The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 31: Special Delivery

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 31: Special Delivery - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

(A reminder that this is a fictional story in a fictional world much like our own. Any behavior by my characters resembling real-life people is purely accidental.) The names of Neriah’s underage friends have all been fictionalized.

Six hours later, an entire entourage was on its way to Antigua. As I bid them farewell, Stacy was sporting a new, deeply tanned look. Next to her, holding her hand in a most affectionate way, was Audrey/Amber, looking as spectacular as any woman I could imagine. Joanie put together tied-off top that contained her boobs, but she drew the line at wearing a bra. Her deeply tanned seatmate was her son-turned-daughter, Brooke/Todd, who was grinning like a moron behind his designer sunglasses because some pathetic member of the paparazzi took several photos of him in the concourse.

Joanie, who was as well-versed in computer language as her husband, still needed a few minutes to fully understand what I wanted and to help me load the macro attached to the trigger word I loaded at the last minute.

The girls all had floppy hats and oversized sunglasses to wear when they embarked, which would help keep more shutterbugs from chasing Todd through this little holiday. Feeling pretty heady financially due to my book deal, I granted them a full four-day vacation that would allow them to do more than just set the stage for Alyssa’s ultimate fuckover.

That gave me plenty of time to finish up the books and take care of the invitations – which Liz and Althea would help me put out. What amazed me about my enhancements, is that I could mentally link with Stacy and essentially see what she was seeing during their trip, however distant they travel. She slept for much of the flight, so that awareness was only in the back of my thoughts. But once they landed, it was as if I were a hitchhiker in her head; whether she knew I was there or not, I couldn’t tell.

She didn’t know.

Upon arrival in the spectacularly beautiful island nation, Stacy instantly became a tourist and gawker, like most first-time visitors (like Joanie and Todd). Only Amber, despite seemingly the youngest of the group, was easily the one most in the moment.

“Come on. Let’s get to the hotel first,” Amber said to a star-struck Stacy. “Plenty of time for everything else.”

Instantly, Stacy realized she had to refocus, and thanked Amber before grabbing Todd by the hand – who in turn tugged on Joanie’s shoulder bag. A half-hour later, they were at the check-in desk at the Hilton and found out my present to them: the penthouse suite, complete with two sets of double beds, a jacuzzi, a private balcony and a gift basket of an assortment of sex toys.

Not surprisingly, Todd and Amber wasted no time getting on their bikinis and hitting the beach – where a handful of eagle-eyed paparazzi noticed the glamorous – and apparent lesbian – couple making out in a partially exposed cabana before hitting the beach. Within 24 hours, the headline LESBIAN TRYST was splashed across a handful of scandal rags, and an urgent message to one of the biggest tabloids led to a call at the home of Brooke Burke shortly thereafter.

“Rocky, you know me. I’ve always tolerated your cameras and all that intrusive stuff. I love it! God help, I love it so much!” she shouted over the phone. “But that wasn’t me! It can’t be! I’m here!”

“Brooke, of course it’s you. We used HD lenses. It looks like you stepped right out of ‘Wild On, ‘ complete with your baby boobs,” the confused publisher said.

“But that was me 15 years ago!” she cried. “I’ve lost 15 pounds since then.”

In all the wrong places, Rocky thought. But, he added, “Point taken. But she’s even calling herself Brooke.”

“What if...” the aging superstar paused, “What if I confronted her with the camera there? Call her out.”

Ten million in sales, is what, Rocky thought. But, he instead said, “We could go along with that. Right now, we happen to know she’s on the beach in Antigua.”

“Why there?” Brooke asked.

Why the fuck not there? Rocky thought. Instead, he answered, “Not sure. But she sure seems to be enjoying herself with a girl we think is a young porn star.”

Lucky girl, thought Brooke. Instead, she said, “I’ll be on the next plane.”

Hanging up, Brooke’s mind raced as best it could. She started up the stairs to her palatial bedroom, passing her daughter’s room.

“Neriah, pack your bikini!” she yelled through the closed door. “We’re going to the Caribbean!”

