Once a Jolly Swagman - Cover

Once a Jolly Swagman

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An Australian story about the life of someone who began unwanted and ended up a beloved icon. So don't believe me, neither did his son until he died. I threw in some science fiction critique and some sex to be different

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Tear Jerker   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

They cleaned out the coffee cups and the cold wine bottle filled the three cups to the brim.

Damian made a toast, "To the women I'm going to fuck!" to which they replied in unison, without prompting or rehearsal, "To the man who is going to fuck me."

He didn't try to be gentle with Mary, she was already so excited by the cunt sitting on top of her face dribbling all over her face, that he could have cut off her legs and she wouldn't have noticed. What she did notice was the size of the salami splitting her in two, and she had already come three times by the time he hit her rock bottom. Her hymen was a memory which had gone without a thought or any interest.

After an hour of that, Adele fell off from too much of a good thing and he put her on her back and Mary on her knees and spent a half an hour with Mary offering to marry him in between her mouthfuls of Adele's pussy. She fell over and he made Adele's day, week, month, and year by taking her in every orifice, and 'around the world' twice over. Adele passed out.

Mary whispered, "What about me?" whilst looking deeply into his eyes.

A major portion of a jar of Vaseline later and he very, very, slowly eased his full erection into Mary's anus. He slowly built up speed until she was screaming like a banshee. He came for the second time that night, and gave her, the closest thing to an enema she would probably ever have. He fell asleep the full length of his penis inside her, a very satisfied man.

First thing next morning he awoke with Mary's tight sphincter still around his diameter, and with him badly needing a piss. He knew if he did, as he was, it would become very messy. Things were way too dry under them, so ergo, what had come out of him last night, was still inside her now. He carried her with his arms and hands, using her breasts as handles and his pubic bone and the base of his cock as a seat, his erection acted like a second spine inside her, her head resting on his shoulder. He stood on the back lawn and peed.

She moaned and groaned as he slowly eased her off. Yellow/brown/opaque white gunk poured onto the lawn and over their legs out of her arse. He washed his feet and legs under the back garden tap. Back inside, he stood holding her in his arms like a baby under the shower head. She finally woke when the cold water hit her. She agreed that the smell was horrendous and that was what persuaded her to stay in the cold water as they scrubbed each other with the bar of soap.

'Memo to self: buy more bath soap and some towels. The two old towels Mary brought with her are still saturated from last night', Damian thought.

He made a suggestion about how to get warm again and get even with Adele for sleeping right through our near death experience this morning. Mary partially blocked Adele's airways and he blocked her reproductive system with enough semen to re-inhabit the city after a nuclear explosion. She didn't whinge for some reason so he took her from the rear and 'viciously' forced her face into Mary's cunt. He was finding it very hard to discipline this young lady, so he fucked her face and she cheered because Mary was sucking her cunt and she was in seventh heaven. Bah, humbug. Actually, this morning was every bit as good as last night.

Damian had found it evident over the years, that if you give a girl carte blanche with sex: where there is no guilt enforced on them, and anything she can imagine she can just do, the moralising and hypocrisy they usually exhibit as necessary for the social system they inhabit, just disappears. The last two days, I discovered that these two girls given that exact same situation together, ran amok and tried everything and all at the same time. This is like when the birth control pill first came on the market for general supply.

With the kind of moral upbringing they had both had, especially the Catholic lack of sexual education on sexual 'deviations' from the Catholic 'norm', they were simply doing anything that felt good. A couple of years ago I heard a Federal Government Minister say on a television programme that they couldn't tell the general public what computer sites were illegal to open, because the general public would open them through pure curiosity, and there is nothing his department could do to stop them, and in most cases, not know that they had even done it. The Catholic Church can't tell the children in their charge, the sexual acts they shouldn't do, as the children will do those things then out of pure curiosity. The school's directive of 'just don't do it' is a little too general and conducive to automatic revisionism.

The three of us did the grocery shopping: coffee ... again, bath soap, pull fly back up, sugar, tins of soft drink (what's wrong with water?), four tubes of KY Gel, pull fly back up, 'there is a security camera up there watching you suck me, and you're not helping me with the little exhibitionist, Adele. Holding my cock for her is not helping me, Adele!' Adele recalled him saying with a smile.

He eventually stopped Mary by filling her mouth with semen. The girls had stood in aisle three (baby wear and clothing) for ten minutes, sharing his semen until it was mostly gone, though Mary was doing her party trick of gargling all the way home. The shop didn't sell towels. The both of them were giggling and chuckling like hyenas as they entered the back door. They had just finished sharing the last of the gargle. An adult can't complain about a thirteen and fifteen year-olds' immaturity as immaturity is simply part and parcel of those age groups.

They settled in the sun on the back porch and their overall demeanour was different. Of the two of them, Mary was the only one able to take his full erection in her mouth, without difficulty. So she made him hard, which was easy. Then she sat on his lap with him fully inserted in her cunt, facing away from him. He didn't know what kind of damage she was doing to her uterus or her other assorted innards, as her bottom was resting on his lap. Adele spent the morning licking our joining, and Mary's abused clit while we read. They ate some lunch and Adele dug the KY Gel out of the shopping when asked to by Mary. After inserting him in Mary's arse, Mary repaid the favour by fist fucking Adele as she stood beside her.

