The Pact: A Master PC Tale
Chapter 7: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes... - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

A whiff of rubbing alcohol was my next conscious thing, followed quickly by the sense that I was laying down and a lot of people were standing around me.

Through the haze that was slowly clearing, I got the sense that the person who revived me was a young, striking brunette – a really striking, well-built, fucking beautiful brunette who looked vaguely familiar.

“I’ve died and gone to heaven?” I asked.

“He’ll be fine,” she said. “Missy the Stork nearly did you in, but when you fell over, everybody else sort of fell away, too. Everybody was screaming and scrambling. I think they thought you drowned.”

“In pussy juice, maybe,” I muttered. That drew a deep, throaty laugh from my beautiful benefactor. “Where did Chuck draw you from, anyway?”

“From down the hall,” she said. I noticed she was naked, and everyone else noticed my new 16-inch buddy noticed, too.

“Joanie?” I said, squinting through the haze and rising up on my elbows.

“Flattery will get you everywhere,”came a voice from behind me. I turned around and there Joanie sat on the edge of the couch, arms folded. She was now naked, but looked the same as I remembered.

“Right hall, wrong door,” she said, getting up and walking back to, I suppose, the bathroom with the rubbing alcohol.

“Try Todd,” Joanie said. “My husband the genius was thinking with the wrong head again.”

Todd!?! Your son?“ I blurted, coming awkwardly to my feet. The fact I was naked did not seem to bother me for some reason.

“I’m so ashamed,” Chuck said, his head hanging.

“No you’re not,” Joanie said, returning into the room, also naked. “You’re so full of shit.”

Chuck raised his head and revealed he was wearing a wide grin.

“No, actually I’m not,” he said. “It was honestly just an experiment. But it worked.”

“Master PC is capable of more than we thought, I guess,” I said, pulling my jeans over my now-flaccid python. “I would have sworn that ‘Todd’ was a young reflection of one of my former fantasy girls, Brooke Burke.”

“Yours, too, huh?” Chuck said, his shit-eating grin still glued to his face. “But seriously, let me explain what I did just now.”

“You mean besides fuck your son?” Joanie said, arms folded over her new, improved boobs. “I want to hear this story, too.”

“I admit I was sitting here by myself, listening to Joanie in heat with American Picker and you entertaining the girls, I knew it was just me and Todd in his room watching everyone with all the spy cams he’s installed,” Chuck said.

“Oh, shit! You knew about those?” Todd said from the doorway. No doubt, this was an 18-year-old version of the celebrity TV host, who in real life was closer to 40 than 18. But she had her day, and this version of Todd would likely enjoy the high life as well.

“Oh, puhleeze,” Joanie and Chuck said together. Chuck nodded to the nearest chair and Todd/Brooke sat, crossing his/her legs very professionally.

“By the way, where are the girls?” I must have been out for a few minutes.

“After having me program Sara from afar, Belle and Bud went home to see how their new living arrangements work out,” Chuck began.

“ ... and I have a babysitting job,” Missy came out wearing a denim skirt that looked short on her long legs, a tank top and some modest heels. “Glad you’re okay, Mr. Childers. And did I hear somebody say something about spy cameras?”

I started to tell her to call me Larry, but a glance at Chuck from the corner of my eye tells me that she’d been adjusted again.

“We’ll see you soon,” I said, as Joanie threw on Chuck’s shirt and grabbed the SUV keys and led Missy out the door by the hand.

“Don’t forget you still have to tell me why I have two daughters instead of a son,” Joanie said as she closed the door.

“I’m not complaining,” I said, feeling my pecker swell as I looked upon the unmistakable face and body of a woman I’d never met in person.

“Neither am I, Mr. Childers,” Todd said. “I still love pussy. Thanks for that, at least, dad.”

Brooke and Chuck exchanged a high five, which seemed even more surreal than most of the night’s events.

“Go ahead and sit in Larry’s lap,” Chuck told his youngest. “Show him you’re real.”

Like an angelic vision, the tanned, naked Brooke Burke clone drifted my way. She sat sideways in my lap and snuggled her face against my neck. I felt a wet kiss from under the big mane of dark hair. She then took my right hand and placed it on a very real feeling boob.

“Go ahead, squeeze, Mr. Childers. I won’t mind,” Todd said. “You can even suck on it.”