Neriah, her newly turned 16-year-old daughter, couldn’t hear exactly what her mother was yelling, because her head was between the legs of her best friend, Charity. A stunning, beauty only a few months older than her friend, they found out by happy accident during a sleepover that both were indeed bisexual – a secret both had successfully protected until now.

“I think your mom was calling you,” Charity said in a stage whisper.

“Wha?” said Neriah as she raised her head, eyes all but glazed from the delicious flavor of her friends virgin pussy. “What’d she say?”

“Something about your bikini and the Caribbean...” Charity began, but that was enough.

“Ohmigod! I gotta pack!” Neriah said, wiping her face on her bedspread.

“Need any help?” glumly asked Charity, who was close but not there yet.

“No, baby. But I will pick up where I left off when I get back,” she pulled herself up and indulged in an open-mouthed kiss of her friend – which would have made her the envy of most 18-year-old boys in America, could they have only seen.

A scant 30 minutes later, Brooke raced down the curving staircase, calling up to her daughter yet again, “Will you hurry up?”

But a moment later, she found out to her embarassment that Neriah was sitting on the front steps, packed and impatient.

“Like I’m gonna dawdle when my mom takes me to the beach,” she grinned.

“Grab you bag and let’s go!” Brooke dashed by her as their personal town car pulled up the drive. Once they were settled in and had a chance to catch their breath, Neriah’s curiosity took over.

“Why the total rush?” she asked. “You usually take, like, forever to plan for a trip.”

“This is business and pleasure both,” Brooke said, checking her makeup in specially made compact. “Turns out there is some woman who is currently on the island of Antigua impersonating your dear old mother. And she’s apparently fooled a lot of people, including the tabloids.”

“Why aren’t you bringing David along?” Neriah asked, not quite willing to call her stepdad anything but his given name.

Brooke looked at her disdainfully.

“You know why. If she looks like a younger version of me, he’d fuck her before they could get their shoes off,” she said.

Neriah knew; she’d fucked David once, no twice, during one of her mom’s frequent photo shoots, but his tastes were a little too traditional for her. They’d agreed that it was an interesting experiment, and both could move on without complication.

“Gee, I guess I’ll have be your chaperone then,” she grinned, knowing her mother also had a wild hair in their very open marriage; the great secret was that her four kids were by four different men.

“Good luck keeping up with me,” grinned Brooke, who suspected that all of her daughters had inherited that itch that needed to be scratched. That was why each daughter would receive a vibrator for their 15th birthday. Neriah wore hers out and got another one a year later.

“Geez, mom, what do you plan to do?” Is she dangerous?” asked Neriah, who was in truth a bit sharper than her mother – a product, no doubt, of her father’s DNA. He was one of LA’s best and most expensive plastic surgeons, who had already done a little touch-up work on two of his daughters unbeknownst to Brooke or her new husband.

“Rocky Mann is going to have a photographer there to capture the moment. I’ll have him for backup,” she said, patting her daughter’s leg. “Oh, look! We’re going right to the plane.”

The perks of a successful career ... the Burke’s had their own account chartering a private jet. It would be zipping them to Antigua without any layover or refueling stop. It wouldn’t be long now.

It surprised Stacy not at all that as soon as they’d gotten all of their bags into their adjacent rooms, that Todd and Amber paired off and danced off to the beach in Caribbean-worthy bikinis. With a difficult couple of days coming up, she was content to relax for a while – and to have the brainy, savvy Joanie Arnovsky as a companion. Much to her surprised, she elected to flop into an overstuffed chair rather than drag Stacy off to bed. However, she’d long since removed her tie-off top, giving her massive boobs room to breathe.

“I wonder sometimes about having big boobs,” Stacy said as she sprawled in an incredibly comfortable chair.

“I’d always wanted to be ‘above average, ‘ but one of the first thing my dear, sweet husband did when he got his hands on Master PC was blow me up to this size, give me the musculature to carry it and the imprint that I wanted them all along,” she said. “So I’m not really in much of a position to offer an opinion.”

“While I’m here, maybe we can try it?” Stacy said suddenly.

