Cruise Ship Regeneration 1
Part 2: John and Mary, Sexual Discovery.

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Erotic Mind Control Sex Story: Part 2: John and Mary, Sexual Discovery. - A pharmaceutical giant has perfected the technology of sexual transformations, enhancements and age regression. The cruise ship Regeneration is built which provides these services to selected clients. It also provides an environment where clients can enjoy a unique 'sexual getaway'. John and Mary use the cruise to overcome their age difference and find sexual compatibilty.

Caution: This Erotic Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Transformation   mc story,mc sex story

01.18 John, Mary, Performance Suite:

01.19 John, Mary, Oil Massage:

01.20 Mary, John, Shower, Deep Throat:

01.21 John, Mary, The Mating:

01.18 John, Mary, Recovery Suite:

Ruth and the audience saw the door open and then Mary and John walked in. They closed the door and Mary drew close to John and kissed him on the forehead.

"Let's go into the bedroom."

When they entered the bedroom, she adjusted the lights over the bed to a soft glow, then turned on the sound system so it played soft romantic mood music in the background. She then went to the bed and pulled back the cover and top sheet.

Again they snuggled up close and this time their kiss was filled with passion and rising desire. Mary felt a thickness push into her robe and John moaned into mouth when she pressed against it with a slow grinding motion. They broke the kiss and looked into each other's flushed faces. Her breath quickened when she saw the huge 'tent' pushing John's robe outward with a small moist spot at the tip.

John undid the sash to her robe and it parted slightly giving him a glimpse of the treasures that lay beneath it. He slowly pushed the robe from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. He now saw Mary's firm breasts, perky nipples, curvaceous thighs and perfect hairless labia. His excited erection twitched under his robe and Mary's eyes were glued to the expanding moist spot.

Thoughts of the computer images with Ruth flashed into her mind and she had to see the 'real' thing. She reached out and undid sash to John's robe. He shrugged his shoulders and the robe slipped away from his body. She stepped back and her breathing quickened when she saw the magnificent manhood throbbing between his hairless thighs. Something compelled her to touch it and she snuggled closer to John. Her hands reached down, one lifted his heavy balls and the other could almost wrap itself around the granite tube of flesh.

"Ohhhhhh ... John ... Its soooo big ... I love it."

John squirmed and Mary panted as both of her hands grasped his erection and began gliding up and down the pulsing thickness with gentle squeezes and massages. He closed his eyes as his excited hardness jerked within her hands and Mary moaned as her arousal flooded her sex.

In a few moments, John reached down and molded the palm of his hand onto Mary's swollen, slick labia and she gasped, spreading her legs apart and hunching down giving him easier access to her sexual treasures. His fingers slipped between the wet, flared folds and his thumb pressed and manipulated the enhanced, pink organ that was straining out of its clitoral hood.

Mary collapsed against John as her body exploded with jolts of pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

01.19 John, Mary, Oil Massage:

He broke the kiss and whispered,

"Sit down on the edge of the bed and lay back on it."

She did so, her eyes never left his incredible throbbing manhood.

John saw the K-Y Gel massaging bottle on the night stand. Without thinking of how it got there, he reached out for it and knelt down in front of Mary's closed legs.

He looked at Mary and smiled as he opened the bottle.

"You are really going to love this."

Mary's breathing quickened when she saw him pour some of the contents onto his hands and then felt her Lover's slick hands began to gently massage the top of her thighs. Slowly his hands moved downward onto the soft skin of her inner thighs, his touches moved from knees to almost touching her labia and then back to her knees. A sigh escaped her mouth each time the massaging hands approached her sex.

Mary's thighs slowly began to part. This time the tips of his fingers gently traced the outer edges of her labia and a deeper sigh was heard as her thighs spread wider. As they did the folds flared apart and John now saw her sexual treasures spreading apart like the wings of a butterfly.

His hands formed themselves around her labia with a soft massaging motion and he smiled when he felt Mary's hips jerk and then heard a gasping sound.

"Ohhhhhhh ... Yessssss!"

He slipped a finger between the folds and began to deliciously explore the moistening furrow. He traced around the sensitive inner lips and his thumb moved onto the engorged organ that was standing out of its clitoral hood like a beacon. As the slick thumb pressed and swirled around rigid organ his finger teased and caressed her clasping inner lips with delicious strokes and probes. Mary's hips squirmed under the ecstatic assault and began pushing her enflamed sex against his exploring thumb and fingers.

John reached down and pulled Mary's feet up onto the edge of bed. Her sex was now raised and fully accessible to him. He leaned inward and Mary felt his hands spreading her folds apart and then a warm, moist breath of air bathed her labia. Suddenly, the most ecstatic sensation griped loins as her John's lips, mouth and tongue made contact with her rigid clitoris and began sucking on it as though it was a mini-erection. Her thighs spread wider, her hips bucked upward and her hands shot down and grasped the head that was giving her so much joy.

