The Pact: A Master PC Tale
Chapter 10: An Awesome Power Display

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: An Awesome Power Display - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

“Forget everything, BabyBedTIme,” I had whispered, “But love being naked at home...”

Stacy spent the night curled up against me, her fingers occasionally reaching out and touching my flaccid cock almost as if to see if it were still there.

It was. Chuck understood that part of my request perfectly.

The sun had already lit the room, but our home in relation to the continental divide always meant it was indirect lighting, a soft, morning glow that seemed surreal. Perhaps it was because we’d slept for nearly 18 hours.

Stacy shivered from the morning chill, but her erect nipples showed that loved the feeling. Without thinking about it, she tweaked then almost casually and provided herself with a delicious morning orgasm. She slid open the sliding back door to let Fuzzer in and provided him with a can of his favorite in the kitchen.

Noticing the time, Stacy realized that the morning paper had arrived, and one glance out the front door confirmed it. She slipped on her sandals, bounded down the front steps and knelt to pick up the large Sunday edition with the two hands it required. Two doors down, Mr. Gibson, a retired teacher from her school, was shuffling down the driveway in his robe to do the same.

“Morning, Mr. Gibson!” she smiled and waved, holding the paper to her waist, and making no attempt to cover herself.

“Morning!” Gibson grinned once he was sure he wasn’t dreaming. “Aren’t you cold?”

“Yes!” she giggled. “Can’t you tell?” She turned and danced daintily back up the stairs.

Gibson glanced down at his robe. Yep. Gonna be a good morning. Gibson headed back inside with a bit more of a spring to his step.

Back in her warm kitchen, Stacy quickly had bacon and eggs out and the stove heating to fix her dad his favorite breakfast. She poured herself a large glass of juice and unwrapped the paper, carefully sorting out the sections and dozens of inserted ads. She crossed her legs and stuck her chilly hands hard against her warm, shaved but sticky pussy.

The awareness startled her and instantly reminded her that she had unfinished business. Turning the stove heat down, she tip-toed down to her restroom and pulled one of her douche kits from beneath the sink. A few years before, aware of how many motherless girls were in her dance class, made time to show the curious young girls how to clean themselves with a douche kit, explain options and flavors and plenty of practice in the privacy of their dressing room.

Stacy needed little time to clean out the copious amounts of her father’s cum that had filled her, thinking nothing of its presence or its removal. She returned to the kitchen, upped the heat on the stove and quickly had both bacon and eggs frying. By the time they were done, she’d lost all recollection of our coupling.

Staying out of range of the hot grease, she sat at the table and scanned the headlines of the local news. To her shock, a familiar name jumped out at her from a local news story. Her eyes widened, and she quickly took the entire story in.

I had awoken with morning wood, and for the first time in my life, it was pure California Sequoya. My sheet rose a good foot above my body, and the head of my dick was seriously considering ripping right through the cotton. I gripped the bottom of the shaft with my right hand, and I was doubly surprised at my girth and how perfectly natural it felt to hold it thus.

I was slowly starting to stroke, wondering if my jizz could pierce the sheet like a sniper bullet through Kevlar, when Stacy noisily arrived with my breakfast in bed.

As was the plan, she remained gloriously naked and indifferent about being so. “Dad! Dad! Something awful happened,” she said, bringing the tray that held my bacon and eggs as well as my paper.

Aw fuck. Already. What story to tell? I wondered to myself. “What’s up?” I asked aloud.

“You know Anita Everett?”

“I don’t know. Has she ever been over here?” I asked, fearing the worst again.

Stacy frowned. Adorable.

“Don’t think so,” she shrugged. Did her little boobies just jiggle? “She was more of a runner than a dancer. But she is a cheerleader, so she might have at one time.”

Is a cheerleader?

“What did you say happened to her?” I squeezed harder on my erection. Swear to god, this was getting me off.

“It’s awful,” she said, picking up the paper with one hand and a piece of my bacon with another. “She was jogging just before sunup yesterday across the old suspension bridge near the Arnovsky’s house...” She was actually talking with a mouth full of my bacon! “ ... and a big black SUV sideswiped her and flipped her right over the edge of the bridge! And it kept on going!”

“Did they ID the driver?” I wanted to ask. But I knew that would be a fatal mistake. But Stacy wasn’t pausing for questions.

