Once a Jolly Swagman
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An Australian story about the life of someone who began unwanted and ended up a beloved icon. So don't believe me, neither did his son until he died. I threw in some science fiction critique and some sex to be different

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Tear Jerker   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Adele missed Friday's school and rang Mary from her home Saturday morning, very early. When her mobile rang, Mary had her throat, full, of urinating me and I looked at her phone and it said, Adele ringing. I answered, hoping I hit the right buttons, as I haven't had a lot of experience with this technology. I had never actually talked on a mobile phone before either.

"What, Adele?"

"Can I speak to Mary, please Sir?" she whined, she didn't sound happy.

"No, her mouth is busy on me at the moment. What do you want?"

"I needed a place to sleep, please Sir. I'm not wanted here, any more."

He thought for a second, "Mary, do you have a spare bed, just shake or nod."

'I really need to pee this morning.' he thought as Mary nodded, 'we've all got our priorities.'

"Do you know the suburb where Mary lives, and the train she catches? Yes? You'll need clothing and your school things for at least a week, preferably longer. Ring Mary when you have reached the station before hers."

He hung up, abruptly. He had finished pissing and he thought the sinews around her jaws must have stretched. She was taking him easily, deep-throating him the same way he intended to fuck her: all the way to his pubes.

It took almost twenty minutes, but he almost blew the back of her head off and she swallowed him whole again. He was going soft and she let him pop out of her puffy, swollen, red lips.

She said, "God I love doing that! It's such a rush when you come," with a hoarse voice. She'd come no less than six times during the act.

While she was brushing her teeth, he told her what was said on the phone, as she had only heard one side of it.

"When Adele arrives, you'll have to take her to your mum. Ask her if Adele can stay for a short time; because, if Adele plays her hand right, she may own her parents for their child endangerment alone, by the time this is through. I'll take the morning off work, Monday, and see a solicitor on 'a free initial consultation' basis, and we'll then see how far she can go. Tomorrow, you are going to have trouble walking by the time I'm finished with you!"

Mary almost swallowed her toothpaste, and did spray it all over the sink.

An hour later, Mary's phone rang and they headed out of the house aiming for the station. They were just reaching the station as Adele stepped from the train. Her eyes were red, she didn't look well and was badly dishevelled. She had just been kicked out of her home, and disowned by her parents: exactly how should she look? It turned out they kicked out last night and she slept in a park in the city not wanting to inconvenience us any further. A night wrapped in newspaper in a city alley, persuaded her otherwise.

They took her to Mary's place, there Mary's mum was doing her weekly cook and the family wash. On Saturdays, Nina doesn't head for the shop until five, and Georgio had casuals come in because the weekends were his busiest time. The rest of the time he can't financially justify casuals, but still needed the extra server. He'd said his best days, profit-wise, were Tuesdays to Thursdays, for some reason. They were steady days with lower turnover; that would be right, as they would be milk and bread, non-discount days, less eating out. Mary gave the spiel, and he let Adele tell them all of what happened afterwards. They didn't know the results of their actions, even although Damian felt he could have written the script last week, as if he had been there.

Nina looked at Damian, as she knew he was controlling both girls as if he held their strings and microphones. She nodded and looked at him again. He ordered both girls to Mary's room and said they were not to come out until called. Nina accepted his actions, and he could see that with little trouble she would obey him as well, at least as obediently as her daughter does. That was, if he wanted her to. At the moment, he had enough troubles.

She made them both coffees without asking Damian and he explained, with complete honesty, the whole story.

"I knew, as well as I know that you would masturbate right now if I told you to, that this kid, this boy, would get away with everything because the girl is not valued at home. They had already let him do it once and they knew, without a doubt, that he would keep on doing it. They also knew he would eventually do something more vicious. They put locks on their bedroom door but not on Adele's door. That tells me that they expected him to do it and it may have been a tactic to get him to come home after leaving.

"I set it up," Nina's eyes widened at that knowledge, "so that the girl would be only lightly injured, the boy would be caught, and she would have evidence that the parents were up to their necks in it. In fact, they were almost accomplices. I don't understand that, but I don't need to, it's not my problem. I will take Adele to a solicitor Monday morning, and to school after that. Maybe the other way round would be better. I might take her to see the headmaster first, and tell him where she is staying; I'll decide that Monday. In reality, she, like Mary, will be with me unless she's at your home. Do you understand?"

Note that he did not ask her if that was okay.

'I wonder if she actually heard anything I said', Damian thought.

"Would you really like to see me, an old lady, masturbate?"

"Not so old and yes, I think you should do that for me."

"How often, a day, do you masturbate?"

She groaned in embarrassment and excitement as she said, "Four or five times."

"How often do you just play with yourself?"

