The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 66: A Peachy Keen Ending

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 66: A Peachy Keen Ending - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

The Peachy Keen books wound up being an annuity going and coming.

While I turned out enough stories to make a hundred movies, the Walters had a knack for picking out the most entertaining stories – the better to make blockbusters. And they made so much money, they did not even bother breaking out the lawyers when an obscure porn studio began doing “parodies” of each movie, loaded with every conceivable porn cliché – except scatology. I did not want my characters – or my actors – shitting on each other.

Sara and her daughter were wonderful additions to our cast – which also benefited from the arrival of some legit Hollywood star power. My own daughter, Georgia, had such a natural kinky steak that one of the porn pros, a young girl named Leslie that Audrey had worked with in the past, stayed with her as a full-time mate. Former Hollywood star Candace and her daughter, as their relationship became more public, also decided to cash in.

And so, just like that, my little piece of the Caribbean became Stacy’s Cay: the world’s largest offshore porn studio. Audrey/Amber, of course, was the star in many things – we even allowed her to perform as the late, great Caitlyn (not by that name, of course).

Perhaps not surprisingly, clips showing H.C. (formerly known as Horse Cock) went viral world-wide, turning him into an internet sensation and ensuring profitable videos any time he opted to participate.

With an unlimited bank account, we also reached out to the best and brightest inside (and out of) the industry – Master PC can be very persuasive – to portray all of my beloved characters as they grew up and discovered sex. At the same time, under a different pen name, I wrote porno “satirical” versions of many of the stories.

Of course, I threatened myself with lawsuits, just to keep it interesting.

Stacy returned to the cay the following summer for her own wedding, and her choice of Gibson as her paramour was brilliant. Turned out our kindly old next-door neighbor was quietly into quite a few kinky things with his wife the first time around. But after an extended honeymoon, he and Stacy collaborated to make me a grandfather the old-fashioned way.

But by then, Nicky’s mom and I had given her a sister. But our little piece of the world became a little more crowded due to an unforeseen tragedy.

Well, actually, none of us were terribly surprised. Once we joined Belle and her father as husband and wife, they busily set about the business of raising a family, Belle giving birth to a son and a daughter not quite a year apart. But soon after they went on a long-distance pick, leaving their kids behind with Aunt Missy in order to treat themselves on a belated belated honeymoon.

The corner’s inquest found that their minivan was doing over 100 MPB when it tried squeezing under a fully loaded big rig trailer. Bud, beheaded, died instantly, but because Belle was not – the report assumed she was giving him head (I know, deep irony) but refused to spell that out. She lived for nearly 24 agonizing hours, passing before any of us heard to save and restore her.

As it was, Sara was awarded custody of their two children and she elected to bring them to the cay as well, raising them alongside Georgia and our son Miles and Nurse Sam’s son, Samuel. That meant all of them were raised by nearly a dozen loving, doting women who were often as not naked. And since aging was something we adults no longer had to worry about, I eventually had close to 20 children with Nicky, Anita, Holly, Georgia and Sara all bearing my offspring.

Many of them, boys and girls, were deeply in love with dancing and Stacy’s Cay became the home of Susan Castle’s second dance school – run by Nicky, of course.

But Master PC kept busy. All of my women were made to be willing and able to work behind the camera as well as in front, and as a sovereign state, no one could touch us. Not that someone didn’t try.

But that’s another story...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.