“There no reason I can’t do it. I certainly have the skill,” Joanie said. “But are you sure?”

“Just as a test, while we’re here on the beach,” Stacy said, sitting upright.

“Wait, wait,” Joanie put her hands up. “Is this before you meet your mom?”

“Oh. Yeah. I forgot,” Stacy plopped back in the chair. “I want her to envy me as I am. Thanks for reminding me.”

“It’s awful early in the day still,” Joanie said, stretching and pulled herself to her feet with some effort. “You want to sleep or you want to fool around?”

“How about we share a bed and see what develops?” Stacy said, hugging her friend but making sure her head was resting on one of Joanie’s epic boobs. She tweaked it with her tongue and Joanie cooed a response, holding Stacy to her breast not unlike a motherly hug.

“Poor baby,” Joanie whispered. “Never once had a mother’s love. She has no idea what she missed.”

Stacy took one of Joanie’s nipples into her mouth.

“Ooo. But I do,” Joanie added. “I think I see someone who needs some TLF.”

“Really?” Stacy actually laughed while suckling. “Tender loving fucking?”

“Try it, you’ll like it,” Joanie took Stacy by both hands and walked her back to their bedroom as Stacy’s giggles became out-loud laughter.

Down on the beach, Amber and Todd had secured beach towels, an exclusive cabana and an umbrella and had laid out in the morning sun. It did not take long for their tops to come off – and for the long-range cameras to begin clicking away.

“Put lotion on me,” Amber said. “This skin hasn’t actually been exposed to sun like this. The tan is natural.”

““Really?” Todd said, remembering his reputation an excellent given of massages. “Well, you’re about to get a real bonus.”

Todd’s thumbs each found a knot in Amber neck muscles, caused a rush that brought her nipples to full attention. His hands worked their way down the porn star’s flawless rib cage, across her lower back and down to the sciatic nerve. Just for good measure, he slipped a finger inside her swimsuit and into her asshole – a moment a photographer captured for posterity.

“I love anal anything,” Amber/Audrey said as she lay her head on her arms. “Too bad we’re in public.”

“I don’t give a shit,” Todd said, pulling her bottoms down and off in one smooth motion. Amber frantically reached up and pulled the flap down on the cabana, allowing Todd to discover that her love of anal wasn’t just talk. They were still there, sleeping away the aftermath, when Brooke and Neriah checked into the same Hilton. But the beach wasn’t foremost on the TV star’s mind.

In the room, she buzzed Rocky’s photographer on his cell phone.

“Curt? Hi! It’s Brooke! I’m here at the Hilton,” she said.

“I know,” he said. “I’ve been snapping shots of you all day.”

“Shots? Wait, no! That’s not me!” she said frantically. “Are you telling me the imposter is here?”

“If it’s not you, then she looks more like you than you do,” Curt said. “The camera does not lie.”

“Where is she now?” Brooke demanded.

“Pretty sure she’s still in this covered cabana,” he said. “You – she – and her porn star buddy were nearly naked when the flap came down, and they’ve been there every since – at least a couple hours.”

“I’ll be right down,” Brooke said, slamming down the phone.

“What about me?” Neriah said from the door to her bedroom.

“Go ahead and put your suit on,” her mom said. “It’s a beautiful day to lay out, and I hope I can join you later.”

“Don’t have to tell me twice,” Neriah said, already pulling off her top and shorts and she began to change. When she emerged with a wrap over her suit, her mom was already gone. Seeing an opportunity, she quickly changed into one of her favorite forbidden suits that her mom would only allow her to wear around the pool at home. It was a few inches bigger than a string, but her blossoming boobs were already having trouble being contained – just the way she liked it.

She stepped onto the elevator to find it already occupied by a pair of women. A mid-20s brunette with breasts that seemingly couldn’t exist in nature, and a long-legged willowy blonde with a golden tan and legs that seemed to go on forever – an illusion that was helped by the contour of her skimpy thong and a nearly transparent wrap. She licked her lips without a second thought.

