Dog Walking
Part 31

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 31 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

As the weeks progressed, K9 Productions was in full productions. Now with two girls performing in his movies, Dr. Stevens was able to produce an astounding six to eight movies per week. The website was so pleased that they increased his revenue in compliance.

In that time he also kept receiving more emails from Ben Stone. His last one was the most interesting of all:

[Hey, Doc, I know that you’re being stubborn about this, but I’d really like to see that nigger girl in one of your movies. So here’s my final offer. I’ll pay you $10000 for you to film her with my buddy Jake. Let me know if this changed your mind or not.]

He had to give some serious thought on this latest offer of the man. It wasn’t that he really needed the money now, not with the new deal with the website administrator, but it was more because of the man’s persistence that gave him another idea.

So he typed out a response to Mr. Stone’s latest offer:

[Dear Mr. Stone, I have received your latest offer and I am leaning toward fulfilling your request at this time. However, I think you may be able in assisting me in obtaining something that I do need at present, something that will likely facilitate your request as well. I would be grateful if you could obtain for me twenty or so ampules of the drug referred to as ‘The Devil’s Breath’, better known as Scopolamine. With this drug I could see being able to gain my receptionist’s participation in your movie request. Waiting to hear from you, K9 Productions]

He paused as he reread his response. He still had qualms about where this could lead, but if he could get his hands on Scopolamine, he could also fulfill Mr. Jenkins movie request involving the man’s wife. Pushing aside his misgivings, Dr. Stevens clicked on the send button and that was that.

Now all he had to do now was wait for the man’s response. He figured that a man such as Ben Stone would have no scruples in getting his hands on such an illegal drug. If this ploy worked as he hoped, he would then notify Mr. Jenkins that his project was also viable, but he would wait before sending such a message until her was certain of the drugs efficacy with Chantale.

Now finished with his movie correspondence, Dr. Stevens returned to the move mundane business of the animal clinic. The rest of the day was quite a normal day as they had only a few animals at present.

‘Margaret won’t have much to do today,’ he mused. ‘Maybe I should just give her the day off when she comes in.’

As he finished with his last examination he walked up to Chantale’s desk in the lobby.

“Chantale,” he said.

“Yes, doctor?” The lovely black receptionist looked up at her boss.

“I was just thinking,” he told her. “Since we seem to be having a slow day today, would you mind letting Margaret know that she can have the day off. And please assure her that this will not affect her salary.”

“That’s very sweet of you, doctor,” Chantale smiled at the generous old man. “I’m sure she’d like that.”

Regretfully, this would also mean that the black woman would miss out on their regular date night at her place. But she was sure that her young lover would find a way to make it up to her another time.


A few hours later Maggie arrived at the clinic for her regular shift. But when she was informed that she didn’t have to stay, a look of concern crossed her young face.

“No, sweetie,” Chantale said, comforting her fears. “You’re not in any sort of trouble. Dr. Stevens just thought you’d like a day off, that’s all. Besides, there aren’t a lot of pets in the clinic today. You just go ahead and have some fun with your friends, I’m sure that they miss you as much as you must miss them.”

“Oh, okay,” the young blonde sighed in relief. ‘How could I think that I’d be in trouble with Robert, we have much too much going in our private little side business.’

So, with her concerns dissipated, Maggie grabbed her schoolbag and walked back out the door as she dialed Kimmy up on her cellphone.

“Kimmy?” She said as someone answered.

“No, this is her father,” Hank Reynolds replied on her friend’s phone. “Kimmy forgot her cell at home, who is this?”

“Oh, hi, Mr. Reynolds,” Maggie cheerfully said. “This is Maggie. I just got the day off from work and was hoping to meet up with Kimberly at the mall or something.”

“Sorry, honey, she’s not home right now,” he told his daughter’s young friend. “But you’re more than welcome to come over to wait for her.”

“Okay, cool,” she said cheerfully. “I’ll be there in about fifteen minutes.”

Of course Hank Reynolds didn’t see anything wrong with Kimmy’s best friend dropping by. The two girls had been nearly inseparable this past month, ever since Maggie got Kimberly that part time job at the clinic she worked at.


About fifteen minutes later there was a knock at the door and Hank Reynolds answered it. And as expected, it was young Maggie Kendall standing there.

“Hi, Mr. Reynolds,” the young blonde smiled up at the handsome man.

“Nice to see you again, Maggie,” Hank smiled back at the 16-year-old. “Why don’t you make yourself comfortable in the living-room. Kimmy should be back from school any time now.”

