The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 16: Day One

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16: Day One - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

Kay Richards lay spread-eagle on a big, overstuffed couch surrounded by a dozen or more oversize pillows. She nibbled on her index finger as each ripple of pleasure rolled through her. She’d quit counting her orgasms hours ago, it seemed.

Stacy Childers, her face covered with her friend’s juices, raised up and looked over at the others in attendance – Judith Richards, Dennie and Dannie Reynolds, Belle and Sara Wilson – all of whom also had juice covered faces.

“No doubt,” Stacy grinned. “That’s a butterscotch pussy.”

“See! I TOLD you,” Dennie said as she rushed over to lick the excess juices away.

“You guys done?” Kay said listlessly from her couch. “I know I am.”

“Hey, we had to see for ourselves,” Belle said as her mom hugged her close and playfully tongued her ear. “That’s pretty special.”

Judith, who was keeping her own strawberry flavored snatch a secret from the kids for the time being, beamed at her daughter and drew a tired smile in return.

“I will tuck her in and make sure she makes it to school tomorrow,” Judith said. “But I’m proud of what you girls did here tonight. Stacy, your dad allowing us...”

“Allowing me,” Stacy corrected.

“ ... allowing you to put some Master PC commands in place that would benefit someone other than the parents,” Kay’s mother continued. “There will be plenty of days and nights to enjoy our new circumstance.”

“I like that word,” Sara Wilson said as she guided the teens towards the door. “But this is one circumstance that no one is a victim of.”

Dannie, who looked very much like her daughter already, gathered her exhausted daughter and Kay’s best friend, into her arms and carried out the door, while Judith similarly toted Kay back to her bedroom. She tucked her in and left her to sleep through the night, a tongue-filled, open-mouthed kiss the only telling moment between them.

Her alarm came quickly and much too loudly, but Kay drug herself into the shower and was downstairs for breakfast in good shape. She found her newly restored mom making pancakes in a t-shirt that failed to cover her perfect dancer’s ass. Modesty indeed was one of casualties of the pact.

“Eat fast. Dennie will be here in less than an hour,” Judith said over her shoulder.

“No problem. Nothing builds an appetite like orgasms – or so I’ve been told,” she grinned at her mother as she poured a generous amount of syrup on her stack. Her mother laughed as she sat at the table with an equally large stack of flapjacks. She added some low cholesterol margarine on hers before adding the heated syrup and they both ate as if starving.

Right on schedule, Dennie Reynolds honked her horn of her obscenely expensive sports car as she pulled into the Richards’ modest driveway. She was more than a little disappointed that Kay came out wearing jeans and a designer t-shirt.

“Darn it!” she said, grinning. “I wanted another taste of that magic snatch.”

“That’s what I am trying to avoid,” Kay said. “I am not a candy store. I will be selective as to who gets a taste of me.”

“Huh. First time for everything,” Dennie said, getting a playful smack in return. She started to protest, but Dennie instead kissed her fully on the mouth.

“Yum! Strawberries!” Kay said. “Wasn’t expecting that.”

“Yeah, well, life is full of surprises,” Dennie said, thinking of her own mother’s newly flavored snatch.

With many of Master PC’s new commands in place, many of tSusan Castle’s girls were wearing much less than usual, but with no visible reaction from the guys – many of whom were enjoying new endowments without realizing they’d grown overnight. Likewise, all of their teachers looked to be nearly their age, and were likewise showing more leg, or skin, or boob, that normal.

In other words, it was just another Monday at Daytown High.

But it took a surprising turn for Kay at lunchtime. As she sat and shared jokes with some of the other newly modified cheerleaders, a freshman girl who was unknown to them walked nervously up to the table.

“What can we do for you, sweetie?” Kay asked the girl.

“Is one of you Kay?” she asked.

“Yeah, that’s me,” she replied.

“I had a message for you,” she said. “Gina Gerard needs to talk to you after school. Outside the band room.”

Before Kay could reply, the young girl ran away, relieved to have fulfilled her task for the imposing, intimidating, flat-out gorgeous Homecoming Queen.

“Boy, you’ve come up in the world,” said Missy Arnovsky, who wasn’t a cheerleader, but was a longtime friend to several of them. “I’m pretty sure Gina Gerard doesn’t even know I exist.”

“What to think that’s about?” Kay asked. “Think she wants a sample?”

“That’d be news. As far as I know, she’s the straightest arrow in school. No drugs, no late nights, no slutty clothes.”

“With that body, all clothes look slutty on her,” Missy murmured. “Not that there’s anything wrong with that.”

“Some of us have angles, some of us have curves,” said Stacy from the edge of the group.

“Pretty sure hers are all God-given, too,” Kay said. “Her body is definitely at odds with her upbringing.”

“Consider me intrigued,” Dennie said as the bell rang to end the lunch period. “I’ll want a full report.

Kay wasn’t late, but she arrived at the bandroom to find Gina Gerard nervously waiting for her. A stunning platinum blonde, her double-Ds (at least) were covered by a modest blouse and probably at least three bras to prevent the slightest trace of a jiggle. Her tan might not be natural, but there was no mistaking that her long legs and perfect ass were original equipment.

“Gina? Hi,” Kay said softly, assuming that the senior beauty at least knew who she was.

“Kay? Right?” she said, extending her hand. “Thank you for coming.”

“I don’t have much time. What do you want to talk about?” Kay asked, looking around to see who was recording her, in order for support team to deal with them later.

But instead of answering, Gina silently ushered her into one of the soundproof practice rooms, locking the door behind them. Kay had to admit she was a little nervous until she saw the Oriole costumes.

“Oh, wow! Are you the team mascot?” Dennie asked with a giggle. No one seemed to know the identity of the Daytown Oriole, an active energetic team mascot, until this moment.

“That is the least of my secrets,” Gina sat as she sat in a chair and motioned Kay to do the same.

“I’m all ears,” Kay said, taking the girl’s hand without knowing why.

“I know you don’t know me, and I don’t really know you, except by reputation,” Gina began.

Uh, oh, Kay thought, but said nothing.

“You’re bi-sexual, right?” she asked, looking earnestly into Kay’s eyes.

“Well, yeah. That’s not exactly a secret,” she said, knowing she should probably leave the incestuous elements out of this talk. “Are you, as they say, ‘bi-curious’?”

“That’s EXACTLY what I am,” she said with a little too much enthusiasm.

“Do you mind me asking what brought you to this sexual crossroads?” Kay asked, amused.

“Doug Martin and I broke up,” she replied. “He ... said he caught me giving the eye to a guy at the mall. But it wasn’t the guy!”

“It was his date,” Kay said knowingly.

“That girl was so ... amazingly beautiful,” Gina said, her voice trailing away. “All I’ve been able to think of since then is who she was and how I could meet her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.