The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 19: Present Day, Plus One

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19: Present Day, Plus One - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

Her energy level higher than she’d ever remembered, Susan Castle could not break her old habit of slipping on a long, well-worn nightshirt before going to sleep.

All night, it seemed, she dreamed. She dreamed of her old dance partners, looking young and beautiful in their rhinestone tuxedos and shorts. But suddenly, they appeared old and gray and seemed to wither away before her eyes. She seemed to be watching her arthritic hands as they evolved into claws, only to flex out and fan out to her wonderment.

Feeling an itch beneath her nightshirt, she reached down to scratch her graying patch of pubic hair. She awoke with a start when she discovered that there was none, and her long-dormant clitty twitched under her touch.

Too late now. She was awake.

She gracefully slid her legs out from under her covers and felt that they, too, were hairless. But they were also firmer than she’d remembered; even in her heyday, she was always having to exercise away the previous meal. But there was no mirror handy, and she merely sat in the dark, wondering what to do next.

She slipped her nightshirt off, tossing it on the bed. And she began a journey of discovery with her fingertips. She found her neck was again smooth and firm. Her hands themselves felt wonderful as she flexed her fingers. Slowly she slid them over her shoulders, down her arms, over her firm, small breasts and longish, distended nipples (those were new!), down her flat, firm stomach and into her lap.

It did take not much for her to have her hands-on orgasm. That was never her problem, after all. Relieved and excited, she nonetheless slid back under her covers and wrapped them snugly about her nude form. She still had a few hours of sleep to finish Master PC’s masterpiece.

One thing she knew for certain – the dress that Missy had given her the night before would be the entirety of her wardrobe.

The little white pills Alice Miller took before going to bed effectively prevented her from having similar dreams. So the piano playing elderly lady who went to sleep was a memory when she awoke well after sunrise.

Immediately, Alice felt odd in her chest. Daylight was already pouring through her bedroom window, so her discovery was total and instant. Baby, her boobies were back!

Sometime long ago, when her 30s evolved into her 40s, her twin handfuls went south along with her love life. One fell victim to cancer while she still considered herself in her prime, but it got to the point where she refused to look directly at herself in the mirror when she bathed or changed.

She was looking now. They were even bigger than she’d asked for (shame on you, Mr. Childers!), but it only took a few moments of sizing up her nude form that she realized they suited this new body to a T. Her waist had never been so narrow, even as a teen, and her legs never so long. And she’d certainly never seen her hairless pussy in all its glory before. But she liked the way it looked and really liked the way it felt to her touch.

Susan Castle was still sound asleep and snuggled under her covers when her phone rudely rang – and rang and rang. With a one-syllable vulgarity, her day began.

“Shit! Hello?” she barked.

“Well, aren’t you in a fine mood?” Alice sang. “Did things not work out the way you hoped.”

Susan did not answer, but looked at her nude form for the first time as she stood at the desk. She did not recognize she lithe, dark-haired, young women who stared back at her. Then she realized it; she’d been a bleached blonde in her 20s the first time around.

“Hey, I look pretty good,” she said, marveling at the sound of her own voice. “How about you, Miller?”

“Castle, I am undressed to kill!” she laughed. “I may not get dressed all day!”

Susan was actually have a similar thought, but she had a dance studio to run.

“I don’t care if I have a naked piano player today, but I’d better still have one,” she said. The Master PC command she insisted upon kicked in. Alice was quiet for a moment.

“I’ll be there,” she said, hanging up.

Stretching out and going through a graceful series of ballet poses, much like she’d done every day for the previous 40 years, Susan used the routine to further increase her awareness of her new body. What followed was a long, luxurious shower in which she again brought herself to an orgasm with very little effort.

The dress Missy chose was perfect on her new body, even if her nipples were more prominent that she cared for. Then she turned to the side, and she whistled at the curve of her own ass. She debated over her shoes, and grabbed some practical heels. But she knew something wasn’t quite right; she concentrated and her hair lightened with blonde highlights literally snaking their way down into her tips.

She smiled with satisfaction. But then, there was a frantic knock at her bedroom door.

“Mi tia!” her niece shouted through the door. “Something is really, really wrong!”

Having an idea what opening the door would reveal to her, Susan swung it open to reveal a stunning, Hispanic goddess, nearly six feet tall and luminous. Maria was not only older, she was off the scales beautiful.

“Where is mi tia?” asked the bronze angel. “Who are you?”

“It’s me. Susan,” she said softly. “We were both changed ... You are so beautiful.”

“But why? I don’t understand!” said the girl, who was having trouble fitting into her clothes.

“Here. Sit on the bed next to me and I’ll explain as best I can,” Susan said, patting the bed. Eyes wide, Maria sat next to her beloved. “We were changed by a powerful, wonderful force that let me be young again, stronger and prettier and a better dancer. I had you age two years, but I had no idea what you would grow into.”

Susan gently pushed some of the girl’s hair out of her face and touched her arm.

“Our feelings for each other have been changed a little, too. Can you tell?” she asked as she stroked Maria’s upper arm.

“Y-yes. I see you and feel so different,” the girl said, shaking a little. “Is it because you look close to my age?”

“That’s part of it,” Susan nodded. “But we are a family, and I have not had a family in my entire life. I wanted to have all of the love a family can bring, including having you in my bed.”

“Oh, tia,” Maria began to cry, even as she smiled.

“Please, call me Susan, or Susie, from now on, okay?” Susan said. Maria responded with a sudden kiss on her “aunt’s” mouth. Susan returned the kiss and within moments clothes were flying off of their bodies. To Susan’s surprise, Maria eagerly took the lead and had Susan on her back. She leaned in and displayed a long, long tongue as she lapped at juices that flowed from Susan’s pussy in a way which the teacher had never recalled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.