Third Shifts Sucks - Well Sometimes - Cover

Third Shifts Sucks - Well Sometimes

by David Michaels

Copyright© 2013 by David Michaels

Fiction Sex Story: Working third shift sucks, once in a while. Then you find someone who does suck and it becomes a much more interesting shift to work. Just try to get away with something like this on any other shift.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

Third Shift Sucks: Well at Least Some of the Workers Do.

Sometime working thirds in a downtown Hotel can be a real bore. Other times it can be interesting to say the least. For example let us look at the week before Christmas, we had banquet after banquet after banquet, overall we served over 1000 people during that week, and I spent most of my shift helping prep food for day shift. Then came the following week, and NOTHING, and I mean nothing. By the third night I was so bored, I was scrubbing the copper pipes for the fire suppression system. While my head was up in the hoods, I heard a voice in the kitchen, unusual; I did not often get visitors. I looked down and saw a nice ass, wonder who that was. His name, as it turns out, was Matthew and he was a part-time valet. He was looking for something to eat; he is hypoglycemic and needed something in his stomach before the overnight café got set up. I walked him back to the produce cooler and found him some sliced fruit. We got the chatting, and he spent the next hour in the kitchen keeping me company, seems we had a lot in common.

He got a radio call and had to leave. I finished what I was doing, and started getting the café food ready. When I took it up around 2pm, there was Matthew, waiting on the food, or so he said. For once, I decided to eat and took a break so I could spend some more time with him. Turns out, we both had partners, however were looking for a little play, and as we looked at each other, we both said how about the showers in the locker room. He mentioned how private the showers were, but messy to clean up, for a quick jack. I mentioned that clean up would not be a problem if there were someone willing to swallow the load. We both quickly finished our food and headed for the changing room.

We took the shower furthest back so if someone did come in, we have time to make it look as if we were just checking the place out. We dropped our work pants at almost the same time. He had a nice thick, uncut, 9" or 10" cock and a low hanging set of extra large eggs for balls. I am not usually one to go after dark meat, but that cock had me mesmerized. Next to my white 7" cut cock, he looked huge. We reached for each other's cock and took a few tentative strokes. "Not bad for a white boy" said Matthew.

"Thanks, yours is awful nice. Glad you're stereotypical," I snickered.

"So I guess the swallowing is out? If so I understand, my boyfriend is one of the few white boys that aren't scared of my meat."

"Well make that two white boys," I said as I dropped to my knees. As I hefted his cock and looked closer, it seemed about as big around as a roll of 50-cent pieces, and closer to 10". The hood covered a bright pink tapered head, which I knew would make it easier to swallow. I pulled back the foreskin and let it slide back over the head and a drop of pre-cum leaked out. I leaned in and kissed it away. I leaned in and kissed each of his balls while stroking his shaft, and as I worked my way back up the shaft, I tasted more pre-cum. I cleaned up the leaking mess and took the head into my mouth, salt, soap, and lotion? Baby Powder? I'd have to ask when I was done. I used my hand to keep from choking; I really have no gag reflex, but something that big take a bit to work down my throat. I felt his hands in my short cut hair, and I worked on getting as much as possible into my throat. I was almost to the root when he started pulling back. I tried to move forward, but he held my head, when only the tip was between my lips, he paused. "Dude, pull on my balls, and if your into it, stick a finger or two in my ass," he said as he slowly pushed forward. From his moans, I was taking more of him then he was used to, and he was enjoying himself. Well I am into ass-play, so I pushed a few fingers into his crack, and found his hole. I was thinking I was going to have to wet my fingers, but his hole was already lubed. Another question once I got his cock out of my mouth. Three fingers made it into his hole with little resistance, with my other hand I pulled his balls tight. He was now moving his hips faster and if I had not been pulling them; his balls would have left a mark on my chin. "Oh, Fuck! Another finger man," He moaned so I stuck a fourth finger in his ass and found that magic button. "Ohhhhhh Ffuucckkk!" he said as his body stiffened and his cock went all down my throat. I felt his cock swell and throb, one, 2,3,4,5 times. He relaxed his grip on my head and I pulled back and got three more on my tongue. I pulled my fingers from his ass, and held them out a bit, not wanting anything to get on our uniforms. I released his cock, milked a few more dribbles out and cleaned him up. As I stood, he reached for my hand, brought my fingers to his mouth and sucked each one clean. With a smile, he said "Leftover from before work," so that explained the strange taste and lubed ass. It must have been lube or at least his boyfriends spit. We stood there just a minute while his breathing slowed and he played with my cock and balls. Finally, he said "Your turn" and dropped to his knees. "Anything special?" he asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.