Margaret skipped into her friend’s house and made her way to the living-room, followed right behind by Mr. Reynolds.

As previously mentioned, Margaret had discarded the notion of wearing underwear, even when going to school. And she didn’t give it a second thought when plopped down heavily on the big sofa, her skirt fluttering up with the rush of air. This caused her to flash her best friend’s father her bare pussy with its swirl of blonde pussy hair.

Hank’s eyes grew wide in surprise at such a sight, but he managed to recover quickly enough before the beautiful 16-year-old realized what he had seen.

“So, err, how’s school been going for you?” He asked, trying to get his mind off of the girl’s quim.

“Fine,” Maggie smiled. “I decided to put my studies toward veterinary school. Dr. Stevens is helping me learn all kinds of neat stuff about animals.”

“That’s wonderful news,” Hank said. “I’m sure that your parents must be very pleased to hear this. I just wish that Kimmy would make up her mind on a goal.”

“I’m sure she will,” Maggie assured him. “Just give her time, Mr. Reynolds.”

Margaret then brought her knees up so she could squeeze them to her chest, which exposed her pussy to the man’s view once again.

‘Is ... is she doing this on purpose?’ He wondered as he gulped nervously.

“Is there something we can watch while we wait for Kimmy to get home?” Maggie asked.

“I was just watching a movie before you called,” Hank told her.

“Cool,” she quickly reached for the remote and turned the TV set on before he could stop her.

He didn’t have time to stop the girl before the TV set blazed into life. What Maggie didn’t know is that Mr. Reynolds was watching a porn movie of a young girl fucking with an older man. So the first thing that came into view was this young girl sucking on a man that looked old enough to be her father.

“I’m really sorry that you saw that, Maggie,” Hank apologized profusely as he reached for the remote.

But Maggie pulled it away from him as she gazed at the movie on the screen. She couldn’t help but see herself and Dr. Stevens as the actors in that movie. She could still remember how good his cock felt in her young mouths, or how delicious his jism tasted when he shot his load down her throat.

But this wasn’t Dr. Stevens on the screen, and sitting right next to her was her best friend’s father.

“Uh? Oh, sure,” she said in a daze as she handed him the remote.

Hank quickly switched to regular TV so has not to embarrass the young teen any further.

“Err, Mr. Reynolds,” she then said. “Ca ... can all girls really do that?”

She acted the innocent child to the man, wanting to see how far she could take this before Mr. Reynolds put a stop to her inquiries.

“Uh, ah, I suppose so,” he replied nervously, not knowing what else to say on the matter.

“Does Mrs. Reynolds do that to you too?” Maggie kept pushing the limit.

“Um, this isn’t an appropriate discussion for you to have, Maggie,” he said defensively. “Especially not with a man. Err, maybe you should ask your parents about this sort of thing when you get home.”

“Maybe you’re right,” she shrugged her shoulders as if in compliance. “But what do I say if they ask me where I got such an idea? Should I tell them that you showed me?”

“NO! No, or course not,” he said in a panic. “Well, maybe I could answer a few of your questions.”

Young Maggie grinned inwardly as she knew that she had Mr. Reynolds trapped.

“Why does a man like ... that?” She asked, still playing the naïve teenager.

“Err, well, men like feeling something around their ... penis,” he replied nervously.

“But that’s not fucking, is it?” The blonde teen pushed on.

“No, of course it isn’t,” he told her. “But a mouth or a vagina feels pretty much the same to a man.”

He couldn’t believe how brazen he was in saying this.

“But why would a girl put such a filthy thing in her mouth?” Maggie pushed on, trying to get Mr. Reynolds to a breaking point. “Isn’ ... isn’t that where your pee comes from?”

“Err, yes,” Hank stammered. “But it’s not as simple as that. A ... a man’s penis is also where his ... his semen is ejaculated from.”

“Se ... semen?” The blonde teen acted naïve. “What’s that?”

“Err, yes,” he gulped. “It’s what ... it’s what you young people probable call cum or jism.”

“Urgh! Gross!” She feigned disgust at hearing this.

Mr. Reynolds felt bad for making the 16-year-old so bad. But he also didn’t want her to fear sex. He just hoped that his talk wouldn’t scar her away from experiencing the true pleasure that loving someone would bring her.

“It’s really not that bad, Maggie,” he tried to balance his explanation. “Semen is full of protein, and many women love the taste of it, really they do.”

Without realizing what he was doing, he was digging himself deeper and deeper in this sexual discussion with the manipulative teenager.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.