Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 35

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 35 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

Once the two Dobermans had finished indoctrinating Chantale to the pleasure of cocks, Dr. Stevens took them away and locked them away in separate pens in the kennel area of the old school building.

And now he could turn his full attention to Chantale’s upcoming fuck with Jake, the donkey.

He returned to the barn set and brought Jake back out from his stall. He then donned a KKK costume over himself so that he could walk about without worrying about the cameras catching him.

The virile donkey had been endlessly assaulted by the strong scent of sex from the bestial threesome that had been ongoing before him.

So when Dr. Stevens came over to retrieve him he was pleasantly surprised to see that the mule was already quite aroused and ready for action.

He guided the now horny beast in the middle of the disguised mannequins until he was standing right behind the still kneeling Ms. Chambers. He then dipped two fingers in her sperm-filled pussy and gave her a rub to coat them with the sensuous juices.

He then brought it up to Jake’s nose and allowed the donkey to smell, and then lick the delicious residue for a taste.

He then backed away and allowed mother nature to take its course. He grabbed a hand camera and started filming again.

Already fully aroused from the scent of the woman’s cum-filled cunt, Jake wasted no time in moving into position behind the kneeling black woman, its eighteen-inch cock fully prepared for what was to come.

Dr. Stevens kept a watchful eye in case things didn’t go as planned so that he could intervene, but kept filming the dreaded approach of that monstrous phallus.

And then, before the ‘crowded scene’ of KKK members, the large donkey reared up and mounted the drugged Chantale. He wasn’t truly mounted on her, rather he stepped over her so that his forelegs were now on either side of her head while his rump was aiming his cock at the treasure hole that his instincts told him was near.

As Dr. Stevens watched the action unfolding, he could see that the mule wouldn’t be able to bury himself into his receptionist without assistance.

“Chantale, reach back and help him find your pussy,” he said through her earwig.

Still mesmerized, he watched as she reached back and grasped the donkey’s flailing prick. She then guided him down until the spongy flat tip touched her pulsating pussylips.

Luckily for her the equine cock wasn’t a solid mass as a dog’s, so she could actually squeeze it smaller until the tip actually fit right into her inexperienced vagina.

As soon as Jake felt the tight confines of her cunt-lips squeezing against his prick he shoved forward, driving nine full inches of his eighteen-inch cock in one fell swoop.

“AH-H-H-H! UNGH!” Chantale groaned out loudly at the massive intrusion.

Even Robert had his eyes bulge out at how quickly the donkey had buried himself into his unsuspecting receptionist. And yet he was glad to hear her moan out rather then cry out in pain. So he kept on filming as this new bestial movie played on.

Jake was now humping his rump at a steady pace as he tried to mate with this new mate. Inch by inch, more of his cock disappeared into that tight hole. Never had the mule ever felt such a tight cunt, but he wasn’t about to let that discourage him from planting his semen into her.

‘My God!’ A stunned Dr. Stevens gaped as over thirteen inches of the donkey’s cock was now completely out of sight. ‘Where in the world can it all go?’

As illogical as it might sound, he was concerned that such a powerful beast might have actually punched right through her womb and was now in her belly cavity. But since Chantale still gave no sign of distress he allowed the mating to continue.

He would move around the scene, capturing the imbedded cock with the black woman’s pussylips tightly wrapped around it. He also made sure to catch glimpses of the KKK mannequins surrounding her for the movie illusion of the scene.

Then, after fifteen minutes of constant thrusting, Jake’s full eighteen inches of cock-flesh was completely swallowed up by his receptionist, only recently deflowered, vagina.

He gulped when he realized the implication of this. But, nevertheless, he never stopped filming what was happening, never missing a second of his receptionist being taken by a mule.

Then, after what seemed like an eternity even to him, Jake started braying loudly as his balls erupted into the black woman’s womb.

Chantale’s cunt-hole was quickly filled beyond its capacity to hold anything more and the donkey’s jism came spurting out of her plugged pussy in a torrent of creamy donkey-semen, cascading to the barn set floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.