“You haven’t filled them with beer or anything, have you?” I asked Chuck.

“Not a bad idea, but I’m just winging these things right now,” he shrugged. “As I was saying, I was lonely and I knew Todd was in his room watching your trois in the hot tub and his mom rutting in the hall. So I felt it was time to teach him a lesson,” Chuck said.

“Which is?” I asked.

“Don’t fuck with the fucker who has the Master fucking PC,” Todd said, lowering my right hand between his legs to reveal he was, indeed, an exact replica of the star.

“Damn skippy,” Chuck said needlessly. “The first thing I did was put in his head that anything I told him made perfect sense and was reasonable. Programmed this thing’s search engine specifically for Brooke Burke’s template. I knew that was her given name and her birth date was a matter of record, so it was actually able to find her.”

“Where?” I asked.

“Huh?” Chuck didn’t expect to be interrupted.

“Where was she that Master PC was able to track her, to replicate her?” I pressed.

“I dunno. I’m pretty sure Hollywood,” Chuck shrugged.

“Don’t you get it?” I exclaimed, wondering how I knew this all of a sudden. “All the stories we ever read about Master PC was that it had a limited range. It was usually 50 miles, maybe 150...”

The only problem with that was that I’d never read anything about Master PC.

“And Hollywood is at least 270 miles from Daytown,” Chuck said, snapping his fingers. “I was thinking this thing’s power wasn’t limited by distance, but I didn’t even think we had an example right here!

“Like Joanie said, you were thinking with the wrong head,” I chuckled, slipping my middle finger into what I was sure was a virgin pussy 30 minutes ago. Todd gasped but did not otherwise react.

“But I was able to get Brooke Burke’s template on the screen, wearing jeans and a flannel top. Not sexy at all,” Chuck said.

“Well, Jesus. She’s got 4-5 kids now,” I pointed out. “She probably was in mommy mode.”

“Yeah, really,” Todd said. “At first, I had some serious stretch marks around my belly and boobs.”.

“So I asked Master PC to convert Todd’s body to Brooke Burke’s at age 19,” Chuck said. “All it took was the time it took for me to tap it in and save it.”

“You did save Todd’s template?” I asked anxiously.

“My what?” Todd asked.

“Todd? Yeah, sure,” Chuck shrugged. “Of course.”

“Are we going to party or not?” Brooke/Todd said as she/he nuzzled me.

“One thing first,” I said, belatedly hearing what Chuck about the Wilsons. “Tell me exactly what Bud had you program.”

I’m not sure it was my head, my heart, my gut or my cock that was speaking to me, but it did not sit well with me.

“No. Here’s what needs to happen,” I explained it. “Let me sit down with you at the computer and show me how to work through this.”

When we were done, I had more than repaid my debt to Sara for our Vegas vacation. I also got Chuck to swear (literally) on his naked son/daughter that he would never program Sara Wilson without my okay or me being there.

“Now that you’ve solved the Wilson’s family, how about a little episode of Wild on Todd?” Todd asked.

“Interesting concept,” I said. “Okay if this episode is entitled Wild In The Guest House?”

“Let me be your dream come true,” Brooke said softly. “I’ve got Todd’s memories, but I’m pretty sure I’m bi; that means half of me wants to fuck you senseless.”

That’s all it took. I swept her up in my arms and the Whoop! That it generated was pure sex. Chuck had inadvertently given me one of the greatest gifts I could receive. I carried her past the crime scene that was once a hot tub and took her all the way out to the pool house that I once stayed in after a fight with Alyssa. I knew there was an awesome double bed there with silk sheets; it took me less than a minute to have Brooke (I had to think of her that way) on the bed and me on her.

I kissed her like a starving man attacks a steak. I tasted her lips, her neck, her hair, her boobs, even her brand new pussy, and they all tasted right, and really, really good. She was oozing cream and Chuck made sure she could accommodate our new length and girth. I slid right in.

“You are so fucking beautiful,” I said through gritted teeth as I pounded her. “Can I call you Brooke?

“Yeah. Oh, yeah,” she said, keeping perfect rhythm with me. “Until I pick another name; I don’t think I should Keep Todd.”

In one motion, I swung her forward and kept pounding away, now doggie style.

“It’s kind of a shame,” she said, huffing between thrusts. “Todd might have been a pretty good ballplayer.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.