The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 59: Finally

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 59: Finally - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

“Wonder if I have to become a Mormon again?” Melissa asked as she stared down at the blue water.

“What on earth does that mean?” Holly Danvers asked her bodyguard as their small plane circled the small island below.

“You, of all people, would appreciate how Master PC is able to jack people around,” said the former cop. “As best as I’ve been allowed to remember, I’ve been a whore to a horny cop, a secret agent, an undercover bimbo at a bachelor party and God knows what I’ll be when we land here,” she nearly shouted, getting some things off her chest, to be sure.

“Mom, I’m really nervous,” Georgia Danvers said from the back of the plane.

“I know, honey. This is not the greatest way to earn your wings,” Holly said, looking back. “Just keep your barf bag close.”

“I’m guessing there are a lot of things she is doing for the first time,” Melissa said.

“Not the least of which is meeting her grandfather,” Holly agreed. “It should be something.”

In the back of the plane, Georgia was miserable – in part because the person next to her was sleeping soundly.

“How can you sleep when you know we’re about to die?” Georgia hissed at her seat-mate. She was answered by a noisy snore that Holly and Melissa could hear all the way forward. It was the perfect tension breaker for the red-head. Down below, she could see a series of small boats coming and going from the dock, and correctly guessed that most of the guests were arriving by water. She had no idea why they had the dubious honor of defying death on this flight.

“You bringing anybody else in today?” she yelled at the pilot, hoping she was heard over the engine hum.

“Not today,” he shouted back over his shoulder. “Buckle your seat belt.”

“Never unbuckled it,” she shouted back. She couldn’t hear his answer, but thought she heard him chuckle.

Several choppy minutes later, the seaplane taxied up to the dock, and the pilot disembarked first in order to help Holly step up onto the dock. She wobbled over to the far edge and retched the fast food she’d eaten on the run in the Atlanta airport earlier. Holly put on her sunglasses and saw her daughter already walking towards shore.

“Hey, mom.”

“Hey, baby.”

“Get a move on.”

But another wave of nausea hit her and she had to stay put until she was through passing the world’s worst breakfast burrito. When she finally was able to stand up, all of the plane’s passengers were out of sight.


Down on the beach, Alyssa and Stacy were walking on the beach, hand in hand after having some serious get-acquainted sex.

“So your dad has found true love,” Alyssa said, regretting it immediately.

“Again, you mean,” Stacy said, showing no apparent emotion. Alyssa missed the flash of her eyes behind her sunglasses.

“We’re not going to fight, are we?” Alyssa asked, touching her daughter’s arm. She was surprised how muscular she seemed.

“No mom. No fight,” Stacy did manage a smile. “This is Daddy’s day. His and Nicky’s day.”

“You know, I barely remember her,” Alyssa said as they began walking up the dock. “Pretty girl, but I didn’t remember anything special.”

“Dad didn’t even get to know her well until after you left,” Stacy explained, again without visible emotion. “I kinda think she was there when he needed someone and their feelings for one another just grew.”

“Thank you for inviting me,” Alyssa said, right on cue. “It will be good to see him happy. Closure, you know.”

“And I appreciate you not bringing your dreadlocked girlfriend,” Stacy said, knowing exactly why she came alone.

“She wanted to come,” Alyssa said, looking a little puzzled. “But I knew this was right.”

From offshore, the two women heard a whoop of greeting from above and saw what appeared to be one of the world’s most beautiful women para-sailing and waving with both hands. Another gorgeous, younger babe was waving from the boat.

“Todd is still Todd,” Stacy said, grinning at the absurd sight.

“Todd Arnovsky? Really?” Alyssa said, shielding her eyes with her hand. “Hearing about it is one thing ... but my God he looks so much like her. Who’s the girl ... the other girl?”

“That’s Neriah, Brooke Burke’s daughter,” Stacy explained.

“Wait. The real Brooke Burke’s real daughter? Or is this another magic trick?” Alyssa asked with an incredulous laugh. “She’s for real?”

Stacy sighed and trudged up the walkway, leaving her mother standing along, hands on hips. From around the corner another young woman – this one a leggy, petite blonde – rushed up to Alyssa

“So where’s the nude sunbathing?” she asked. “Alyssa pointed towards the rocky point at the end of the island, and the girl said, “Thanks!” over her shoulder. At that moment, Stacy returned, sorry that she left her mom standing.

“Who was that?” Alyssa asked Stacy.

“I have no idea,” her daughter said, meaning it. “All I know is that the ceremony is only about four hours away, and I’m counting the minutes.”

Stacy against started walking towards the complex, but this time turned and looked towards her mom.

“You coming?” Stacy she asked. “Let’s got wish Dad luck and fuck with him a little.”

“I’m all for that!” Alyssa laughed, again taking her daughter’s hand as they ran up the trail.

When they arrived at my bungalow, they found me, Doc and Chuck all huddled around his laptop and didn’t so much as blink at the fact that Chuck was naked.

