Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 39

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 39 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

At the end of the day that Monday, Dr. Stevens informed his receptionist that he wouldn’t be in the next morning as he had a call from a farmer to respond to.

“Very well, doctor,” Chantale smiled with understanding. “Should I open a file?”

“No, that won’t be necessary,” Dr. Stevens told her. “We already have one for Ben Stone.”

Chantale cringed at the man’s name. She could still recall how obnoxious he was around her, and her instincts told her that he was a racist at heart.

“Uh, okay,” she replied, unable to contain her contempt for the man.

Dr. Stevens could sense this and could only comfort her, disregarding the fact that he had only recently USED her for Ben Stone’s viewing pleasure without her knowledge. He hated himself for going through with that, but the money was just too good to pass up. The bonus of the deal he had made with the man was getting a supply of the drugs he needed for that movie, and Kevin Jenkins’ coming feature.

“I don’t think we’ll be seeing him around the clinic much, Chantale,” he told her to ease her apprehension. “I’ll mostly be making house calls, if any.”

She smiled at that news.

“Will you be in later tomorrow then?” She asked.

“I think so,” he told her. “It shouldn’t take more than an hour or so.”

He then left for home for the evening.


The following morning he drove directly to his ‘studio’ building and retrieved Jake from the barn set. He loaded the donkey into the back of the trailer and transported the animal back to his owner, Ben Stone.

As he turned up the dirt road leading up to Ben’s compound, he could see the man himself standing there waiting for his arrival.

He parked the vehicle near the barn structure and got out to unload the beast from his trailer.

“Hi, Doc,” Ben greeted him. “So, how did it go? Did you get yur nigger ta play along?”

Robert cringed at the man’s description of his loyal employee. But then was he any better for using her the way that he had.

“Everything went fine,” he finally replied. “You should get the finished product in a few weeks.”

Ben just grinned in satisfaction at the news.

“So, how did the bitch like Jake?” He asked.

“She did it, okay,” Dr. Stevens said defensively. “Just drop it, Mr. Stone.”

Ben could sense the man’s disgust at him and dropped it ... for now. After all, he didn’t want to risk losing such an asset as the good doctor and his harem of sluts.

“I’ll mail you your movie once the editing is done,” Robert told him.

“Okay,” Ben nodded. “While I got ya here, care ta check out my other animals? Maybe ya’d like ta rent some for yur other ... projects.”

Robert didn’t see any harm in this and followed the man into the old barn. So, while Ben Stone guided his donkey back into its stall, the old veterinarian looked around inside the barn and the various stalls. He saw a few ponies, two well endowed stallions as well as hogs, sheep as well as a virile ram.

Despite his feelings towards Ben Stone, Dr. Stevens could quickly see many possibilities with the animals before him. However, he still had great concern over exposing the two teenagers to other beasts other than then dogs.

Little did he know that the girls had already explored Jake the mule in his absence.

“Very nice,” Robert finally commented. “Maybe I will take you up on your offer to ‘rent’ some of them at a future time.”

“That’d be great, Doc,” Ben grinned. “An’ don’tcha worry, my rates’ll be real reasonable.”

With that the two men returned to Dr. Stevens’ car and parted ways. Robert drove off thinking of which animal would be safe to introduce to Maggie and Kimberly. He felt certain that the stallions would be out of the question, but the ponies and maybe the ram might prove promising.


The rest of the week went by fairly routinely. The animals were cared for, Maggie would show up each day for her duties, taking an occasional break to have her time with the new tenant in the kennel. The large Mastiff named Bash.

She really enjoyed her time with the big dog as it reminded her so much of when all of this first started. But she also knew that this would likely be her only opportunity with the dog as he wouldn’t be around for their next film session.

And then it was Friday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.