Mom's Hidden Urges - Cover

Mom's Hidden Urges

Copyright© 2013 by Gary Johns

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mom and son are stranded at a cabin in the mountains.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The torrential rain on the roof awoke Linda from her sex induced nap. She got up and padded over to the window naked. It was the first time she had slept naked in a long time ... or maybe she had never slept naked since she was a small child. It had felt so liberating. The fact that she was in bed with her son, who was also naked, made it seem so wicked and quite exciting. She looked out at the overcast skies and the pouring rain and wondered what they were going to do today since it didn't appear that the rain was going to stop. Then she smiled and thought of Andy, knowing what he would want to do. She sighed as the now familiar tingle went though her pussy. As quietly as possible she slipped back into bed, crawling under the covers. She gently moved between his legs, kneeling with the covers over her head. Under the blanket it was dark, but there was enough light to see her son's sexual parts. There was a warm and sensual smell ... it smelled like her and Andy. She supposed the entire cabin now smelled like that, which was not at all unpleasant. It was so primal and earthy and made her pussy leak, adding to the aroma.

"Mmmm," Andy moaned when he realized that his mother was between his legs. He could feel her soft fingers tickling his thighs and her hot breath followed. He spread and bent his legs to give her room. He now felt her tongue following her fingers, moving slowly toward his rapidly growing erection. Then her tongue was on his balls, gently licking them. Another moan escaped him when he felt her take one of his large orbs into her mouth. "Mom," he gasped as she gently sucked it, rolling it around in her warm and wet mouth. He had never had that done before. Then she moved to the other. A moment later she let that one slip from her lips and began to lick upward across his now throbbing cock. She circled the head, teasing the sensitive area under the crown before running her tongue down the shaft to his balls again.

Linda almost giggled when she heard Andy's moan of frustration. She knew she was teasing him but she also knew that he loved it. It was amazing how much she had learned about the male libido and pleasure points in just the past few days. She knew he loved her to lick around the head, and now she knew that he loved his balls sucked. She pushed his legs up to his chest, and nuzzled her head down lower until she felt his balls on her forehead. She heard him moan again as she began to lick the area just below his balls. She moved her tongue up and down from his balls to his asshole. Did she dare she wondered? She moved her tongue down ... down ... down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.