The Pact: A Master PC Tale
Chapter 5: Charles in Charge

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Charles in Charge - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

Another computer saved from disaster.

Chuck Arnovsky switched off the laptop and did one revolution in his chair in celebration; another man’s computer and his vital information saved from viral hell. He might well be the most overqualified troubleshooter this side of Silicon Valley, but it was his hobby, he enjoyed it and it was easy, quick money every weekend.

His knack for navigating computers and the often mysterious world of digital data was not a fluke. His passion for computers began in the era of data cards and keypunching. He absorbed information on new technology like some people read comics or the New York Times. His insights, and the ability to explain things in practical terms to workers made him the object of more than one bidding war between companies who needed tech support.

Finally, Chuck realized that training others was a skill in high demand, so he established a de facto school in Daytown and conducted training seminars all over the West Coast. It allowed him to buy one of the biggest homes in Daytown for his high school sweetheart and their two kids.

Joanie Arnovsky was a happy homemaker. She was also an A student and graduated with honors, but she was able to operate her own business out of her own studio office and made enough each year to buy her own BMW and computer upgrades. Missy, age 16, and Todd, age 14, were both schooled on computer programming, but Todd’s passion was baseball and Missy’s was dancing.

It would be a perfect family except for one minor detail – Missy and Todd hated one another. Not sibling rivalry-type hate, but honest to God wish-you-were-dead hate. The kids’ rooms were as far apart from one another as the roomy house would allow and they were under orders from their parents and psychiatrist not to speak to one another during meals or in the case of incidental contact.

While Joanie’s favorite way of avoiding her family’s conflict was denial, Chuck’s was to pick a favorite and run with it. His lack of passion for sports made it an easy choice to align himself with his long-legged daughter.

It usually fell to him to take her to dance lessons, as well as to her baby-sitting gigs. She had her permit, but the long-standing rule was that neither would get their own car until 18 and could afford their own insurance. Missy was saving her money and she was good to go when her birthday arrived in four months.

That didn’t mean she was patient. You go girl Chuck thought to himself as his long-limbed daughter burst into his studio office and wrapped her arms around his torso.

“Hey, dad!” she cooed into his ear. “Whatcha doin’?”

“You know exactly what I’m doing,” he said, sitting up in his chair, swiveling around and hugging his girl in return. “I’m purging viruses and malware from the computers of people who can’t stay out of naughty Web sites.’

“You mean porn?” Missy said, knowing full well.

“That, and stupid message boards, chat rooms, entertainment sites, sports betting sites, crap like that,” he said, shaking his head. “You’d think they’d learn, that to pay $125 each time to flush their system would begin to sink in.”

“Can’t avoid it. Hard habit to break,” she said, hugging him again for effect. “By the way, I have over $500 saved up in my account. How much more... ?”

“ ... do you need for your insurance?” he finished her sentence. “Not very much,” Chuck said, pushing his glasses up onto his head. “Summer of babysitting and you’ll have met all of our requirements.”

“Can’t we go ahead and get my car? I have one all picked out...”

“No, sweetheart,” Chuck interrupted her. “We have a deal. I’ll stick to my bargain, but you have to fulfill yours, too.”

“Isn’t there anything I can do to change your mind?” she purred. “Anything?”

“Are you wearing make-up?” Chuck replied.

“Yeah. Glad you noticed,” Missy said, pleased and surprised.

“You look very nice,” Chuck said. “Very much a...”

“Big girl?” she asked, wrinkling her nose.

“No. I was going to say, ‘Very much a lady” Chuck grinned. “My little girl is growing up.”

“Not too little,” Missy sighed. “Five-foot-10. All of it legs.”.

“Trust me,” Chuck said. “That’s a good thing. Your dancing background will make you a runway supermodel somebody.”

“Bullshit,” she said quietly, but with a grin. “I’m ugly. Plastic surgery is in my future. Cheekbones, nose, boobs.”

“Stop that,” Chuck said. “You have a dancer’s body. They don’t have boobs.”

“You haven’t taken a look at Jacy lately, have you?” Missy snorted. “And don’t you remember Callie?”

Fuck yes I do, he thought. “But that’s just one or two girls out of a dozen or so in your group. Most of them are uh...”

“As flat as me?” Missy said, flashing her dad with, basically, nothing more than a smooth chest with two tiny nipples.

“Stop that,” Chuck said, pushing her back onto her feet. “After breast augmentation, you know what the second most common plastic surgery is?”

“Nose job? Chin implants? Lipo?” she asked, each time getting a shake of the head.

“Nope. Breast reduction,” Chuck said. “Those that have ‘em, hate ‘em. Those that don’t, want ‘em. It’s one of the mysteries that make women different that men.”

“How’s that?” she asked.

All men want women to have them, Chuck thought. No, I can’t be that cruel.

“When you’re 18, you can make those decisions for yourself,” Chuck ignored the questions.

“Oh, I know what you meant, Daddy,” Missy said, pushing herself up and walking lightly out of his study. “All boys want girls to have boobs. Bet you were disappointed when you found out mom’s were fake.”

Damn right, he didn’t say.

“I loved her just as much when I found out,” Chuck said, mostly truthfully.

“But don’t you love the feeling of her hard nipples poking in your back every night,” came a hoarse, sultry female voice from the doorway.

“I also love it when she talks dirty to me,” Chuck grinned.

“Mom! Dad! You just want to see how much you can embarrass me!” Missy said. “Well, it worked! Good night!”

She huffed out of the room, partially kidding but all the way turned on. As Joanie closed the door to the study for some serious one-on-one time with her husband, Missy made her way up to her room. She locked the door and powered up her laptop. She tapped in her double protection password that even her parents couldn’t crack.

She quickly moved over to her favorite site Met-Art, where hundreds of slender, smooth shaven teens and young women, many of whom were clearly ballet dancers who outgrew their toe shoes, spread their long legs seductively. She unlocked her bottom drawer and pulled out Mr. Vibrato, her best friend in the whole world, and slid it all the way inside herself inside her panties. She pressed the end of the foot long vibrator all the way inside herself and was soon well on her way to a full-body orgasm.

Melissa cried out and gasped over and over again as she peered at the women who were as tall and slender as she. It seemed to last forever, but the several minutes she was orgasming was plenty for her younger brother to cum as well.

Technically adept despite his jock demeanor, the hidden cameras he had meticulously placed in the house served Todd Arnovsky well. This was a good one; he would add the complete file to his rapidly growing collection of sisterly porn. He couldn’t stand the bitch, but it was pretty clear that they shared a lust for long-legged girls.

Downstairs, Chuck had Joanie bent over his computer desk and rammed his cock into her well-stretched asshole. He held onto her big, fake D-cups, pinching her nipples for effect.

God, I love big tits! He thought as he gritted his teeth and came for the second time in five minutes. Just then, his work line rang, meaning someone had another computer problem. He pulled his wife down into his lap, drawing a scream of pain and pleasure as he answered the phone. Her developed butt muscles massaged his cock as he spoke, but he was able to keep the conversation on course.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.