Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 23

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 23 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

The next morning, the two teens were caked with dried cum and pussy-juice. But they didn’t bother washing up as they still had a lot of time before Kimberly’s folks got home.

They each picked a dog and then went their separate way to have their fun.

Romulus took Maggie’s ass, while Kim allowed Remus to fuck her pussy one more time. This went on throughout the whole morning until they were all tired out again.

“I ... I guess we better get washed up,” Kimberly reluctantly said.

“I suppose,” Maggie shrugged, but then quickly added. “We could shower together.”

Kimberly just smiled as she rushed off to the bathroom. Margaret followed right behind.

The two 16-year-olds took much longer than necessary washing each other as they couldn’t help feel each other up in the process. This led to another love session under the spray of the showerhead.


Once their shower was done, they reluctantly put clothes back on and went down to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Unfortunately, the two Poodles wouldn’t get the hint that playtime was over and that there wouldn’t be any more fucking today. Each girl grabbed their collars and led them out the back door and into the backyard.

They then went back into the living-room and squashed themselves into the deep cushion of the couch to watch some videos.

And even though they wouldn’t have minded watching Maggie’s video again, they couldn’t take the chance of Kim’s parents walking in and catching them watching it.

“You think we could do this again sometime?” Kim asked.

“Sure, I don’t see why not,” Maggie grinned. “It’ll just be a little hard to do here at home.”

“How about if I visit you at work?” Kim suggested. “You’ve got plenty of dogs there, right?”

“There is,” Maggie replied, but then added. “But I’m not usually alone there either. And there are still more movies I have to make.”

“Err, maybe I could do some too then,” Kim suggested shyly.

Maggie stared at her for a moment and then smiled.

“Tell you what,” she then said. “I’ll check with my partner, and if he says it’s okay then I’ll invite you over.”

“Really?” Kim’s excitement at that prospect cheered her right up.

The two teens then giggled at the idea of both of them starring in beast movies. Maggie could just picture her friend being used by as many dogs as she has, and this was making her panties moist just thinking about it. And she was sure that Dr. Stevens would welcome a new girl in the business.


A few hours later Kimberly’s parents finally arrived home and she rushed over to them to give them a big welcoming hug.

“I missed you both so much,” she giggled.

“We missed you too, babygirl,” her father smiled back. “So, did you two behave while we were away?”

“Sure we did, Mr. Reynolds,” Maggie smiled innocently. “How much trouble do you think that two young girls get into in just one day?”

“Well-ll,” Hank smiled teasingly.

“Henry, don’t go teasing them like that,” Jennifer chided her husband. “Well, you’d better go on home yourself, Margaret. Your parents probably miss you too.”

Nodding, Maggie picked up her bag and rushed out the door as she gave a final wave to her friend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.