“Thank God that’s a popular stretch of road for runners in the morning, so she hadn’t been there very long when another jogger came along and heard her,” she continued, flipping to the continuation of the story. “Anita was thrown into the lattice work and hung up by her right leg, in the rusty old structure. She was dangling over that mountain stream the whole time.

She didn’t die? But I left her hanging there, I told myself...

“But you’re all excited,” I said exactly like Alyssa would have.

“Yeah! She tore up her leg real bad. Might even lose it, they think,” Stacy said. “But Daddy! You’re breakfast is getting cold! I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. Read me the whole story while I’m eating,” I said, stuffing a piece of bacon in my own mouth in my attempt to look casual. “Sounds like a very compelling story – especially the ending where she’s still alive?!”

Stacy curled her legs up Indian-style and slid in next to me. Grabbing the paper, she duly read the key part of the article: A spokesman at Daytown Medical Center said that the injuries to the teenager’s leg were extensive and included a broken pelvis, ruptured blood vessels and nerve damage. Doctors, she said, were working round the clock to restore some circulation to the damaged limb.

“How long was she hanging there?” I asked with a forkful of eggs filling my face.

They estimated it was between 20 minutes and half-an-hour before she was spotted, and even then it took time to raise her back over the edge.

“She definitely did not jump,” Stacy said, quoting a police official. “Her leg wouldn’t have caught that way had she not gone over the side legs first.”

Stacy paused, then looked right at me. “Like, she flipped,” she said. “She was bumped and she flipped right over the edge. Somebody really wanted to kill her.”

The fact that her damming statement did not have the slightest effect on me – had an effect on me.

“Go get dressed,” I said, lightly pinching her tight ass. “We’re going over to the Arnovsky’s house later.”

“That means we get to go over the bridge!” she squealed and scrambled off the bed. “Promise me we get to stop and look.”

“Uh, sure. But the cops might not let us,” I cautioned her and hoping that would be the case. “Take a shower, OK?”

“Join me?” she teased. That was not part of her programming! I was tempted, but I’d still have all the time in the world to be tempted down the road. As soon as she was out of earshot, I was on the phone.

Joanie answered.

“Hey, sugar tits,” I teased. “Knocking stuff over yet with your mega mams?”

“I scaled them back the teeniest bit,”, she replied. “They’re like the most natural thing in the world.” Her voice suddenly lowered to a whisper. “You need to get over here soon! My husband is starting to think Master PC is a game and we’re the playing pieces!”

“I know,” I answered grimly. “He’s messed me up royally. I’ll spare you the details, but he is not thinking things through.”

“Tell me about it!” she laughed in her crowded room voice. “Wait until you hear about what he’s managed to lose!”

Damn, I thought to myself. Poor Todd.

“Do you think you can hide it from him until I get there?” I asked, hoping against hope.

“Get real,” she said, hanging up with a laugh.

Just what I intended to do.


TODD

His clock/radio popped on not long after the first rays of morning sun slipped through his curtains. He stretched and shook out his full head of dark, curly hair. As he had done many previous mornings, Todd Arnovsky reached down to stroke his morning wood and found

... a distended clit and a soaking wet pussy.

“Aw, shit! I’m still Brooke!” Todd swore under his breath and looked over at his dresser mirror to confirm that he indeed was a carbon copy of one of the hottest women on the planet. In fact, he found himself starting at his own image and playing with himself.

His voice was disappointingly feminine when he screamed out his orgasm, but he realized this version of his long-time morning routine wasn’t too damn bad, either.

Todd/Brooke strode out into the hallway as hot as any 18-year-old girl on the planet and easily the most naked.

“Hey, dad!” Todd called out in a familiar cadence. “You forgot to change the body. Coach is going to have a hard time figuring out where to play me! DAD!

Todd/Brooke padded into the kitchen and pulled out his box of Golden Grahams. Since he was now six inches shorter, he had to stand on tiptoe to grab a cereal bowl and paid no attention at all to his/her nudity.

“Wow. No tan lines. Dad thought of everything,” Missy said as she, too, padded naked into the breakfast nook. Their sibling war now forgotten, they shared an affectionate kiss.

“Not everything,” Todd said, slinging his full head of Brooke hair around. “Computer Genius forgot Lesson 101 – save the original program.”

“Kinda’ makes you wonder what else he ‘forgot’, doesn’t it?” Missy whispered.