Damian wasn't get much out of it, so when they tired, and it seemed the shine had worn off the novelty, he began to discuss their future.

"Adele, what do you know about me?"

"You love Mary. With a little push I may get lucky and you will love me. You're crazy smart, as you could make everyone think I was the victim, when it was all my fault in the first place. You are the eighth wonder of the civilised world at sex, and I fell in love with you sometime last night. Oh, going by what Mary says, she fell in love with you when she dropped her book on your lap in the train and you looked her in the eye. Do I need to know anything else?"

"Adele, I am a swaggy, a swagman. Don't laugh. I've been one since I ran away from an orphanage, when I was eleven. I'm now eighteen. I regretted the last ten times I moved on, but I still moved on. I can't help myself. I have walked away from other relationships, women I loved a little and who said they loved me. There is possibly a baby or two somewhere, because those women thought it would hold me. Admittedly, the last time was when I was fifteen, and the maturity of fifteen year olds has a lot to be desired, hasn't it, Mary?

"Now, Mary already knows this, I'm still here now because I love and want to stay with Mary and I'm trying to control myself. Mary's not, you're not and Nina's not, I'm trying to control me. And yeah, I do think you're past the nice stage, too Adele. Mary knows her mum wants me to be her lover at the same time as you. Her Poppa can't get it up any more, and she has had lovers all her life. With the three of you as my tie, I'll keep on saving money kidding myself that I'm saving 'road money', and we can all try to get me to stay here. I must admit, it would be a pretty nice place to put down roots. Do you love me enough to help me do this thing?"

Mary replied, "Yes. Damian, if you left me now, I think I would kill myself. I would just pine away and be like Mumma: old before my time."

"Don't worry about your Mumma. She has to clean up her act and dress and act like she did when she had lovers. And I will be her lover until she can find someone who's not a little kid compared to her."

Adele said, "I do love you. If you left now I would simply follow you, wherever you went. But I don't understand why you would want to walk around empty dirty bush tracks."

"The best I can explain it: I made love to two of the most beautiful girls in the world last night. I went to sleep inside Mary's bottom, while cuddling your beautiful body, and with all that going on, what was going through my mind was the memory of walking along a dirt bush track at five o'clock in the morning, the sun breaking over the horizon and the currawongs being in choir with a kookaburra laughing in competition. A kangaroo is on the field beside me looking at me just in case I am competition and I'm walking to a property where the rumour has it they need casuals for the shearing or the wheat harvest. I am a competent shearer and drive almost anything on wheels with an engine. If the rumour is wrong or finished a week ago, you ask them if there is any work locally they might know about. They will feed me a meal and set me up with enough food to do me for a few days, and I'll see if I can find a main road they had talked about, and get a hitch somewhere, the direction is not very important.

"Now to this idyllic scene I'll add an addendum. That is the ideal, and it would be one day in five years that it might be true. I've almost died of thirst, hunger, gunshot, dysentery, food poisoning, pneumonia, flu and insane drivers. A week's rain for you would make you feel horrible but on the road it would give me fungus between my toes and make me awfully sick if the only cover has a bloke with a shotgun disagreeing with me about the only dry place for three days walking distance. And nobody wants you in their truck if you're saturated. You wouldn't want you in your truck if you were saturated. Does that answer your question for you darling? Come here, you two! I've got the blues and need my girls for a cuddle."

They had some packet soup for lunch and some bread bought this morning with some very runny margarine which lived on the cupboard. The afternoon was spent picking on one poor soul or other and double teaming them until eventually all three gave up and called for mercy. They were at Mary's place by nine as they wanted a hot shower and to wash their hair. After Damian had the food warming, he was 'lured' to share a shower and 'forced' to fuck two slippery horny young girls. I really don't know how he stood it, do you?

That night, Nina came in first as usual now, and for a tired woman she had a swing in her tail and a swish in her walk. In front of Mary and Adele, she grabbed Damian's cock, held his neck with the other and kissed him until she heard the ouzo bottles rattle. She then walked through to the kitchen and gave both girls a solid kiss each which wasn't in the slightest like a mother on a daughter. Damian had given her a reason to go on, and she became, almost overnight, eminently fuckable. It was all in the attitude.

Next morning, without knowing why, possibly because we had to drive passed the Perth school anyway, to drop Mary off, Damian made the intended timing 'arse about face'. Nina joined Adele and him in the headmaster's, Mr. French's, office. There, they explained the situation and the current charges the boy was facing. Damian explained that he was with them as bodyguard short-term, as her parents had threatened her. The parents had even tried to assault her for having her brother arrested for attempted rape, right in front of a uniformed cop, for Christ's sake. Adele corrected him that there was semen inside her vagina, so the police said that wasn't attempted rape, but actual rape.

