody had seen me. The guilt of having rooted another woman while married was starting to surface as the food took hold and the grog wore off. I was truly miserable as I lay in the bath. I'd only lasted a week before I was off sticking the old boy wherever I could. The reality that I'd just had the best sex I'd ever had was not far in the back of my mind. I'm not sure if it was the weed, the booze, my lack of sleep or the good old Catholic guilt but I started to cry. I was a howling mess. The funny thing was though once I stopped crying and composed myself I didn't feel a quarter as guilty as I had. Actually I started to feel amazingly horny. I was so tired though I just crashed out and went to bed.

At about 1.00 in the afternoon the phone woke me from my slumber and I stumbled out into the lounge room and grabbed the phone.

"G'day mate." It was Goodie. "You got me ute?"

"Yeah mate it's out the back. Safe and sound." What followed was about 2 hours of silence. Or al least it felt like 2 hours.

"That was pretty wild last night hey?" he said

"Yeah reckon." Was all I could muster. "She was pretty wild."

"Me mate Bucko is coming up from Melbourne this arvo and we thought we might come over for a few ales and watch the cricket."

"Yeah righto." I said feeling that a few beers was just what the doctor ordered.

I made myself some lunch and flicked on the telly to watch the cricket. I must have nodded off again because I woke up when I heard a knocking on the door. I thought it was Goodie and Bucko so boy was I shocked when, lo and behold, Maria was standing at the door.

"Fuck." I said.

"Hello again." she said. "May I come in."

"Yeah sure." I was in shock.

I was a bit worried about the neighbours seeing a strange woman coming into my house but I wasn't going to leave her, for all to see, out on the verandah.

"This place is nice." She said as she wandered through the house. When she walked out of the lounge room I noticed what she was wearing. She was dressed in a knee length black coat with fishnet stockings on and black stilettos. I eyeballed her as she stood before me and my cock twitched as I recalled the previous nights events.

"You like what you see then?" She asked.

"It's very nice." I said. I had come around to what was happening and I really had to ask. "Maria, Why are you here?"

"Why am I here?" She said as she sat up on the dining room table. "I'm here to thank you for last night."

"Last night was thanks enough."

"You and Goodie fulfilled one of my biggest fantasies." She said as she began to open her coat. "And now I'm here to repay you." With those last words Maria opened her coat and revealed what I knew was underneath. Nothing. Nothing that is except for Maria wearing a pair of fishnet stockings and suspender belts. No knickers, no bra. Just one horny woman gagging to be fucked. My small brain took over from my big one instantly. But along with that came the guilt again. This time I couldn't blame the grog or the hooch.

I just stood there looking at this sex mad wench and a big part of me wanted me to throw her back on the table and fuck her senseless. The more analytical and judgemental side said "Go get a beer." I excused my self and went into the kitchen and grabbed a beer out of the fridge. I opened it and stood sipping it as I rationalised the situation. I had to take a few things into account.

1) I had already being unfaithful so a bit more with the same woman didn't matter. 2)No one would find out because as far as I could tell no one had seen anything. 3)These things don't normally happen. These types of things are what you read about in Penthouse letters. No one would believe it. 4)Maybe my wife was in some Balinese bungalow being fucked as we speak.

I was really starting to believe that this was OK. My only concern now was disease. But I had that covered by the condoms we still had in our top draw. My wife had been on the pill for only 3 months and we hadn't thrown out the frangers just yet. I grabbed another beer out of the fridge and took it into Maria.

"Let's understand something Maria." I said to her as I passed her a beer. "This is the last time OK. After this we are square."

"Not a word to anyone." She said pre-empting what I was going to say.

"Agreed then." I said rearranging my dick in my pants.

"You certainly do like what you see." She said as I rubbed my hard cock through my jeans. "You know I've never had orgasms like I had last night. You two have released an animal." With that Maria ran her hands down to her pussy and rubbed her delightful pussy.

"My orgasms were so intense I thought I might black out." She said as she dropped her coat to the floor. "My word have I been wasting my time just fucking one man." Her talking like this was driving me nuts. When she popped her right leg up on the table and spread her legs I almost soiled my pants. My cock was about to explode. She rubbed her pussy and spread her pussy lips apart to show me her wetness.

"Here." She said as she moved off the table. "Let me help you with those." She came over to me and squatted down on the floor. I could see her pussy lips open up as she squatted down. Boy did I want to fuck those. She flicked her hair back and grabbed at my belt buckle. In a flash she had my belt undone and had my zipper down. She reached into my undies and with the look of total lust pulled my aching cock out.

I closed my eyes with bliss as she pulled on my dick. I looked down and saw her fishnet clad legs spread apart and her hand rubbing her pussy. My cock had a big blob of precum oozing out of the slit and Maria looked up at me as she slid her tongue underneath it and licked it up. Then she ever so gently slid my entire cock down her throat. This is the only time that anyone had been able to do this and not gag. Never before or since as anyone ever deep throated me. This was one seasoned performer.

"Oh fuck girl." I said in exasperation. "If you don't slow down I'll fucking cum all over you."

"I'm sure you'll get it back again." she said pulling on my cock even faster. "Besides we've got all night. I'm not in any rush." With that and the whole look of her bringing my fantasy to life was too much and I had the most furious orgasm I'd ever had. Whole jets of cum shot out all over her face, shoulder, hair and the floor as she pulled ferociously on my cock pumping, pumping, pumping.

"Yeah cum all over me." She said. My wife and nearly all other girls I'd had were all rather coy and never really got into dirty talk. Maria's language made it all the more erotic. After I came she sucked my cock some more tempting life back into it. She didn't have to try hard, it barely went down. I would have been happy with just the blow job. Maria, however, had other ideas.

"Come here." She said to me as she dragged me into the lounge room. "Sit down."

I sat on the lounge as directed by this assertive nympho. Maria moved the coffee table out of the road and she looked splendid in her fishnets and suspenders. I was in awe of both the look of her and her enhanced horniness. It was then that I remembered that Goodie and Bucko were due to come over any minute. I thought it only fair to tell her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.