"All day as I'm so horny, and the old man just can't do it any more."

She lifted her apron and dress above her waist and started pummelling herself through her panties.

"Do you normally masturbate this way?" It looked both uncomfortable, and for someone who says she does it so frequently, awkward.

"No."

"Do it like you normally do it."

She groaned and closed her eyes and lifted the clothing over her head and lay on the floor, the pants were gone and the bra was gone, legs spread and two fingers in her arse and her right hand mistreating her vagina as he would never treat a woman.

"Get yourself cleaned up after you come. I want you to begin dressing like you used to, and make yourself look how you made Nando like you. Do that, and I'll see you are more satisfied somehow. You can come, now."

Quietly she stuck most of the fingers of one hand in her arse and the whole of her other in her cunt, and flopped around like a dying fish out of water as she came.

It was unnaturally noisy but deeply satisfying for her.

She quickly put her clothes back on, watching the floor all the time until she looked up at him with a lascivious expression on her face, she tucked her panties into the pocket of her apron. He thought his smile might have matched hers. She licked her hand and gave it to him and he sucked on her fingers. She turned her back on him and he called the girls back in, but Nina was rubbing her open hand up and down the lump she knew to be his penis while she stood in front of him.

"No man has made me come that way before, and with just your voice. I will not have to play with myself again today. Sex with you will make me young again. Make my girl's first time a good one. You are the devil, Damian."

"She won't be home for tea tonight. I will find a nice restaurant and make these girls feel good about themselves. I would like you to be with us, to hold my cock the first time I put myself in her, but I can see that might be impractical," he said, and then called out, "Girls?" both came out, "are you wearing underclothes?" they both looked over at Nina and he said, "I asked you a question!" they both nodded, "get rid of them. Pack some clothes for the night, something nice that will show your nipples. Make it a little see-through-ish, but neither of you will need clothing tomorrow. We will shop another time."

Nina couldn't look at them, because she was leaning on the cupboard as if her knees had given way.

"The devil, Damian," she whispered.

Mary gave her mum the weirdest look as she was leaving and Adele looked at Damian, afraid. She was either afraid of him, or afraid of what she would be willing to do to get then keep him. As they walked home, he ignored the puzzled expression on Mary's face.

"Use that phone book that I found, and look up a restaurant that you would both like to go to, tonight. Make it whatever you want. I will eat anything. I think it's about time we had a day off, Mary, as I think we need it. We can spend the day, tomorrow, how we normally do. Adele can do the same, or not, as she wishes. Adele, you have never seen two people do nothing, as well as we do nothing, I hope you like science fiction, or you're going to be very bored. Better find a taxi number, as well."

The clothes were off Mary and Damian in almost the length of time as it took to open the door. Mary had put on her gynaecological shorts without the crotch again, her mother noted them without comment, and that crop top almost wasn't hiding her nipples this time, just sitting on top of her breasts and slightly hanging, so he thinks his girl might be going through a growing stage.

They gathered their books, the cooker (which was now at full heat), coffee, sugar and all the rest. She lay back on top of him. He passed Mary his tied together series of The Stainless Steel Rat. She was so excited that she sucked him for a while, until he became hard, then she lay down on top of him with her back against his chest. His erection was long enough that he uncomfortably poked well out to the side. As the pre-come dribbled, and of course it always did, she wiped his urethra with her finger and licked it. She then raised one leg and moved his erection between her legs way out in front, making it looked like it was part of her. It was useful, too, as it stopped her from slipping down. They acted as if Adele wasn't there. If she wants to join in, she was welcome, and that included anything she wanted to do as she was told earlier. Mary leant forward and licked the entire head which only made him leak more. It was sort of counter-productive, depending off course on exactly what she was trying to do: clean it, or encourage it.

He watched Adele go through the reading material, and saw her scrunch her face at much of it. Then she found 'Stranger', and dove into it, knowing it was forbidden literature from memo's sent around the school to be given to parents. She was sitting on the opposite wall of the porch. As Mary had found, you can't sit modestly like that. She was wearing a fashion of the moment, money is no object, skirt, and an expensive, elegant silk blouse, thus proving that you can give your children everything, and nothing, at the same time. She was having trouble keeping her eyes off of Mary, as Mary was absent-mindedly masturbating as usual, and feeding Damian her fragrant juices with alternate hands. She seemed to be doing little reading, as her eyes were facing towards Adele.

"Do you want a coffee, Adele?"

"Please."

She watched me start to make it by my side, three spoons of each letting it cook etc.

"Damian, what kind of coffee is that?"

"Turkish, I'll water yours down like I used to do Mary's. She has grown up an awful lot in the last couple of months and takes it just the way her mother does: hot and strong."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.