Mom's Hidden Urges - Cover

Mom's Hidden Urges

Copyright© 2013 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mom and son are stranded at a cabin in the mountains.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Linda and Andy were sitting on the porch enjoying another beautiful day when Andy took his mother's hand in his. They had shared many kisses already this day and Andy was excited again.

"Andy, don't you ever get enough," she said, looking down at the tent in his shorts. She knew he had climaxed four times today. She didn't know a man could possibly cum that many times in one day.

"Not when I am around you. You are so beautiful."

Linda's face turned red at the compliment. "I'm not that pretty," she said honestly.

"You are the prettiest woman in the world to me ... and I bet every man that sees you thinks the same thing."

"Stop," she said modestly.

"It's true. I already told you that your breasts are the prettiest I have ever seen."

"Andy, you are embarrassing me."

"Why does that embarrass you?" he asked. "I mean it is meant as a true compliment."

Linda thought for a moment or two and said, "Probably because I was raised in a very strict environment. But also, because you are my son ... and we have done something mothers and sons are not supposed to do."

"I know you say that, but the way I feel about you, it seems to be the most natural thing in the world."

Linda sighed. "It is wrong ... and when we get home ... it ... has to stop," she said, but not very convincingly.

Andy did not answer but turned and brought his mother's lips to his. When he pulled away, he said, "Doesn't that feel natural?"

Linda's mind was saying no, but her heart was saying yes. Her heart won. "Yes," she whispered. "But it shouldn't."


It was much later after they had taken a nap. Andy had chopped more wood and stacked it next to the stove. He saw his mother sitting at the table drinking coffee. She only had on a bath robe.

"Mom, can I look at you?"

Linda looked at her son for a moment without comprehension. Then she realized that he was asking to look at her body, but not just her breasts. Her face flushed hot. "Uh ... no ... that is too ... I don't know ... too..."

Andy moved over to her and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her and said, "Please, no one will ever know. It is just you and me here. Please."

Linda took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She could feel her face burning. Could she do this ... could she let her son look at her ... pussy in the light ... stare at her? she wondered. Then her pussy began to throb and her breathing quickened. "All right ... but quickly."

Andy smiled and moved toward the bed, pulling his mother up with him. He stripped quickly. When he saw that his mother had made no move to take her robe off he returned to her and untied the robe and then pushed it to the floor. He felt her tremble as his hands slide down her arms and then cupped her breasts. "God, they are beautiful. Can I kiss them again?"

"Andy..." Linda said, but didn't try to stop him when he bent his head and began to kiss her breasts.

"Look at those nipples," he whispered as he moved his lips her swollen nipple. He sucked it into his mouth.

"Andy ... uh ... oh ... you said ... you wanted to look," she said.

Andy didn't answer as he moved to the other nipple. When he had sucked both nipples until they were totally hard and wet he pulled back and said, "Lay on the bed, I want to look at ... at you ... you know down below."

"Oh Andy, that is so wrong. Why do you want to ... do that?"

"Because you are beautiful and I love you."

Linda felt her heart swell. How could she deny him anything? She said, "Okay."

Andy walked over to the bed and stood there, waiting for her to come over. With a deep breath she moved over and sat on the bed and then leaned back. She threw her arm over her eyes with embarrassment as she spread her legs. She could almost feel her son's eyes on her bare and totally exposed pussy. There was no way she could express her mortification at allowing her son to stare at her pussy.

Then she heard movement and realized he was kneeling. Instinctively she placed her hand over her pussy ... just like in her dream. A little gasp escaped her lips when she felt her son's hot breath on her thigh. "Andy ... no, you can't," she whispered as she felt his lips touch her thigh. Then she felt his hand on her protective hand. She tried to fight him when he began to pull her hand away, but her muscles wouldn't cooperate. "Oh no, Andy," she gasped when she felt his lips replace her hand. "Ohhhhhh," she gasped. She couldn't believe that she was allowing her son to put his mouth on her pussy. She could feel his tongue licking the inside of her lips ... gently, as if he were afraid she would push him away at any moment.

Linda put her hand on her son's forehead and tried to push him back, but with little strength. Then suddenly his tongue touched her swollen clit. "Ahhhhhhh," she screamed and suddenly her body was writhing in illicit pleasure.

"Mmmm," Andy groaned as he began to lick his mother's clit. He wanted to put his tongue inside her, but was afraid she would rebel. He licked her throbbing clit until she was bucking under his mouth. When he thought the time was right he slid his tongue down and plunged it into his mother's wet and now drooling pussy.

"Annnnnddddyyyy!!!" she screamed in pleasure. Instead of pushing his head away she now had her hands in his hair and was pulling him closer, forcing his tongue even deep her into her throbbing opening. "Andy, Andy, Andy, Andy," she hissed, throwing her head from side to side in pleasure.

Then she was climaxing. She could no longer think, only react. She bucked her hips upward into her son's face as she pulled his mouth tightly to her pussy. The room began to spin around her and the lamp light seemed to dim. Inside her head a kaleidoscope of colors were bouncing from one side to the other. Her body shook uncontrollably as an incredible climax rocked her.

Andy was in heaven. The taste and smell of his mother's pussy was making his cock throb with pleasure, threatening to cause him to shoot his load against the bed. However, he didn't want to waste his climax. He tried to avoid touching the bed with his cock in fear that he could not control himself. Yet, just the taste of his mother's juices alone nearly brought him to his peak. When his mother, after four climaxes, finally settled down he pulled his dripping mouth away and looked up at her. She still had her eyes covered with her arm and tiny tremors were rippling through her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.