All eyes, it seemed, were on Stacy as she dangled precariously over the edge of the old bridge. She was oblivious to her own peril, so I drew up alongside her. She was wearing black jeans and a tight red tank top that left nothing to the imagination, but it did contain her modest assets. I grabbed the back of her belt to make me feel more secure about her security.

Cellphone camera in hand, she was watching a photographer for Daytown p.d. He was shooting angles of how the girl – Anita, she reminded me yet again – hung, upside down, for the longest half-hour of her life.

“Good morning, Lawrence,” came a somewhat familiar voice in the morning haze...

“Mickey, is that you?” I squinted into the fog. This was not good in my current condition.

“I’m on the clock, so try to remember it’s ‘Detective McKinnon, ‘ in front of the hired help, okay?” the big plainclothes cop managed a grin that was as lame as his attempt to keep things light.

“Hell of a thing happened here yesterday,” I said as I shook his hand. “Stacy knows the girl...”

“Her name’s Anita!” Stacy screamed over her shoulder.

“ ... she knows Anita, so she insisted we stop on the way to Chuck’s house this morning,” I finished, shaking my head.

“You always go this way to Chuck Arnovsky’s house?” McKinnon asked, actually pulling out his note pad. “Did you visit him yesterday?

“You’re actually questioning me?” I non-answered.

“You travel this road, Lawrence, and you obviously have a black SUV,” he stopped writing and folded his arms. “And I’ll be honest with you – it’s a lot more likely that whoever did this knew her as opposed to a random act of violence.”

Well, that’s fucking great, I said to myself.

“Mickey, I’ve never said so much as hello to the young lady,” I said wearily. “Stacy! You seen enough yet?”

Stacy still was taking photos of the scene with her iPhone, but hurried over to join me.

“I’m freezing,” she said, her nipples making the fact all too apparent.

“We need to go,” I wrapped my arms around her and said it as urgently as I could without being loud or obvious. Adding to my anxiety was noticing Mickey casually strolling around my SUV, looking (I’m sure) for traces of Anita’s blood or clothing. I’d found none; he found none.

And I was sure that Mickey stood there and followed our departure into the mist. Stacy had no clue we had just been made suspects in the incident; she was too busy forwarding all her photos to her friends at school.


“So do you kinda get this whole Master PC thing?” I repeated to Stacy as we pulled into the Arnovsky’s driveway. “There was an experiment Mr. Arnovsky was doing sort of went stray involving Todd.”

Stacy wrinkled her nose; unable to connect her behavior this morning to anything else out of the ordinary.

“Todd was always really touchy feely. I always felt I needed a shower after he hung around with us,” she shrugged.

I considered the sight of new, hot Todd/Brooke showering with Stacy, and Mr. Happy was quick to arrive. Not wearing any boxers or tighty whities, my erection stood at the ready to join them. I let it tentpole nicely as we approached the door.

“Daddy! You’re lucky you didn’t slam the car door on that thing,” Stacy giggled.

“I have a motive,” I said, adjusting myself and ringing the doorbell.

Joanie answered, topless but sporting a nice-fitting pair of khakis.

“Stacy! Larry! We were expecting you,” she beamed a smile, inch-long nipples responding to the chilly air. “I wasn’t expecting that, though.”

As she and I made eye contact, I pulled a bottle of baby oil from my pants and squeezed it liberally across her mega boobs, dropped it and began smearing the oil with both of my hands. She gasped, but her grin gave her away. She unzipped me with some tugging effort and took my length between her tits and knelt down on the WELCOME mat and began running them down the length of my shaft.

I closed my eyes and leaned back against the porch rail support as Joanie did all the work. Stacy, speechless, knelt down next to us and touched both Joanie and I with a proper sense of wonder.

“Women can’t possibly know how good that feels on a man’s dick,” I said through gritted teeth. “Chuck increased my sensitivity a few notches, so this won’t take ... long!!!”

Chuck’s knob-jiggling also increased my output about 150 percent more than the normal male ejaculate, so Stacy and Joanie were both saturated as I came without concern for their looks or feelings. But about that time, Todd/Brooke and his sister came to the door to see what was keeping everybody, and immediately went into cleanup mode. Stacy’s eyes went wide at seeing that Todd now resembled the hottest woman in show business (my opinion), but eagerly exchanged tongue kisses as Todd licked up gobs of cum and offered them to my daughter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.