Mom's Hidden Urges
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mom and son are stranded at a cabin in the mountains.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Linda was humming as she stood naked at the stove fixing dinner. The door opened and Andy came in carrying an arm full of logs. He was soaked from head to toe. "Put that wood down and get out of those wet clothes before you catch your death of cold."

Andy stacked the pieces of wood next to the stove and began to strip. He saw his mother looking between him and the food cooking on the stove. He stood and gently began to stroke himself, bringing his cock to erection.

She was hungry for food, but incredibly found herself just as hungry for her son.

Andy pulled a chair over and sat down, his cock now pointing toward the ceiling. "Sit on my cock, Mom," Andy said.

"The food will burn," she returned.

"Put it aside, we can eat later," Andy ordered.

After a bit of hesitation Linda moved the pan off the stove and turned to her son. She moved over and threw her leg over his thighs, centering her pussy over his throbbing erection. Slowly she began to slip downward. A moan escaped her lips as inch after inch went into her already wet pussy. When she had him all the way inside her she paused, looking into her son's eyes. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too," he answered as he kissed her passionately. As he did he lifted his mother's hips until his cock was several inches out of her.

Linda whimpered and pushed herself down, taking Andy into her all the way again. With their lips locked together they fucked like that for some time. Linda climaxed several times. She couldn't get enough of his wonderful cock. She wanted Andy to climax in her. She moved faster until Andy halted her.

"Turn around and sit on me," he said.

Linda stood up and turned with her back to him. Then she moved backward and slowly slipped downward. Andy grasped his cock and held it upward for her. "Oooohhhh!, Andy," she giggled, "That's the wrong hole."

Andy moaned and a shudder went through him. His cock head was on his mother's asshole. Instead of moving his cock to her pussy he pulled her downward.

"Andy ... what ... we ... uh ... what are you doing," Linda gasped as she felt her son's huge cock head pressing into her asshole.

"Relax, Mom ... relax," Andy encouraged. He felt the tight ring of his mother's asshole begin to expand. "Yes, yes, push down and relax," he whispered.

"Andy ... oh God, ... this is not righttttttt," she gasped as she felt the cock head pop into her asshole. His cock felt huge as it stretched her normally tight nether hole. Yet it had not really hurt ... she felt stretched and full, but there was little pain. After a moment or two she felt Andy pulling her downward again. "Ohhhh," she moaned as several inches of his cock slipped into her asshole. She reached down and touched her now very swollen clit. It felt huge and was throbbing with excitement. She moved her fingers lower as if to make sure his cock was not in her pussy. It was not. She pushed two fingers into her pussy and could actually feel Andy's cock through the thin membrane between her pussy and anal canal. Her pussy convulsed. She didn't realize that having a cock in her ass could cause her pussy to spasm.

A moment later she felt Andy's thighs under her thighs and knew that he had his entire cock in her asshole. "Ohhhhh, hold it ... wait," Linda whispered. She had never felt so full. It felt strange ... good, but different from when his cock was in her pussy. She could feel her asshole pulsing around his shaft. That caused his cock to pulse in response. It happened again, and again. It was as if neither of them could control the autonomic reaction. As they remained still the pulsing increased, growing more rapid by the second. Linda slowly lifted up, letting Andy's cock slip out of her asshole until only the head was still inside her. She did a little hip rotation, circling around on his cock head.

"Oh God, Mom, you are so tight and warm," Andy moaned.

Linda giggled and rotated her hips again. Then she pushed back down, taking his entire cock deep in her asshole again. "You like fucking your mother's asshole?" she asked.

Andy moaned in response.

"I'll take that as a yes. I love it too."

Linda began to move up and down slowly on her son's cock. Her asshole had loosened enough that she could move freely now. She was amazed that she liked being fucked in the ass. She wasn't sure she could climax like that, but there was a sensuality about it ... a closeness to her son that she had not felt before when they were fucking. Her pace on her son's cock quickened until she was taking him in and out of her ass with ease and at a rapid tempo. Her finger found her clit again and began to rub it.

"Mom, you are so tight. You are going to make me cum if you keep that up."

"Cum then. Cum in your mother's asshole. Yes, cum in me," she responded.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.