As they left the office a man who looked extraordinarily like Adele came at her like a threshing machine. Damian had seen better fighters, too drunk to stand in pub brawls. He didn't know Damian so Damian walked past him, turned, and king hit him on the side of his face with a fist. When you fight to win you take every advantage that you can; forget fair play, good sportsmanship and Marquis of Queensbury. Damian wanted to knock him senseless and achieved his aim. The man went down like a pile of ripe faeces. Damian asked Mr. French how the father knew his daughter was there. Mr. French said he rang him because this girl lied about her brother last time, and he had helped protect the boy then.

Damian rang the police on 000 and told them of the case, and made a complaint and they were there within minutes as the school secretary had already rung them over the assault. They verified then that the first rape's cover-up was helped by the headmaster, who was then placed under arrest with half a dozen charges, plus another few more from today's episode. Mr. French, a la Mrs. Heller's comparison to Torquemada, had just come to realise that maybe he had been wrong from the outset. Damian asked the cop if he was in trouble. The cop thought not but they would put it through the wringer and see what colour the water turned. Cops have to earn a living, too.

There was a solicitor Damian had heard about, a real ambulance chaser who only gets paid if he gets results. The main trouble was that he was in Fremantle, a medium harbour side city many suburbs away, about the size of Woollongong but had been renovated to become cool, instead of old a dilapidated as it was once. However, Damian wanted to create space between Adele and her attackers' legal team, thus pulling them out of their safety zone if they became obstructionist. Adele's solicitor's first responsibility was to ensure her rights when Department of Public Prosecutions takes them to court then to sue everybody and anybody who took part in anything against her positively or simply unhelpfully.

So he went next door to where that aforementioned solicitor was. This one was being her own receptionist, as she was just getting her start in the trade. He could see she was going to wait until he embarrassed himself by asking to see the solicitor. Instead, he sat Nina down by holding her chair for her, held Adele's seat as she sat, perched himself on the corner of her desk, as that was all the chairs in the room. Then he just looked at her, in precisely the way people either hate or love. That Mr. French certainly hated it. Mary fell in love because of it. Nina recognised a Mexican stand-off when she saw one so she began talking as if they had been speaking, all along.

The solicitor laughed out loud at the situation, then they told her the problem, and how it now looked as though they have the right to sue the school, as well. The whole thing was getting out of hand. The police were handling the rapes and assaults, and were throwing the book at the brother. Now the police were charging the parents with aiding and abetting the crime, and have added attempted assault, yet they were still letting the parents and the brother out on bail.

Adele showed the solicitor the video of the hospital, both of the threat and of the attack, and gave her the charge sheets for the brother and parents. The solicitor made a phone call to the Perth City Watch House, and they confirmed that charges were being laid against the headmaster. A second charge was being laid against him of assisting the attempted assault by the father.

Damian asked her to see if he was going to be charged for assault on the father. They said not. It wouldn't have been the first time he'd been charged, but it was usually for vagrancy. He didn't tell her that, though. The cops often present the facts to court cases of someone being charged with a crime, as damning in evidence within itself, as if being actually convicted. It was something about a propensity to commit a certain type of crime.

The point being that you appear to have the tendency to carry out that type of crime; so, ipso facto, you were more than likely to have done it this time and got away with it, being guilty last time. It ain't true, brothers and sisters of the jury, but it is to them. You just look at them when they accuse you of being charged on such and such date, and you reply; so? If you want to give a cop the shits, use their own laws against them. It's not always a good idea to be on the bad side of the cops, though.

Damian's boss knew he was going to be late, and he even knew why. He had told him about the whole affair, it was on the radio news on the hour, then the ten AM television news and finally in the papers that afternoon. It must have been a slow news day. The boss asked how it evened out, and Damian told him about the father's second attempted attack and the schoolmaster helping in hiding the assaults. The attempted assault in the school had been on the radio news that morning as they were coming to work. The boss-man had become quite taken by this kid's work ethic and his responsible attitude to work so he wanted to know if he was staying, as at that moment, Damian was a casual.

Damian said, after a little thought, "I'll stay, if you'll have me."

The boss offered him a permanent position, and training to achieve a back-hoe operator's licence.

It may seem to be a rapid promotion, but most workers in Damian's category headed up to the iron ore mines that have wages that make your eyes water. It was obvious to the boss that Damian had a different attitude. The boss was more afraid he would head back to the freedom of the roads but he had obviously found ties which were binding him. How much he could make in the Norwest wasn't a motivation for him.

'It's a gamble', the boss thought, 'but he's as tough as teak, is this kid. If he can stabilise his wanderlust, he is management material'.

The other blokes who work with him take his word as gospel, and won't argue with him as he had a broad general and practical knowledge of nigh on almost everything they needed to know. If the boss didn't know better, he would say his workmates were a little in awe of him so he was a worthwhile gamble.

The papers took some time to fill out and some questions were impossible to answer. Tax file number and superannuation would have been laughable, except that you can't work in this modern day world without them; not for any length of time, anyway.

The 'road' was looking damned attractive as Damian trudged up the Taxation Commissioner's Western Australian headquarters' steps. After some time, his number was called. He almost ran in a panic, without looking back, then and there.

'Why am I here? I'm here for my girls, now concentrate fool!' he thought. 'My number is being called a second time, how can a bunch of numbers on a moving screen look impatient?'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.