Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 2

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 2 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

By Sunday evening, Maggie was still feeling a strong buzz from the drugs she had used the previous nights. But she was also excited about starting her new job. So much so that she couldn’t get to sleep at all that night.

‘Well, if I can’t get to sleep, I might as well have some fun,’ she told herself.

She reached into her night table and pulled out the dildo she had ordered by mail behind her parents back. She switched it on and began rubbing the humming device across her slit, arousing herself. The 16-year-old blonde girl was fantasizing some mystery lover as she always did in such times.

She didn’t have a boyfriend yet, not anyone serious anyway. Sure, a lot of boys asked her out on dates, but no one had managed to get into her panties as yet. The girl did want to experience fucking, just like the ones her fellow cheerleaders kept gossiping about, but she also wanted it to happen with someone ... special.

Somehow, in the middle of her dream, the person her dreamself was with began to change and morph. Within moments she began dreaming of old Doctor Robert Stevens making love to her. She could feel HIS penis sliding in and out of her pussy as an orgasm kept building itself up inside her.


Suddenly her alarm clock startled her from her erotic dream, and within moments she could barely remember what or whom she was dreaming of.

Yawning and stretching herself awake, her pert teenaged titties heaving under her teddy with each breath, Margaret looked over at her clock and saw that it was already 7:05.

“Oh my gosh!” She cried out as she tossed her sheets aside. “I’ll be late for work! And on my first day!”

Feeling that she didn’t even have time for a shower, she quickly grabbed her jeans and a T-shirt and pulled them on without bothering with underwear. She then put on her sneakers and rushed downstairs past her mother who had prepared a breakfast for her.

“Sorry, Mom,” she said as she rushed past to the door. “No time. Gonna be late for work!”

To make up for lost time she hopped her on bicycle and pedaled down the street to Dr. Stevens’ office. The constant rubbing of her crotch against the bicycle seat was enflaming her vagina, but she couldn’t be bothered by that now.


She made it to veterinary clinic with just minutes to spare, it was now 7:26. She quickly locked her bicycle to the chain-linked fence and walked in through the back entrance as Dr. Stevens had told her to.

Unfortunately for her, the constant rubbing of the bicycle seat against her groin had given her a camel-toe as her pussylips had puffed out from the constant friction against the bicycle seat. And this was also visible even with wearing jeans as she had skipped on putting on panties because she was late.

As she walked in she met up with the doctor’s receptionist Chantale who smiled back at the teenager.

“Good morning, Margaret,” Chantale greeted her. “For a minute there I thought you had changed your mind about working here.”

Maggie’s camel-toe didn’t go unnoticed by the older girl. But not wishing to embarrass the teenager, Chantale didn’t bring it up.

“Oh, no,” Maggie said, still out of breath from cycling over to the clinic. “But I did almost oversleep.”

They both laughed and Chantale gave the young teen a guided tour of the offices and back area. Maggie was shown where the cleaning supplies were, as well as the food for the various animals being kept in cages.

Chantale then took Maggie out another back door which took them to large pen cages that held the larger animals that Dr. Stevens treated, which were mostly large breeds of dogs. This large room had about a dozen cages, but only a few were occupied at the moment.

“Dr. Stevens explained to you about walking the dogs, right?” Chantale asked.

“Yes, yes he did,” Maggie said, a bit nervous now that she saw the size of some of them.

“So, think you can handle these bruisers?” Chantale giggled as she cooed to the dogs. “Now don’t let their size scare you, they’re really all a bunch of cutiepies, aren’t you boys.”

Maggie felt much more at ease about the large dogs once she saw how friendly they really were.

“Well, I better go and open up the office,” Chantale said as she walked to the front desk. “You gonna be okay on your own back here?”

“Yeah, I think so,” Maggie said sheepishly. “You’ll be nearby if I need some help, won’t you?”

“Of course,” the receptionist smiled. “I’ll just be at the front desk.”

“Okay,” Maggie smiled. “I guess I better get started then.”

And so Margaret got busy by first cleaning out the cages of the smaller guests of the clinic. This went without incident as these animals were all quite small and amicable, even the snakes. Then came the time to clean out the pens of the larger dogs.

At present the clinic had five such dogs in the pens, which included two Mastiffs, a St-Bernard, a Doberman, a German Shepherd and one final breed that she couldn’t identify. The two Mastiffs were being kept apart because one was a female and she was apparently in heat, which was driving the other dogs a bit nuts.

I mean how else could they react with the scent of a bitch-in-heat so close by.

As Margaret went from cage to cage, each dog would try nudging and sniffing around her crotch. A few of them even gave her crotch a swipe with their tongues, though she didn’t even notice that through the material of her jeans. In either case, she simply disregarded their attention as them just being dogs.

How was she to know that the dogs’ keen sense of smell had picked up her scent as well. The scent of a bitch-in-heat.

And somehow, she even managed to disregard how her own crotch was reacting to all of this attention. She simply assumed that her excitement was in regard to her new job, rather than something ... real.

As her young body got aroused by the nudging and tonguing her camel-toe was resurfacing, creating a cleavage in the crotch of her jeans that was becoming even more noticeable than before with her jeans being moistened by the dogs’ tongues.