While John's lips and tongue suckled on her exploding clitoris, a finger nestled into her wet inner lips and nudged inward. It twisted and turned as it slipped into her eager opening and was quickly followed by another. Both began stroking into her highly excited vagina and Mary's arousal exploded. Her bullet like nipples felt as though they were going to explode, her vaginal muscles clenched around the lunging fingers and her clitoris was sending jolts of joy cascading throughout her body. She felt the long twisting fingers circle around the lining of her vagina as though they was looking for something. Suddenly her body was seized by a series of ecstatic jolts when the soft tips found the rough, bean shaped area of her enhanced sweet spot and begin an exquisite massaging and caressing action on the hyper-sensitive tissues.

Mary's hips bucked and thrashed as shards of joy exploded across her sex. While both fingers explored the most sensitive part of her vagina, his mouth intensified its sucking actions on her rigid twitching clitoris. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across her mind and eyes. Her thick vaginal juices gushed outward past the stroking fingers, drenching her thighs and the bed.

Mary broke out of the orgasmic freeze and her wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Her body had absorbed all the ecstatic sensations that it could and she slumped back onto the bed gasping and panting as her body continued to buck and jerk within the throes of her orgasm. John withdrew his mouth and fingers, and Mary moaned as ecstatic aftershocks rippled across her body. She looked down her body and saw the smiling face of her Lover. She couldn't believe how intense and how quickly John had made her orgasm.

Ruth smiled and thought to herself,

'Unlike most learning men in the twenties, John still had the sexual expertise that he had acquired over his lifetime.'

01.20 Mary, John, Shower, Deep Throat:

Mary felt the stickiness of her juices on her thighs and the bed.

"Time for shower and a change of the sheet."

John helped her off the bed and they walked into the shower. His erection hadn't abated and Mary smiled when she saw it bobbing in the air.

"Come with me ... I will take care of 'that' for you in the shower."

They stepped into the shower and let the soothing warm waters cascade over their bodies. Their foreheads touched and they smiled into each other's faces. Once again, she reached down with right hand, curling it around John's erection and her left hand lifted and massaged his bloated testicles.

She looked at John and whispered,

"I still can't believe how soft and heavy they are."

Much to the delight of John, Mary soon became adventurous.

She suggested that they move to the end of the shower, out of the flowing waters. She snuggled up closely and gently started a slow kneading and massaging action on his breast areas. At the same time, she began planting small butterfly-like kisses along his neck and shoulders and he sighed as his body responded to her soft and gentle hands. Her fingers slipped deliciously around the rising nipples, pushing and pressing and then back to kneading the firm areolas. John moaned as his erect nipples tingled and his erection throbbed between his thighs.

Both of Mary's hands started a massaging action down John's body toward the apex of his thighs. His member jumped and throbbed in anticipation as her hands approached his inner thighs. She lifted his heavy, swaying balls and began to gently massage them. John gasped and pushed his hips forward against the exploring hands. Mary deliberately didn't touch it and let it jerk in the air between her wrists.

Mary snuggled further inward and held him close to her body as they kissed. He moaned as Mary ground her abdomen against his straining 8.25" x 3.00" member. She broke the kiss and slowly lowered herself to a kneeling position. in front of John.

She looked up into face and whispered,

"Lean over me and grasp the rail on the wall."

Mary reached out and grasped John's hips and her eyes feasted on his engorged engorged hardness which twitched with anticipation knowing what Mary was about to do. Her mouth watered as her eyes gazed upon the thick gland and its drooling precum. Her face moved inward and John felt a wonderful, warmth bathe the highly sensitive head of his erection. He gasped and arched outward as the open mouth descended onto the excited gland and suckled its way down to the circumcision ring with her tongue swirling and pressing against the sensitive flesh. Her head and mouth now started a slow descent onto John's throbbing erection. She raised up a bit, tilting her head and the thick gland glided deep into her mouth and clenching throat.

John gurgled with joy as Mary's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of her throat. Her throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded thickness and her chin pressed against his heavy balls with a back and forth twisting motion that caused him to gasp loudly from the dual sensations.

With a torturous twisting motion, she lifted her head and John's throbbing member was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reached her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening, sucking up John's precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw. With a loud gasp, John's hands shot down and grasped Mary's moving head. Mary smiled inwardly at John's torment and then skewered her loving throat back onto his enraged organ.

John tried to thrust his erection into Mary's clenching throat but her hands tightened their grip on his hips. Again, he felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of Mary's incredible mouth and throat.

Mary sensed that she was pushing John toward his orgasmic trip point and pulled upward just enough so that two or three inches of John's hardness remained within her throat. She then began flexing and clenching her throat muscles around John's tortured manhood. John began making incoherent sounds as he was pushed into a sexual frenzy. His thick load of semen entered the base of his straining hardness and surged up his highly agitated erection. The thick stream of semen spewed into Mary's eager and receptive throat.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Mary feasted on John's gushing nectar. She intensified her exquisite milking actions, knowing that she could coax another massive ejaculation from John's enraged erection. John's hips broke loose from Mary's hands and his spewing erection lunge into the depths of Mary's throat, his mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. A second huge stream of thick semen jettisoned outward and Mary feasted on the delicious, gushing nectar.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.