Having a Lucky Day - Cover

Having a Lucky Day

by Carlos LaRosa

Copyright© 2013 by Carlos LaRosa

Coming of Age Sex Story: Boy accidentally stumbles on a young couple having sex in a friend's backyard.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   .

My friend, Darryl, wasn't home, so I went around to the wooden side gate beside his garage and let myself into his back yard. I'd been playing catch with him in his back yard the afternoon before, and I'd ended up forgetting my baseball glove. I needed to get it, because I had baseball tryouts that afternoon for the local Kiwanis Club 13-15 year old Babe Ruth league team.

I wasn't really thinking about anything much as I walked into Darryl's back yard. I just wanted to find my baseball glove and go back home to get something to eat before the tryout started.

As soon as I'd cleared the last part of the house, turning right to get to Darryl's patio, where I'd left the glove, I saw two young people fucking on a blanket on the lawn. At first, I thought it might be Darryl, but after seeing red hair, instead of Darryl's light brown, I knew it wasn't him. I moved forward, almost without thinking, to see if I could see who the people were.

I was shocked to see that the girl was Lydia, Darryl's sister. I was just as shocked to see that the boy was Edward Templeton, Darryl and Lydia's cousin. Lydia was sixteen years old, two years older than Darryl and me. I wasn't sure how old Edward was, but I knew he went to some college back east. He had to be at least nineteen or twenty.

I was just watching the two of them going at it, when Lydia opened her eyes and saw me standing about ten feet from them. She screamed. Her cousin stopped fucking her, then turned his head quickly to see where she was looking.

"Oh shit!" That was all he said.

"Get off me Eddie!" Lydia started pushing up at him, trying to speed his getting off her. "What do you think you're doing, Vince, coming back here like this and spying on us?" This last was directed at me.

"I came back to get my glove. I needed it for tryouts today. Besides, I wasn't spying on anyone. If you don't want people finding out that you are fucking your cousin, Lydia, maybe you shouldn't be doing it out in the open like this."

As I was saying this to her, I walked over to the patio and grabbed my mitt off the small table. All I wanted to do now was leave and forget everything I'd seen in the last few minutes. To that end, I turned and started walking back past them, hoping to make my getaway before anything else got said.

"You aren't going to tell anyone about what you saw, are you?" Lydia shouted this at my retreating back.

"No! I won't say anything, not unless you start telling people that I spied on you. If you do that, I'll have to tell my side of it."

She didn't say anything after that, so I kept on walking, trying to put as much distance as I could between me and them. I had pretty much calmed myself down by the time I got back home and made myself something to eat.

Over the next week, nothing happened. I didn't hear anything from Lydia or her cousin, and Darryl never mentioned anything about Lydia or anything that might have happened. To be candid, I felt like I'd dodged a bullet. I had been afraid I'd somehow wind up in a lot of trouble if Lydia decided to complain about me sneaking around in her back yard.

I'd all but forgotten about the incident after another week went by with nothing being said about that backyard discovery. I was over at Darryl's, sitting in his living room, waiting for him to get ready to go over to the park with me. A bunch of us guys were meeting over there for a pickup baseball game.

"Hello, Vince." I turned my head at the unexpected sound of Lydia's voice, somewhere behind me. I saw her walking towards the living room with a sandwich in one hand, and a glass of milk in the other.

"Hi, Lydia." I answered her a bit nervously. I hadn't expected her, and to have her speak to me was even less expected.

She continued walking until she sat down on the other end of the large sofa I was sitting on. I watched as she took small bites of her sandwich and tiny sips of her milk. She kept looking at me as she ate and drank. She seemed amused by something.

"How come you didn't say anything to Darryl about that time in my backyard?" she asked me.

"Don't you remember? You asked me not to say anything."

"It is good that you didn't. I doubt that anyone would have believed you anyway. I'm glad you decided to keep your promise." After she said that, she took her last bite from the sandwich and chugged the rest of her milk. Smiling at me, she stood up and walked back the way she had come.

After she left, I wondered why she had said what she did. It almost seemed like she was challenging me to tell someone. A couple minutes after she left, Darryl came downstairs and the two of us went over to the park. Nothing else happened the rest of that summer. By the time school started, I had relegated the incident to the back of my mind.

Darryl and I were new to the high school, both incoming freshmen, the lowest of the low. Lydia was already a junior. Her parents forced her to drive Darryl to school, and Darryl made a big fuss until his parents told Lydia she had to give me rides to and from school also.

Darryl had gone out for freshman football, and to almost everyone's surprise, actually made the team. This resulted in Lydia giving me a ride home after school, then going back, two and a half hours later, to pick up Darryl, to drive him home after his football practice was done.

Not much happened the first two or three weeks after school started. Lydia seldom talked to me on the way home from school. This was natural, as far as I was concerned, so I didn't think that much about it. This all changed though. It was on a Wednesday, probably in that third week of school when everything changed pretty suddenly. We were about halfway to Lydia's house when she started talking to me.

"Eddie's been gone for a month. I miss him."

I didn't say anything. After a few seconds, when she realized I wasn't going to say anything, she started talking some more.

"I miss what we used to do. Eddie was good at giving me pleasure." I still said nothing.

"I don't want to get a bad reputation at school, but I really miss having sex. Once you get used to having it, it isn't easy to just stop."

She had me confused because I heard what she was telling me, but I had no idea why she'd decided to confide all this to me. We certainly didn't have the kind of relationship where confidences such as this were shared.

"Maybe it will get better after you've done without for longer." That was all I could think of to tell her.

"That's just it, Vince, I don't want to do without. I really like sex."

"Okay, but why are you telling all this to me?" I was feeling a bit nervous. I had no experience with girls. I hadn't even been masturbating for a whole year yet. I noticed she was pulling her car to the curb in front of her house. We were back to her home already.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.