In either case, the dogs seemed quite friendly around her as she entered each cage with the dog and cleaned out the enclosure, and refreshed their bowls with food and water.

By the time she was done with the cleaning and feeding she looked at her watch and gasped to see that it was already 11:45.

‘Gee, where did the time go?’ She asked herself.

After washing up, she came out and joined Chantale at the reception area where she found Dr. Stevens at the desk also.

“Why, hello, Maggie,” Dr. Stevens smiled. “So, how are you enjoying your first day so far?”

The doctor’s eyes wandered downward at the petite blonde, and kept wandering lower as he suddenly took notice of Margaret’s prominent camel-toed jeans. He had to force his eyes back up as he felt a twinge in his old cock.

“Great,” she smiled back, ignorant of her displaying cunt-mound. “I really love the animals you have here, doct ... Robert.”

“Yes, they are a friendly bunch, aren’t they,” Chantale added.

“By the way doctor,” Maggie said. “I didn’t recognize what breed one of the dogs was. I think his name is Schultz.”

“Oh, Schultzy’s an Irish Wolfhound,” Dr. Stevens said. “They’re one of the largest breeds of dogs in the world. I know, his nameplate says ‘Schultz’ but they kept calling him Schultzy from the day they got him, and now that’s the only name he responds to. He’s just here as a boarder though. His owners are off on a cruise, isn’t that right, Chantale?”

“Yes, doctor,” the receptionist confirmed. “They should be back in about four weeks.”

“Cool!” Maggie smiled. “I like him. He’s really friendly even if he is huge.”

“It’s almost lunch time, why don’t you girls go out now while things are quiet,” Dr. Stevens said. “And later this afternoon you can take the dogs on their walk. Remember what I told you though, just take two at a time. At least until you learn to handle them together. And tomorrow I’ll get you started on washing.”

“Washing?” Maggie sounded surprised.

“Of course,” Robert said. “We don’t just take care of their medical needs here, we also have to groom them.”

“But what’s so difficult about washing?” The teen asked.

“Well, err, you see, Maggie,” Chantale interjected. “You have to wash them all over, do you understand now?”

“You mean...” the 16-year-old’s eyes bulged slightly in embarrassment, her cheeks reddening in embarrassment.

“I’m afraid so,” Robert had to smile at the girl’s reaction to the news. “But don’t be embarrassed about it. It’s not as if you have to ... ahem, play with them.”

Margaret couldn’t help but blush profusely at his choice of words. Chantale then grabbed the young blonde teen by the arm and both girls stepped out to have lunch at a nearby dinner.

Maggie liked Chantale, and she also liked old Dr. Stevens. During lunch Chantale did her best to reassure the teenager that there was absolutely nothing to worry about having to wash the animals, even when it came to washing their asses or their genitalia.

“So I guess you really LOVE the dogs, uh?” Chantale asked with a sly smile.

“I sure do,” Maggie replied as she sipped her drink.

“I can see that,” the secretary commented.

“Uh, what do you mean?” The young blonde asked, a bit confused.

“Err, Maggie, sweetie,” Chantale whispered as she leaned closer to the blonde teen. “Have you looked at yourself lately?”

Then Maggie noticed Chantale’s eyes looking down at her legs. And following the older girl’s gaze she gasped in embarrassment when she saw her distinctive camel-toe for the first time. She also noticed for the first time the wetness from the dogs licking across her crotch earlier.

“Oh, God!” Margaret gasped as her cheeks burned. “I ... I woke up late and didn’t bother putting panties on.”

“Now, now,” Chantale patted her hand. “It’s all right, I don’t think anybody else noticed. Tell you what, when we get back to the clinic I’ll give you one of Doc’s lab coats to put on.”

“Oh, thank you, Chantale,” the blonde teen smiled with some relief.

“Maybe you should bring along a change of clothes from now on,” Chantale suggested. “Especially on the days when you’ll be washing the animals. You’re likely to get all wet from their shaking themselves dry.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” Maggie laughed as her embarrassment faded. “I’ll make sure to bring some extra things for tomorrow.”

Once their lunch was concluded, the two girls got up and made their way back to the clinic for the remainder of their day.


As soon as they walked into the clinic Chantale handed one of the spare lab coats to Maggie, which the teenager gratefully accepted. And now that her embarrassing situation was properly concealed she felt more at ease about returning to work.

Since all she had to do for the remainder of her day was to exercise the animals she felt sure that nothing would go wrong. She started off by letting the cats out of their cages so that they could roam around.

She then grabbed a couple of the leashes and went to the large holding pens. Looking at all the large dogs she decided to heed Dr. Stevens advice and only take them out two at a time, at least until she got used to handling them together.

She looked them over for a moment and then decided that she would start off with the St-Bernard and the Doberman. And so she opened the St-Bernard’s cage first and attached the clip to his collar, and as before the huge dog tried shuffling his snout against her crotch as if looking for a treat.

Maggie had to push him away at each attempt.

She then guided the huge beast out of his cage and hooked the leash nearby while she gathered up the Doberman. As soon as she opened his cage, the more agile dog eagerly snuck his head under the lab coat and lathered his tongue across her camel-toed groin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.