The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 23: Home, Sweet Home

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23: Home, Sweet Home - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

I awoke, I thought at first, in the hospital because of the clean, crisp sheets. But when the lights came on moments later I realized I was in my own bed. My ribs were killing me, but I still forced myself to smile at the sight of Stacy and Nicky sitting side by side with anxious looks.

“Stacy, get me my laptop,” I wheezed.

“Right by your side. On the table,” she replied.

My groan told her that reaching it was not in cards, so she crawled across me – revealing no panties under her sundress. I glanced Nicky’s way and she made me laugh, painfully, with a roll of her eyes. I immediately repaired the damage to my ribs and called up Nicky’s profile. As I’d suspected, her passion for me was genuine, but it was also clear that she had a bit of a possessive, jealous streak. No more – after I’d deleted it; she was now the perfect potential wife who would not only look the other way as I fucked my way through life, she would be willing (thanks to another tweak) she would join in.

“Good to see both of you here,” I said. “Climb in bed with me and get to know each other better.”

Stacy squealed her pleasure, pulling her sundress off in one smooth move. Nicky, her smoldering gaze now directed towards my daughter, stood up and slowly slid down her shorts (still no panties) and tugged her snug top over her head. She crawled onto the bed like a lion stalking its prey and promptly took charge of Stacy for the next 30 minutes.

She pinned my daughter to the bed, straddling her and pinning her shoulders to the mattress. She bent it to kiss her, and Stacy extended her tongue to meet Nicky’s. Their kiss quickly turned into an embrace and she and Stacy rolled over into a clinch that indicated that both had the requisite amount of passion to make this work.

I got up and pulled on my pants, and as I reaching for the light switch, Stacy spoke up through her kiss.

“Leave the light on,” she said. “I want to see her moves.”

“You’ll be impressed,” she said in a low voice, rising to pull Stacy into her. Stacy locked her legs around Nicky’s waist and the wrestling match was on.

“Don’t wreck the room,” I said as I closed the door behind me.

I retired to the family room/office to organize my transcripts; even the Peachy Keen Kids have a timeline. About an hour into it, my business line rang; Liz was checking in.

“Are you kidding me?” she practically shouted into the phone.

“Why? What’s wrong?” I asked, puzzled.

“Wrong? Nothing’s wrong, boss,” she said, using my least favorite pet name. “But this workspace – are you kidding me? This is a gallery worthy of a master, not an, an illustrator.”

“You say that like you’re not worthy,” I said in my best reassuring tone. “You’re one of the best in the world at illustrating stories. I knew what resources you’ve used in the past, so I made sure you got the best of everything.”

“No kidding,” she said appreciatively. “The pressure’s on me to deliver my best work with all this stuff.”

No problem; I’d already ratcheted up her already considerable skill level to something akin to Rembrandt. She would only realized that she was turning out superior work in half the time. I seriously doubted she’d even notice that I took 15 years off her toned but aging body to make her a luscious 25 again.

“When do you want to meet?” I asked.

“I can be there in an hour,” she said. “Is that too soon?”

It was, but not for the reasons she’d have guessed. I could always adjust, however.

“Come on over,” I said. “Take a cab and put it on my tab.”

“On my way, boss,” she said.

I promptly dialed up Althea, my agent, and let her know we would be beginning the artwork phase within 24 hours.

“With so many manuscripts, how long are we looking at? A month? Two months?” she properly asked.

“I want you here in about two weeks’ time,” I said. “That a problem?”

“Seems premature,” she said after a pause. “I don’t need to be sitting around when there are other clients to oversee.”

“You won’t be sitting around,” I said truthfully, “and you can ‘tend to your clients’ from here just as easily. A phone call is a phone call.”

“Yeah. Got me there,” she sighed. “You know that I hate that part of a country with all my allergies.”

“I promise you if you have any kind of allergic reaction I will let you leave that day,” I said, already looking at the laptop and adjusting her allergic level to next to nothing. That wouldn’t be her only adjustments, of course.

“ ... I will be there under protest,” she was saying. “Two weeks it is – and only because I’m intrigued about you turning out so many manuscripts. You swear you didn’t recruit some creative writing class.”

“Nope. All me,” I said as I heard a rap at my front door. “Someone’s here. Gotta go.”

