Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 12

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 12 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

When Maggie’s parents got home later that night they never suspected that anything unusual had happened to their beautiful teenaged daughter. She had managed to get rid of all the evidence of her rape, including washing her sundress three times to remove the dried cum that had stained it. She did have to throw out her laced high-heels though as it was imbedded with the dogs’ spunk.

All in all, she felt fairly certain that she had gotten away with it.

She took Monday off at Dr. Stevens had suggested and rested. Throughout the day she considered if she should go back to the clinic or not. After what had happened to her that night, she was feeling a little uncomfortable being around those dogs again.

‘Don’t be silly,’ she told herself. ‘What happened was just a onetime thing. It could never happen again, not in a million years. And besides, I don’t think they meant to hurt me, they just did what ... what dogs do.’

And so her decision was made.

Besides, summer was almost over and she’d be going back to school in a few weeks and the job would become mute.


When she showed up for work on Tuesday, Dr. Stevens called her into his office for a chat.

“So, how are you feeling today, Maggie?” He asked.

“Much better, thanks so much for understanding,” she smiled at him. “I also wanted to thank you for giving me this job for the summer, it really helped.”

“Only too happy to help,” he smiled back. “Which brings me to why I called you into the office. I was wondering if you’d consider staying on, part time of course. I wouldn’t want you to quit school or anything.”

“Really?” Maggie sounded a little surprised at his offer. “B ... but how would that work. I mean, I can’t be here during the day, which only leaves the weekends.”

“I was thinking that you could come in after school and take care of the feeding and exercising the beasts,” Dr. Stevens suggested. “That would only be for a couple of hours a day. And Saturday would more or less be the same as you do now. So, what do you think? Would you be interested?”

Margaret had to pause and think about this for a moment. She could really use the money this would give her, but she still felt a little apprehensive about being alone with the dogs on weekends again.

“Could I think about it?” She asked.

“Of course you can,” the doctor smiled, slightly concerned that she would turn down the offer, so he had to come up with a counter-offer quick. “It would really help me out in the place. How about if I pay you the same as now, but you’d only have to work half as many hours.”

This sounded too perfect for the teenager to refuse.

“Okay, I’ll do it,” she smiled as she reached her hand out to shake on the offer. “I can’t thank you enough for this, Dr. Stevens.”

“Oh, no,” Robert smiled back. “Thank you.”


The remaining weeks of her summer job went as usual, except for the renovations the doctor had ordered for the washing room. As for Margaret and Chantale, the two resumed their lunch break tryst at her place on a daily basis.

And during those final days of her full time status she never had any problem in dealing with any of the animals, including the dogs. They didn’t even give her any trouble when she had to wash them, including getting hard-ons.

Of course once in a while one of them would get aroused, but she had gotten used to taking care of such situations long before they had raped her.

Having them all behaving so well pleased her immensely as she didn’t want anything even resembling that night to ever happen again.


By the time school started up again, Margaret was once more the pleasant go-lucky girl she was when things were ... normal.

Dr. Robert Stevens was very patient in implementing his bestial plans through all of this. Once everything was in place and he knew that young Margaret Kendall would be around to be inducted as his star performer in this endeavor, he smiled.

He even made some purchases of sexy lingerie and other clothing for the young blonde to wear for her upcoming performances.

He had also placed ads in various beast forums, inviting pet owners wanting videos of their pets in action with a young girl to contact him through a mailbox he had established. He would scrutinize each applicant before giving them the address to his clinic where they would simply drop off their pets as regular clinic customers and pick them up at a later date along with a DVD of how their pets had performed.

And on her last day of regular work, Dr. Stevens invited Maggie and Chantale out to dinner to celebrate. The excited teenager had a wonderful time and was now looking forward to continuing working in the clinic for the lovable old doctor.

The evening ended with Chantale taking Maggie over to her place for the night as the 16-year-old told her parents that she would sleeping over at a girlfriend’s, which wasn’t really a lie.


For the first few weeks of their new arrangement, Dr. Stevens allowed Margaret to get into her new job routine before moving forward with his plans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.