Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 44

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 44 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

The following day Kimberly showed up at the clinic instead of Maggie.

“Kimberly?” Dr. Stevens sounded surprised by the girl’s presence. “What are you doing here? Where’s Maggie?”

“Oh, Dr. Stevens,” Kimmy whimpered. “Something awful happened.”

Kimberly then recounted what she had heard about Mrs. Kendall and the rape that the woman had endured.

“Why that is dreadful,” Robert feigned concern, knowing full well that he was the one responsible for it all. “Well, we’ll do what we can to help Maggie out then. How would you feel about taking over her chores for a while until she’s ready to come back?”

“I’d love to,” Kimmy said cheerfully. “But I can only be here three days of the week.”

“I think we can work around that,” Robert assured her. “I’ll just ask Chantale to handle walking the dogs the other two days.”

And so it was arranged that Kimmy would come in after school three days a week to take care of Maggie’s chores and walk the dogs, while Chantale agreed to do the other two remaining days to cover for Maggie’s abscence. Of course, Kimmy would also come in on weekends for those chores, both in the clinic at the movie studio.


Later that day, Dr. Stevens called the Kendall residence to offer his distress at the misfortune they had suffered, for which he was partially responsible for.

“Hello?” Maggie picked up.

“Hello, Maggie?” Robert replied in a concerned tone. “Kimmy told me what happened. How are you doing?”

“Oh, okay, I guess,” Maggie gave a monotonal reply.

“Now listen, I already made arrangements to have Kimmy do your chores until you feel that you’re ready to come back to work,” he then told her. “And don’t you worry about losing your paycheck over this, I’ll continue paying you your regular pay.”

“Gee, thank you, Dr. Stevens,” Maggie replied somewhat formally as her father was nearby.

“You just take care of your mother and I’ll see you when I see you, okay,” he finished off.

“I can’t thank you enough, Dr. Stevens,” the girl sighed. “I’ll make sure to pass on your good wishes to my parents too.”

And with that the conversation ended.

Maggie told her father what Dr. Stevens did for her, including continuing to pay her full salary while she was away.

“My, this Stevens fellow is really a stand up fellow,” James Kendall smiled at his daughter. “We should invite him over sometime to show him our gratitude.”

“I’m sure that he’d love to meet you, Dad,” Maggie smiled. “And Mom too, of course.”

The two then walked into the kitchen to prepare a meal for her mother.

And so it was that Kimberly would show up after school and take over the duties usually handled by Maggie.


Then, about three weeks later, Kimberly knocked on Dr. Stevens’ door.

“Dr. Stevens, I was wondering if I could ask you a really big favor?” Kimmy asked her old mentor. “It’s really for school though.”

“Really?” He sounded intrigued. “I will if I can, what’s the favor?”

“Well, Mrs. Cornwall’s been planning some field trips for job introductions, you see,” Kimmy explained. “And I was ... well, I was kinda hoping that you would okay a trip to the clinic for my classmates?”

“I don’t see why not,” he smiled. “Just let me know when and I’ll clear some of the schedule so I can talk to them.”

“Really! That’s great!” The young redhead exclaimed. “I’ll let Mrs. Cornwall know that it’s okay.”


A few days later Dr. Stevens received a phone call from Kimberly’s teacher and a field trip for her class was arranged for that Friday afternoon.


The rest of the week went by as normal, the after class chores being shared between Maggie and Kimberly as Maggie still hadn’t fully recovered from her mother’s attack.


That Friday a gaggle of teenaged girls came through the clinic door, chaperoned by their teacher Mrs. Cornwall. Now Mrs. Cornwall was no beauty, overweight and wearing glasses, even an old man like Dr. Stevens couldn’t find her all that appealing. The girls seemed to range between 13 and 16 years of age, and among them were Maggie and Kimberly.

“Hello, girls,” Chantale greeted them. “Welcome to Newborn Clinic. I’m Chantale and I’m the receptionist here. I’m also responsible for making appointments and the billing. And as you probably all know, Margaret and Kimberly have been working here part time for a number of months already.”

“Hello, Chantale!” A chorus of teenaged voices returned her greeting.

“Dr. Stevens is the veterinarian here and he will be out in a few minutes to show you around,” Chantale went on. “But before we start, how many of you have pets at home?”

About half the class raised their hands, including Kimberly of course.

“It is so nice of your clinic to permit this field trip,” Mrs. Cornwall spoke up for the first time. “I felt that it would be a good opportunity for the girls to see what opportunities are available to them in the future. However I must admit that I do not see the appeal of veterinarian medicine.”

“That is where you are wrong, Mrs. Cornwall,” Dr. Stevens suddenly appeared before the group of young girls. “Veterinary medicine has been at the forefront of many medical research for decades. Many of the medicine that is now used to treat human suffering comes from studying it with animal subjects first.”