“I think somebody likes you,” Joanie whispered to Stacy. Without thinking, Stacy glanced over at the young girl to discover her staring unapologetically. Her nipples, at full attention, would have betrayed her anyway.

Stacy sized her up. Her height probably belied her age. But her eyes were all about grown-up desire.

“Hi,” Stacy said to the mesmerized teenager. “Been here long?”

“Just got in,” Neriah managed. “My mom and I.”

Stacy was now facing her.

“This is my first time down here. You?” she asked, unblinking.

“Me, too,” Neriah gulped. A lie, but so what?

“I love the beach,” Stacy said.

“Me, too,” Neriah nodded.

“I like fucking more,” Stacy said, lightly touching the girl’s arm.

“Oh my God,” Neriah shivered. Before Stacy could push the seduction any farther, Neriah grabbed Stacy’s head with both hands and pulled her to her for a wet, open-mouthed kiss. Stacy was caught by surprise for only a moment, responding in kind as Joanie looked on with amusement. The two teens continued their kiss when the elevator hit the lobby, and before stepping out Joanie hit the button for their floor. And at the last second, she stuck the room key in the band of Stacy’s bikini.

When the elevator reached the top floor, Stacy took her new lover by the hand and walked her towards the room. After closing the door behind them, Stacy reached out and pulled the knot free that strained to hold Neriah’s boobs in place. She turned to face Stacy and the older girl took a globe in each hand and began a tongue dance on each nipple. Neriah’s arms hung limply by her side; for all her dalliances with her friends of both sexes, she’d never enjoyed attention from an older, more experienced man or woman before – oh, expect for Peyton; she’d never forgive me for forgetting that night.

Stacy slipped her lover’s bottoms off and pushed her back onto her bed. Neriah whooped in surprise, but kept her gaze fixed on her lover and she propped herself up on her elbows, offering both her breasts and her pussy.

Stacy opted for the cleanly shaven pussy.

Her long tongue snaked all the way into the girl’s vagina and filled her with feelings totally unknown to the young girl. For her part, Stacy sought out Neriah’s G spot and finally touched the rough bump with the tip of her tongue. A quick, skillful diddle was all it took, putting Neriah over the edge and causing a massive flow of juice into Stacy’s mouth. She expertly swallowed it all, then vibrated her lips on Neriah’s clit to cause a completely different orgasm the heels of the first.

Having only willing but limited partners before, Neriah found herself shaking and spasming from the back-to-back triggers. In fact, it took her longer to recover than ever before. Her eyes opened to find Stacy laying next to her, chin resting on her hands.

“Always wanted to try that on a virgin,” Stacy said. “By the way, you’re not a virgin are you? My tongue went all the way into you and there was no blood.”

“All the way?” was all the exhausted Neriah managed. “I guess it’s my turn to surprise you.”

“If you’re up for it,” Stacy said. “You’ve got a great smile, and I love to have it on my pussy.”

“Don’t have to tell me twice,” Neriah said, swinging around to engulf Stacy’s groin, astounding her with the size of her mouth. Her tongue was of mortal size, but clearly experienced at pleasing a woman.

“You do that much better than...” Stacy began.

“ ... than most girls my age?” Neriah grinned. “I know. I’ve had to teach my friends a few tricks.”

“I bet they enjoyed the lesson,” Stacy said with a large smile. “I know I’m enjoying mine. Feel free to proceed.”

“Oh! Sorry,” Neriah resumed her thorough examination of Stacy’s vagina with renewed energy from the complement.

Joanie, all but oblivious to the prying eyes of her fellow vacationers, settled for a table with a power source – the better to plug in her laptop, which she’d brought down in her wicker bag. She felt like the first order of business would be to locate everyone, beginning with her son. But as the laptop powered up thanks to the local Wi-Fi, something the Master PC had never done before alarmed her.

When she attempted to bring up Todd’s Brooke Burke image, she got what at first seemed to be a ghost image. But at second glance, it was not in the same position as the first; one appeared to be laying down, the other walking down steps. Her mind raced, but she decided that it was some sort of malfunction, some kind of time delay. But she knew that she had to let me or Chuck know ASAP.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.