The Pact: A Master PC Tale
Chapter 58: Unceremonious

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 58: Unceremonious - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

The guests of honor – Nicky’s parents – were the last to arrive.

A special Master PC program was needed to allow them to initially turn a blind eye to the decadence that was running rampant on the cay. Then everything would change and it wouldn’t matter, but I wasn’t inclined to clue Nicky in until necessary.

“Why did we never see them at the dance studio?” Sara muttered under her breath as we watched them disembark unsteadily from the seaplane.

“I actually thought I remembered them there a time or two, but he was transferred and they agreed to let her live with Cassie until she graduated,” I said. “We all know how that turned out.”

“Did they disown her or something?” Sara asked, turning to look at me. She seemed surprised I knew all this. I knew a lot more than that.

“More like, she was too ashamed to face them,” I shrugged. “Once I convinced her that shouldn’t be the case, they had a nice reunion a while back.”

“Shhh. Here they are,” Sara said, waving her hands. A moment later, the pair of 60-somethings walked in with open arms.

“Lawrence! What a day! What a place!” boomed Nicholas Moore, a semi-retired FedEx executive now based in St. Louis. “I have never dreamed of such a place, being stuck in the Midwest all these years.”

“Please enjoy your time here,” I said with a slap on the back. At the same moment, his bride of 40 years, Suzanne, wrapped me in a hug that could have taken down a smaller man. I caught her and hugged her more or less at the same time. She only lingered long enough to plant a big, wet kiss on my cheek, leaving her lipstick imprint apparent.

“Thank you for saving my daughter from a life of lesbianism!” she actually managed to say in a happy way. “I never dreamed this day would come.”

“It’s kind of a miracle for me, too, Suzanne,” I said with a smile fixed on my face.

“Please ... call me mom!” she said, patting my chest with her hand.

“Thanks ... Suzanne,” I said, winking to take the sting out of my rebuff.

With the Moores safely in their room, resting from the trip, I had time to talk with Doc.

“This thing going to take a nice, traditional approach?” I asked. “I haven’t even met the preacher.”

“We’ve got a Justice of the Peace coming over from Antigua,” he said. “He has a wonderful accent and smile that tells me he’ll be down with pretty much anything – especially since we’re paying him five grand to see and say nothing.”

“At least he won’t be outbid,” I laughed. “Everyone here?”

Doc produced a printout with a series of bold check marks on it.

“Let’s see ... Althea has made ashore it with your lawyer as her date,” he chuckled. “That’s a scary coupling.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.