“Yes, I suppose you are correct in that respect,” Mrs. Cornwall had to concede. “But I was referring more to what you do here.”

“You forget that many pets are considered almost as members of the family,” Dr. Stevens objected to the teacher’s narrow point of view. “Isn’t that right, Kimberly?”

“Uh, oh, yeah,” Kimmy replied, caught off guard at being called upon. “Romulus and Remus are like kid brothers to me.”

“Umph! Yes, well,” Mrs. Cornwall was taken aback at being challenged in her opinions.

“And wouldn’t you want the best care possible for a member of your family, Mrs. Cornwall?” Dr. Stevens put her on the spot in front of her class.

“Err, yes, of course I would,” the old teacher had to finally back down. “Can we continue with the tour now?”

“Of course,” the old veterinarian smiled triumphantly.

He always hated people that looked down at animals as this woman did, so it gave him great satisfaction to put her down, even if it was in front of her students.

As he turned his attention to the class that accompanied her, Dr. Stevens took notice of all of the beautiful young girls in Kimberly’s class. His mind, long since perverted by all of the movies he had done thus far with Maggie and Kimberly, could only think of how good any of these girls would be in one of his productions.

Shaking his head, he cleared those thoughts and gave the class a grand tour of his modest clinic. He showed the girls the operating room, the shower area, the cages for the smaller animals such as guinea pigs, monkeys and snakes. He then finished off the tour by showing them the kennel with the dogs.

This was a treat to the girls for what girl doesn’t like dogs, right.

“Kimberly, why don’t you introduce your classmates to some of the animals?” Dr. Stevens suggested. “I’ll be right back.”

And with that he left the group and made his way into his office. He went straight to his stash of illicit drugs and pulled out an ampule of Scopolamine and pocketed it. He then stepped back out into the reception area and began pouring glasses of soft drinks he had purchased as refreshment for this class trip.

He slipped the Scopolamine in one of the glasses and then rejoined the girls in the kennel. He couldn’t help but smile as he watched the playful dogs sniffing and licking the girls. Luckily none of them showed much interest in getting too affectionate with any of them.

“I hope you all enjoyed your visit here,” he interrupted their playtime with the animals. “If any of you have any questions you wish to ask, I have some refreshment out in the reception area if any of you are thirsty.”

What teenager would say not to a free soda. They all made their way back out into the reception area and grabbed a cup of soda. They then took a seat and began drilling the old doctor with questions which he answered as simply as he could.

Dr. Stevens watched carefully as the girls drank the sodas as he tried to guess which one of them might have picked up the spiked one. To be honest, he hadn’t thought that far ahead, or how he could figure out which of these girls might be drugged.

After about a thirty-minute question period, Mrs. Cornwall gathered her girls and was herding out of the door.

“If any of you have any more questions, just come back here around 6:00 tonigh!” He called out, hoping that his final, louder words would connect as a command to whichever girl had taken the drugged beverage.

Watching the girls climbing on board of the schoolbus, he then returned to his work.

‘All I can do now is wait and see if one of them shows up,’ he told himself as he walked pass Chantale’s desk.

“Well, that was a nice change of pace,” Chantale smiled to him. “We should do this more often, don’t you think. It’s nice to get involved in the education of a younger generation like this, isn’t it, Doctor?”

“Err, yes,” he was brought back to reality by his receptionist’s words. “Maybe we should do this more often. Why don’t you make inquiries to other schools and offer our services for more visits.”

“Okay, I’ll do that,” Chantale smiled as she busied herself with the days paperwork.

Dr. Stevens slipped out to the kennel to inspect the dogs he had on hand. But deep in the back of his mind he was actually thinking of which one would be suitable for the possible schoolgirl that might show up in a few hours, if his instructions did connect.


The rest of the afternoon went by fairly quickly.

Then, at around 4:30, Maggie showed up for her regular chores and was done by 5:45. At which time she and Chantale walked out together for their weekly get together which was still a secret that they kept from Dr. Stevens.

This left him alone, waiting patiently for any sign of one of those young teenaged girl to walk into his clinic, hopefully under the influence of the Scopolamine he had administered.

He kept staring at his desk clock as he watched the seconds tick by. By 6:00 he was losing hope that any of the girls from that afternoon would show up at all, but he remained steadfast, waiting anxiously.


Then, at around 6:05, he heard the bells above the main entrance jingle and got up from behind his desk to see who it was.

He wasn’t disappointed as he saw one of Kimberly’s classmates standing there, waiting. She was a petite young thing with brown hair in pigtails, barely 4’10”, but definitely showing signs of blossoming into a young woman.

“Hello,” he greeted the girl. “And who might you be?”

“Hello,” the girl replied somewhat mindlessly. “My name’s Gigi, sir, Ginger Davenport.”

“And why are you here, Gigi?” He asked, hoping for the right response.

“I was told to be here,” she mindlessly replied.

