Dog Walking
Part 18

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 18 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

That Saturday morning, they loaded the clinic’s van with the two Poodles, a Beagle, and a Boxer, all of which were for special orders. Dr. Stevens then drove the menagerie back to the refurbished school building he had purchased for the days filming.

Once there he backed the van to the buildings loading dock, which led to a large storage area. This he had transformed into a large kennel area with nearly fifty caged pens to hold dogs and other larger animals. They quickly led the dogs accompanying them to vacant cages and then the doctor showed her around the redesigned school.

When Margaret walked into the building she was pleasantly surprised at how much Robert had accomplished in such a short time. The lockers that used to line the hallways were gone, except for a few, replaced with larger ones which the doctor showed was for storing various video equipment.

Then, showing her inside one of the old classrooms, he pointed out the cameras that were now mounted up at the ceiling at each corner.

“With these I won’t have to set up any of the equipment anymore,” he said as he pointed the lens. “Each room is already equipped with its own cameras and sound system.”

“That will definitely save on time,” Maggie nodded in agreement to the set up. “I noticed all the cages when we came in. Are you planning on holding all the animals here from now on?”

“No, not just yet,” he told her. “But eventually that would be the plan. The clinic’s already getting overcrowded with our special customers pets, and Chantale is starting to ask questions about the sudden influx of dogs. But I’ll have to figure out a way of processing them, either through the clinic or maybe set up a new drop-off location.”

“Err, Robert,” Maggie hesitated for a moment. “There’s something I should mention. Err, Chantale caught me sucking one of the dogs off the other day ... in the kennel.”

“Oh dear!” He was shocked to hear this. “This could be a problem. How did she react?”

“She stayed cool about it I think,” she replied, not bothering to mention that his receptionist was also her part-time lover. “What should we do? Invite her into this, too?”

Dr. Stevens hesitated on that question. He would have to give more thought about Chantale’s future role in this scheme now.

“We’ll have to worry about later,” he answered. “Just let me have some time to think about it. For now we have a few new movies to shoot.”

“Okay,” she nodded. “Which dog do we do first?”

“I think we can do the Boxer first and then the Beagle to start off with,” he told her, thinking of the old school’s new layout. “Would you mind getting them and bringing them over to room... 124.”

“Okay,” she said as she rushed back to the holding area.

A few minutes later she returned with both dogs on leashes.

“Here they are,” she announced. “Am I doing both at the same time?”

“No, no,” he smiled. “But I think we can use the same scene to satisfy both customers. You can just go into that room over there, it’s a dressing room I had made for you. You’ll find your costume already inside.”


Margaret skipped her way to the room he had indicated and stepped inside. She found a school uniform hanging on the wall. It looked more like what a Manga cartoon character would wear, with a very short skirt, a white blouse and white knee-high socks. There was also a pair of shiny new shoes just under it.

‘Well, it looks like I’m going to be a very naughty schoolgirl today,’ she giggled inwardly.

She quickly took off her own clothing and slipped on the school outfit that was supplied to her. She found it amusing that a plain pair of white panties was supplied though as in all her previous performances he had sexy lingerie panties handy for her to wear.

Shrugging her shoulders she slipped the panties on and found that they fit snuggly over her pussy mound. She pulled up the socks and then slipped into the pleated skirt and tucked the blouse into its waist. She finished up by slipping her feet into the black shoes and buckling them over her ankle.

Looking herself over at the full-length mirror in the room, she decided on tying off her blonde locks into double-ponytails, giving her a Manga schoolgirl look. Looking back in the mirror she had to admit that she did look sexy, in a Manga sort of way.

And to finish off her costume, she put on the jacket to complete the outfit. She then rejoined Dr. Stevens out in the hallway.


“You look absolutely gor-geous, dahling,” Robert gave her a theatrical greeting. “Now then, we’ll just start off with the Boxer first. Maggie, this is Winston, and Winston likes fucking ass. You okay with that?”

“Err, I have had it done to me a few times, if you recall,” she teased. “Can’t say I liked it much, but I think I can handle it.”

“Good,” Robert replied. “This is the room we’ll be using for the next two movies.”

Maggie stepped inside and was surprised to see a bedroom setting. And from the décor it seemed to be a young girl’s bedroom.

“The setting here is that this is your bedroom at home,” Robert began explaining. “Winston will already in it when you come walking in. And when you walk in through the door, I want you to yell back at your ‘Mom’ whatever comes to mind. You know, a regular family argument.”

“Okay, I think I can do that,” Maggie smiled.