“Stacy just explained the whole Todd and Neriah thing,” Alyssa reported. “I’m beginning to realized that I’ve missed all the fun.”

“That’s my boy,” Chuck said, not looking up. “So this is going to sync up with what Nikki has planned for her mom?”

“That’s the plan,” Doc said. “One big, macro command affecting everyone at the same moment.”

“Care to share?” Stacy asked, sitting on the bed.

“My dick or what we’re talking about?” I asked, moving in front of my daughter in a game we’d perfected long ago.

“How about both?” she asked politely as she unzipped me and inhaled me in one, wonderful, casual motion. Alyssa moaned her approval.

“Ohhh,” I couldn’t help myself; her mouth was one of the wonderful things in my life. “It ... seems that Belle and her dad did some really shitty things to your friend, Angel.”

My dick popped from her mouth.

“Aw, no. Angel? They used the computer?” she asked. To my surprise, Alyssa took up the slack before I could even protest. So I decided to roll with it.

“Yeah, babe. They took her on the road against her free will and put her through some changes,” I said through gritted teeth. “They then erased most of her memory of the trip and took a lot of her personality with it.”

“That’s why she’s been so non-responsive. But when Chuck began tinkering with the Program again, we accidentally rebooted her,” Doc said. “Mr. Arnovsky here is trying to make sure none of their shit is left...”

“ ... and come up with a suitable plan to punish them,” Chuck added. ‘Your dad has an idea that most of us are down with.”

With only a mere sidelong glance of her mother blowing her father, Stacy slid alongside Chuck and looked at what was unfolding.

“You’re not going to kill them, are you?” she asked.

“You sound disappointed,” Doc said.

“She seems to be close to her old self again,” I said, sucking in my breath at a slight nibble; Alyssa smiled through my erection. “And she agrees they need to pay.”

“Good,” Stacy added her affirmation. “By the way, mom and I saw this tanned, hot-looking blonde who asked about the point. Had no clue who she was.”

“Me either,” I said as I near a release. “Doc, more surprises?”

“Oh, yeah,” he said. “But I don’t know if she’s one of them or not.”

Everyone fell silent out of the courtesy of letting me pop my cork. With a roar, I poured about a quart of Childers quality cum down my wife’s throat. It took two or three spasms for me to empty my chamber, but she was used to my style and she knew right when to slide down to the root of my softening monster and clean it up. But she followed her oral care with a quick run to the restroom, returning with a warm cloth so my bride wouldn’t have too much evidence that I didn’t wait for our honeymoon night.

“Any thoughts?” I asked as she was lovingly tucking me away.

“Sara on board with you doing stuff?” she asked and I nodded.

“Well, then, Belle and her drunk daddy deserve each other,” Stacy said, not smiling. “We can’t kill them, we can’t turn them into coatracks, so let’s make them the best damn barn pickers in California.”

“Baby, I love you,” I said, kissing her with all the passion I’ve felt for her all these months. Alyssa looked on, almost glassy eyed.

“When we drop the macro on the ceremony, turn them into husband and wife,” Doc said. “Dumb her down.”

“Be sure to shrink his dick,” Stacy said. “All you guys jacked yourselves up to some gorilla dicks. Not that impressive – except for dad’s.”

“You’re not going to leave Sara all alone in this world, are you?” Chuck asked, turning to speak. He did give himself a big ol’ dick, I noticed.

“She has her other daughter now,” I pointed out. “She’s been under my protection for a while, now, but she’ll be joining us here following the ceremony.”

“She and Nicky are pretty close,” Stacy observed. “Pretty apparent.”

“She’s going to be part of our extended family,” I admitted. “She had a special ... closeness to me and Nicky during that trip to Vegas, things we’ve never shared. She’ll be right at home as Nicky’s personal sex slave – just like your mom is going to be happy as yours.”

Alyssa just smiled stupidly at us; her programming was in place.

“I love it when a plan comes together,” Doc said.

“Whatever,” I said, falling back on the bed. “What can you tell me about security?”

“Glad you asked,” Chuck said, hitting a few keys. “How long until the ceremony?”

“Three hours, give or take,” Chuck said. “Ah, here’s your head of security.”

Melissa walked in, again decked as a busty blonde Mormon teenager. But this time, instead of a mere sidearm, she had two full bandaleros criss-crossing here amble chest and a MK 17 strapped over her shoulder.

“Expecting trouble?” an amused Doc asked.

“Nah. These are for ridding the world of Master PC assholes,” she said. “If I have to fit in, then I want to be able to break out when necessary.”

“Melissa, just want you to know we trust you implicitly,” I said. “We’re having some fun at your expense, I admit, but we believe in your ability to defend this place.”

“Does that mean I’ll get my body back?” she asked.

“No way. You’re a Mormon bimbo again this week,” I said.

Melissa sighed and left to do put her rifle away and do her rounds with something less conspicuous.

“I’ll finish this,” I said, rolling over on my side. “Wake me up in 45 minutes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.