Fixer-upper - Cover

Fixer-upper

by bobsmith

Copyright© 2013 by bobsmith

Erotica Sex Story: A man and his son hold a garage sale. One customer shows up that will change his life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Prostitution   .

They were one of few black families in the area, but they seemed to get by just fine as the neighbours took a modern attitude toward them. It made it easier for Davis since he lived alone with his son James after his wife had left him. If only the neighbourhood knew about this little misadventure that started when he let his son talk him into having a garage sale. He hated garage sales, he never went to them, and this was the first and last time he ever wanted to hold one. The agreement was that he would help his son get everything together, put out the signs, etc., but he would not have to play nice with the people who came to pick over their trash and treasures. Things were going according to plan on that Saturday morning, until about 11 a.m. By then, most of the early birds had come and gone, and things were a little slow, so he was surprised when James came into the house and asked for his help.

His son told him that there was a young lady outside who needed some help. She wanted to buy one of the bicycles they had for sale, but it was not in perfect condition and she was worried it wouldn't make the ride home.

Davis went out to the garage where he first saw Lisa, not knowing that his life had just changed. His first view of her was from behind as she was bending over looking through a box of miscellany. Since it was a warm day, she was wearing a tank top and some tight white shorts, and he could see that she had a very cute bottom, and some nice, trim legs. When she straightened up and turned around, he saw that she was probably in that hard-to-define middle teens group, perhaps somewhere between 15 and 17. She wasn't the prettiest girl around, but certainly qualified as "cute", especially with her long black hair in a pony tail. And, like most young girls, she had a smile that was both delightful and somewhat of a turn-on.

After introducing each other, she explained her situation and that she was not really that far away. Davis agreed to take her and her new bike in his minivan back to her home. It was only about a five minute drive to her house, but during that time he discovered that she lived with her divorced mother, and her older brother had just joined the Marines. She was one of those people that you just have to like even after only being around them for a few minutes.

By the time they got to her home, he was feeling a little guilty. He knew the bike she had bought really needed to have the brakes adjusted. Davis asked if there was anyone at home that could do that, but she said that since her brother had left, it was just her mom and herself. Now he really felt bad, so he volunteered to fix the brakes for her.

He removed it from the minivan, and she led him around the side of the house to the back porch. She went inside and came back with a little toolbox. "All of my dad's tools that he didn't take with him," she said. Davis dug around in the toolbox, and found just what he needed. While he was working on the brakes, she kept rattling on about how hard she and her mom were having it. She said the reason she needed the bike was to help her try and find a job in the neighborhood to help out.

Davis finished the quick adjustment, and while he was testing the brakes, she said something that caught him off guard. "Do you know what I have been doing to make money?" she asked with a giggle.

He said he didn't, expecting her to tell him about a babysitting job or something like that. Instead, she said "I blow guys. I started out with some boys from school, but now I do mostly older guys. Especially the ones in the neighbourhood."

Davis wasn't sure how to answer that, so he tried to just ignore it, pretending he imagined it. "Okay, I think the bike is ready, and I need to get home now, Lisa." He was hoping that if she thought he didn't hear her, she would drop it.

But it wasn't going to be that easy. "Want one?" she said, as she pulled away the straps of her tank top, revealing a pair of bra-clad A-size breasts. "We could do it now, my mom won't be home for a couple of hours. Upstairs in my bedroom. I'm really good at it."

His conscience was screaming at him. She was obviously way too young for him to be fooling around with, but he hadn't been dating since the divorce and she sure looked quite adorable standing there smiling coyly at him. Finally, he managed to whisper, "Pull up your shirt, someone will see and we'll be in trouble."

She frowned back at me, "You don't think I'm cute?"

"Well, yes, of course. You're very cute, but just pull up your top," he said reaching out and doing it himself.

Lisa just went ahead and pulled her shirt down even lower, insistent on the attention. "I'll keep pulling it down until you come inside. Besides, you'll be in more trouble than I will if someone sees us now."

"Fine," he said, submitting to her blackmail, and followed her indoors. Davis pretended he was coming inside only to steer clear of prying eyes. His big head knew that this was an absolutely crazy thing to do, but my small head was doing the driving.

As soon as he closed the patio door behind him, he stopped and they just stood there in the kitchen. She had discarded her shirt on the way in. "Well, do you want to do it right here? I'd hate to kneel on this hard floor."

"We're not doing that. Stop talking that way."

"Then why'd you come inside?"

"So the neighbours wouldn't see."

"So the neighbours wouldn't see me sucking you off, you mean?"

"Lisa, you know what I mean."

"I do," she said turning her back to me and removing her bra. She called my bluff. "I think I'll go upstairs." She disappeared down the hall through which a few seconds later a small pair of shorts came out and landed limp on the floor, no longer animated by her legs. Next came the sound of her feet taking her upstairs.

Hesitating for a moment, he contemplated his situation, but it was only for a moment. Davis followed past the shorts on the floor and around the corner, and at the top of the stairs were a pair of panties. She was nowhere to be seen in the hallway, but only one of the doors on the floor was slightly ajar. Entering that room, he could see by the décor that it belonged to her, "Lisa, this has gone far enough."

The door closed behind him where she was hiding. "Exactly. Because this is where we're going to do it."

Turning around, Lisa stood as naked as the day she was born, with the exception that she had developed the cutest teenage body a guy only ever dreams of seeing in person no matter what age he is. "Lisa, this ends now." he swallowed at his own defiance. "Put on some clothes."

She pouted and strutted past him to the closet, brushing the front of my shorts as she did so. "If you say so." Lisa opened the closet and pretended to be looking for something to wear. With her hands on her hips, her back was to him as was her fantastic little butt. "I know what I can wear," she said suddenly bending over to the closet floor. By instinct, his eyes locked on to the pussy that appeared between her cheeks. The sparse pubic hair and neatly tucked away lips caused him to groan, which he was sure she heard but didn't acknowledge. "Got 'em!" she proclaimed, pulling out and donning a pair of white high heel boots. She turned back around, looking a few inches taller and much sexier, which was not helping his sense of responsibility. "There, I put something on. Like 'em?"

"Ye-," he almost slipped, "Lisa, cover yourself up."

"Why don't you just look away, then?" She stuck out her chest as she said it, and he didn't have an answer for her. At least not a moral answer to give. "$25," she said again. "That's a bargain."

It was, but Davis just stood there in silence.

"Hmph, I usually have the other guys finished off by now. I never take off my clothes for the guys either, but I did cause I figured you were the shy kind," Lisa sighed and sat on a swivel chair by her desk. Not long ago she was just a kid buying a cheap bike, now she was naked and insisting she perform sexual acts on him.

"So, are you going to do something? Sit on the bed? Take your pants off? Get the money out? Actually, you should get the money out first." Lisa sat in her gorgeous nudity just staring at him. Lifting a leg over the arm of the chair, she spread herself and bit her bottom lip. "I've never seen a black guy before. I hear they're all big. That's probably a lie, because there have got to be small black guys too. But you can never tell unless you just see it. Yeah, black guys are probably just average. Which means you'd be average too. That's too bad," she sounded disappointed. Getting off the chair and concealing her charms, she returned to the closet, looking for something to put on.

"I'm not average," Davis managed, finding himself struggling to prolong the situation instead of ending it.

"Yeah, so what," she seemed nonplussed, "like below average?"

"Above." His mind had basically lost this battle.

"Show me then. Oh, I almost forgot I had this blouse!"

He can't believe he had said it, "I'll show you, but that's all."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.