“Then you go stomping over to your bed and crash into it, crying,” Robert adds. “That’s when Winston will jump up on the bed with you and you just give him a big hug as if he’s the only friend you have in the world, got it?”

“I think so,” the teen replied. “What will he do with me?”

“Well, I was thinking that you would let him hump your ass, dah-ling,” Dr. Stevens told her.

Margaret looked a little concerned about that. She had received dog-cocks up her shitter before, but that was that awful night that she had gotten gang-raped in the kennel at the clinic.

“Couldn’t I just let him fuck me regular?” She asked, a pleading tone in her voice.

“What’s the matter, sweetie?” He asked.

“Well ... to be honest, I don’t much like it in my bum, Robert,” she admitted. “The only time that happened was when all the dogs jumped me back at the kennel that night. But I was forced into it that time, and I didn’t much enjoy it.”

“Do you want me to loosen up your sphincter a little first?” Dr. Stevens offered.

Maggie thought about that for a minute before looking back at him.

“I think that would help,” she smiled shyly.

“Okay, drop your panties and bend over then,” Robert said.

This would be the first time in years that he would have anything physical to do with a human female, not since his wife. But he looked at this as simply preparing the 16-year-old for the dog, and not for his own pleasure.

As for Margaret, this would be the first time that he boss would touch her in such a sexual way since this all started.

Robert stood there and watched as young Maggie pulled down the white panties he had supplied her. She then bent over and flipped the skirt that she had on, mooning the old doctor with her white ass. He then wetted his middle finger in his mouth and began playing around Maggie’s bum-hole, relaxing her before sticking it in.

Margaret began to squirm almost the instant that she felt Robert’s finger touching her bare skin, something he had NEVER done despite their film making encounters. It had always been exclusively her and dogs, never him.

As he felt her relaxing with each pass of his finger he began adding pressure as he tried to bury his digit in her little used ass.

“UNGH!” Maggie grunted as she struggled with the prospect of receiving Robert’s finger in her ass.

Robert could feel her tensing up again and decided to change tactic momentarily. So he shifted his finger down to her pussy and slipped it inside easily and began finger-fucking the blonde teenager instead.

“Oh?!? What are you doing?” Maggie squeaked.

“Just relax, honey,” Robert cooed to her.

She had to admit that feeling his finger in her pussy felt much better than in her ass and she let him continue what he was doing.

As he continued thrusting his finger in and out of her cunt, he deftly added a second and a third. Within less than a minute he could feel his fingers getting wet from her juices.

‘This is the moment of truth,’ he thought to himself.

Without any warning whatsoever he pulled his fingers out on an out-stroke and shoved his digit fight down to his knuckle into Maggie’s waiting asshole.

“O-O-O-O-H!?!” She jerked in surprise.

And now that he was in her ass he began the same rapid finger-fucking that he had done in her pussy just moments before. And as time passed he would add a second, and then a third finger as he kept thrusting them in and out non-stop.

“O-o-o-h! Robert!” Maggie was now moaning. “It ... it’s so weird, but I think I’m starting to like having you fuck my ass like this! O-o-o-o-h-h!!”

“That’s good to hear, sweetie,” Robert grinned.

He kept this up for another fifteen minutes before he finally pulled his fingers out of her now stretched ass and got things ready for the video. He brought Winston into the room and over to the doggy bed in the corner of the set. He then presented a cloth which was imbedded with the scent of a bitch-in-heat to get his testosterones going. This worked as expected as he could see the dog’s penis starting to show past his sheath.

He then stepped back out into the hallway where Maggie was waiting for her role in this movie to start.

“Okay, Winston is prepped now,” he told her. “All you need to do is walk in, yell at your ‘Mom’ as you slam the door shut as if you were really upset and then crash on the bed.”

She nodded her understanding as she readjusted the panties back after her ass-massage.

“Once there, I’ll leave it up to you on how you want Winston to take you, okay?” Robert finished.

She nodded once again and put her fingers on the door handle waiting for Robert’s cue to begin. With a nod of his head she turned the handle and stomped into the make-believe bedroom.

“I DON’T CARE, MOM!” She yelled as she walked into the room. “I SAID I DON’T WANT TO GO TO THE STUPID BIRTHDAY PARTY!”

She then crashed on the bed, the wind of her fall catching her school skirt and giving a tantalizing flash of her white panties underneath.

The dog, lying on the doggy-bed nearby, got to his feet and watched as the young blonde girl came rushing in. He followed her until she came down on the bed nearby. His keen sense of smell had picked up the distinct scent of a female in heat, which was aided by the cloth that Dr. Stevens had offered him just moments before. And Maggie was now secreting her own pheromones after the finger-fucking he had given her earlier as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.