The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 24: Something Old, Something New

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24: Something Old, Something New - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

Susan Castle had forgotten how good silk sheets felt.

But her first purchase after getting her new lease on life weren’t clothes, shoes, makeup or sexual aids. She made straight for Bed, Bath and Beyond and snared the most expensive pink silk sheets she could afford.

What felt even better, she decided, was the warm woman who was snuggled up against her under those sheets. A few days ago, her niece was barely into her teens, but was an old soul who’d lived a miserable life until, against all odds, she was able to make it across the border and wind up in Daytown, her aunt’s name the only English she knew.

Just then, Maria hugged her tia, sliding her hand up to gently cup her small but (again) firm breast in her warm, smooth hand. A hand that was callused and blistered when she arrived. But there was only a hint in the emaciated waif that she took in and the gorgeous woman who now shared her bed.

She turned to face Maria and received the kiss that awaited her.

A few miles away, Alice Miller likewise was snuggled up under her covers. But she would be hard pressed to tell you the name of the bearded, tanned man who was currently spooning her with his softened dick. She’d met him at the revival hall, a well-dressed, smooth talker who was swept away with how well this kid was playing honky tonk piano last night.

“How’d you get so good?” was his smooth line of introduction.

“Practice, practice, practice,” she said as she played on.

“Are you just a piano player?” he asked.

“Are you just a hanger-on?” she asked, not missing a note.

“I’m a patron of the arts,” he said. “I also like screwing sexy musicians.”

“Then you’ve hit on the right girl,” Alice said, wrapping up her number with a flourish. “You ready to blow this joint?”

“Are you ready to blow mine?” he replied.

Alice laughed, a deep, throaty laugh that had been lost to her for years.

“Let’s get the fuck out of here,” she said, taking his hand.

He was blown, screwed, revived and blown again as Alice began feeling the oats that were ready to be sown almost immediately after her makeover. At no time did she ask his name, nor offer hers. The sex was urgent, almost animalistic, but both lay satisfied in the pool of their collective sweat; they lay in Alice’s front hallway, never making it to the bedroom.

“That ... was unexpected,” he murmured, when he awoke/regained consciousness.

“Been saving it up,” Alice stretched and rose to a sitting position. “Somebody had to be the first one. Consider yourself lucky. You got a cigarette?”

“Left coat pocket. Matches in the right,” he said. “You said ‘first.’ You been in prison or something?”

Alice laughed as she took a deep drag of her first cigarette in 17 years. “Yeah. Serving a life sentence.”

She passed the cigarette over to her lover, who knew when a conversation was over. After a few moments, he asked, “Can I at least take a shower?”

“No, I don’t think so,” she said, accept the cigarette once again. “You need to get dressed and leave. It was a mistake bringing you to my place.”

“That was because my place was clear across town,” he reminded her.

“Yeah, but we could have done this in a cab,” she said, gesturing at the pile of clothing they lay upon.

“Not any cab that I’ve ever been in,” he laughed as he pulled on his Jockey shorts and reached for his pants. “You were one helluva fuck last night.”

“Thank you for the complement,” she said sweetly. “Hope you enjoyed it, because there won’t be a second time.”

“Do me one last favor,” he said, buttoning up his shirt. “Let me watch you walk naked to the bathroom. One last lingering memory.”

“What a romantic,” she said. “Lock the door behind you.”

Alice turned and walked, ever so slowly, down her hall to the bathroom, quietly humming the tune that drew him in. She went into the bathroom and waited to her her front door click before turning on the water.

Susan was also enjoying a hot shower, but Maria was alongside and slowly lathering her newly restored head of blonde hair. Neither spoke, although Maria occasionally lowered her hands and lathered Susan’s entire torso. After a time, she turned and faced her niece.

“Maria,” she said, water cascading down her face. “I want you to shave me. Shave my bush.”

Maria glanced down at her tia and laughed.

“I think someone beat me to it,” she said. “You’re smooth as a newborn baby – and so am I!”

Susan reached down to feel her knob standing out on her smooth, bald groin.

“Nobody could have done that,” she said, puzzled. “You swear you didn’t do that to me overnight?””

“Swear to God,” Maria said. “Hey, someone did mine, too. And it was as thick as the hair on my head.”

“I guess that was part of the deal,” Susan shrugged. “Oh, well. Turn around, sweetheart. Time for me to return the favor.”

“Aunt Susan?” she asked as she offered her mane of black hair.

“Hmm?” she purred as she reached for the shampoo.

“How old am I now?” Maria asked.

“Physically, you’re 18 years old now,” Susan said after a pause. “But you’ve always had a very mature, old soul. You were grown up the day you walked into my world.”

“This body feels right,” Maria said. “I have boobs now.”

“I noticed,” Susan said, reaching around to lather them up; they were full, C cups with dark, extended nipples.

“You know what I like best about this body?” Maria said, turning to embrace her loving aunt.

“I can guess,” Susan said.

“I can make love to Missy now,” Maria said, eyes wide with wonder and desire.

“We both can,” Susan said. “She’s coming over tonight.”

For a moment, Maria was her old self, squealing with the delight of knowing she was about to get her way once again.

Both Susan and Alice, creatures of habit that they’d long been, arrived at the aging studio more than an hour before they officially unlocked. As was usually the case, the McKinnon sisters were waiting. Susan was especially eager to see Jacy in action, since the studio’s prim ballerina was finally enjoying sex – something her kid sister had been doing for several years. In fact, Michaela was beginning her first day with the advanced senior class despite being almost three years younger than her sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.