‘Excellent!’ Dr. Stevens rubbed his hands. ‘It worked just as I hoped it would!’

His eyes began roaming up and down the young teen standing before him. He could barely make out her budding tits, so he figured that she was just now beginning puberty.

“How old are you, Gigi?” He asked.

“I just turned 14, sir,” she mindlessly told him.

“Have you ever had sex before?” He continued his inquisition.

“No,” she replied. “I’m still a virgin, sir.”

“That’s nice!” He said with glee. “Gigi, I want you to call your parents and let them know that you’ve gone to the mall to see a movie with some friends, okay.”

“Okay,” she obeyed mindlessly as she pulled out her cellphone and called home.

It took just a few seconds for someone at the other end to answer and young Gigi did just as instructed.

“Hello, Mama,” Dr. Stevens listened in. “I’m just calling to let you know that me and some of the girls are going over to the mall to see a movie ... No, I don’t think I’ll be late coming home ... No, we’ll eat something at the mall ... okay, see you later, bye.”

She then shut off her cellphone and waited for the doctor’s next command.

“That was very good, Gigi,” he said. “Now follow me into my office.”

The young teen mindlessly followed the 53-year-old man into the confines of his office. Once inside, Robert closed the curtains and locked the door, just in case. He then turned his attention to his new ‘guest’.

“Gigi, I now want you to take off all of your clothes for me,” he told her, hoping that the drug had taken full effect by now.

He was not disappointed as the young teen mindlessly began pulling down her pants as he watched it being pulled down her legs along with her panties down to her feet.

Gigi then dropped her hands down to her peach-fuzzed pussy and rubbed it before him.

And there before him stood a naked 14-year-old with a blossoming figure, and just a slight peach-fuzz on her mound for him to do as he pleased for the next few hours. He just kept watching the young teen as she rubbed herself before him with her pants down around her knees.

She seemed totally oblivious to his leering eyes, just as he hoped the drug would.

‘This girl is an absolute marvel,’ he thought. ‘I can’t wait to see what I can do with her.’

He checked her out from top to bottom, and despite still having remnants of her clothing still on her, he could already see that she was going to grow into a beautiful woman one day soon.

“Take the rest of your things off, girl,” he told her.

Still mesmerized by the Scopolamine, young Gigi resumed removing what was left of her clothing to soon stand completly naked in front of the old veterinarian except for her socks and shoes.

“Come here, girl,” he then commanded.

As expected, the drugged teenager obediently walked up to the older man and stood before him, totally uninhibited by her nudity.

“Would you like to touch a man’s penis, Gigi?” He then asked.

“I ... I don’t know, sir,” she answered. “I’ ... I’ve never seen one before.”

“Here, let me show you,” he said as he unfastened his belt and dropped his pants to the floor at his feet.

The 14-year-old just stood there, oblivious to what Dr. Stevens was doing. He then took her hands and guided the clueless girl to his bulging shorts.

“Take my underwear off, Gigi,” he then told her.

The young teen did as she was told and dropped down to her knees and began pulling on his shorts, trying to get them past his already bloated cock. And as soon as they cleared his cockhead the man’s penis sprang up like a diving board almost hitting her on the nose.

“You see, Gigi,” he told the naïve teenager as he swung it across her face. “This is what a man’s penis looks like.”

“Yes, I see it now,” she said without much tone in her voice. “Can I touch it?”

“Of course you can,” he smiled.

And so, like a mindless zombie, young Gigi reached up and squeezed the hard shaft of the old veterinarian.

“Not too hard now,” he warned as he cringed at her tight fist.

The drugged teen did as she was told and loosened her grip of his warm, stiff cock.

“Why don’t you try kissing it to make it feel better, Gigi,” he then instructed.

And again, as expected, the young teen leaned forward and placed her lips on the tip of his prickhead.

“Oh, yes-s-s-s, Gigi!” Robert groaned merrily. “Just like that!”

Even though completely naïve in the ways of sexual pleasure, young Gigi’s dazed mind seemed to know exactly what to do. Without any prompting from Dr. Stevens, the 14-year-old lowered herself even more and began swallowing up the old doctor’s raging hard-on.

Dr. Stevens just watched in amazement as the young virgin began taking his cock inch by inch into her virgin mouth.

“You’re doing just fine, Gigi!” He groaned as he felt those inexperienced young lips around his aching cock.

He just kept watching the inexperienced teenager as she suddenly began bobbing her head up and down on his cockhead, burying his prick ever deeper down her throat.

‘My God!’ He groaned inwardly. ‘This girl’s a natural born cock-sucker! Maybe even better than Maggie!’

Within just a matter of a few seconds, this novice in the world of sex had managed to deepthroat his cock and was now fucking her face into him quite energetically, and without any guidance.

‘God! I can just imagine what she could do with one of the dogs!’ His mind went back to his production company.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.