I was already halfway to the door when I ended the call, and was just a little surprised to see Todd – looking amazing in a fiery red floral print – and Audrey, wearing her old cutoffs that we found her wearing.

“Can we come in, Uncle Lawrence?” Todd asked sweetly.

“Of course. You’re always welcome, both of you,” I said. “What’s on your mind?”

“I want you to change me to one of my other selves,” Audrey began.

“And I want to see what these selves looked like,” Todd admitted.

“Audrey, I was thinking about what you said yesterday,” I said. “And I realized that it was the only life you knew, that so much of your innocence was erased from your memory. But you were not born a porn star and you didn’t grow up fucking the dick of the week.”

“Sure seems like it,” she admitted.

“I called up Chuck last night and he agreed that we could do this with the power of our new Master PC program. You guys need to sit down,” I gestured at the couch. Audrey sat there, but Todd plopped down sideways in my lap. Even up this close, he looked like the real McCoy.

“You need to be Audrey,” I began, and her pout was immediate. “BUT ... there is so much more to you. You are a sexual savant, you are and proven actress. And you are clearly comfortable being someone else.”

“I agree with all that,” she said, ‘including the need to be Audrey, at least for a little while.”

“Here’s what we decided, and since I am your actual Master now, you will not argue,” I began. “During the week, Monday through Friday afternoon, you will be Audrey, a student at Stacy’s high school. And some of the other girls still go there as well. You’ll have homework, you can date, you can dress as you please within the rules.

“Then, during the weekend, you will fly to Vegas as soon as school’s out and arrive as your new porn self – named Amberleigh West.”

“Amber! That was going to be my name! I remember that now!” she said excitedly.

“You’re right. Chuck figured out that there is a complete program on your special computer that gives you her mind, body and personality.” I said. “Just like your were once Corinne, Nicky and for a very few days, somebody named Cherry Rain.”

“But Uncle Lawrence,” Todd cooed from his comfy seat. “Audrey and I had one little request.”

“And what might that be, you hot little former shortstop?” I teased.

“Can you or your computer find one of Audrey’s old movies – as Nicky Dial?” Todd asked.

“I’d hope so. Maybe the Internet will oblige without too much trouble,” I said. Within the hour, I’d found a nice print of a gem called “Things Change” that had Nicky being an active, horny bi-sexual just discovering guys. By that time, Liz had arrived, both Nicky and Stacy had come up for air and introductions had been made all around. With people pairing off, Liz wound up next to me by default, but her programming was already in place and she was receptive (for the first time ever) to all my inappropriate advances.

Stacy made popcorn.

Liz, a red-headed former hippie (why do have so much luck with redheads?) was totally tanned, braless and wearing granny sunglasses when she arrived. Her bad teeth were a spotless white, her breasts more than a cup size larger than before and her sex drive was back on a par with a horny 25-year-old hippie.

“I can’t believe I’m finally letting you have your way with me,” Liz purred as I cuddled her with my arms. “And that boob you’re grabbing wasn’t there two days ago.”

“Puberty has been kind to you then,” I whispered.

“You’re so full of shit,” she whispered back. “I have never felt better – or looked better – in my life, and you had something to do with it.”

“Maybe so,” I said. “Let’s just enjoy your good fortune together, shall we?”

“Sure,” she again lowered her voice to a whisper. She slid off her jeans without another word and lowered herself onto my cock, never facing away from the movie. Her restored ab muscles massaged my long, thick cock as it filled her to her cervix. I’m wasn’t sure about her, but she summoned two hard, juicy orgasms from me before the movie ended.

She was still in that position when the lights came back on.

“Liz?” Stacy asked, pushing Nicky’s head away from her elongated nipple. “You look ... flushed.”

“I’ve never come so hard and so often in my life,” she mumbled. “And I couldn’t make a sound.”

“Why?” Stacy and I asked at the same time.

“I don’t really know,” Liz said shakily. “I know at least three times I opened my mouth to scream and nothing came out.”

“You have my permission to scream,” I said, giving her a purposeful thrust.

“Thank ... OH GOD! AHHHH! YESSSS! HOLY FUCK!” she screamed at a piercing level. Then, just as suddenly, she was back. “Thank you, Lawrence. That was the best 30 seconds I ever had.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.