Mom's Hidden Urges - Cover

Mom's Hidden Urges

Copyright© 2013 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mom and son are stranded at a cabin in the mountains.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

When Linda could think again she raised her head and looked over at her son. He appeared to be asleep. She quietly got up and went into the bathroom. When she sat down to pee she gasped as she felt her son's juices running out of her. She peed and stood up looking for toilet paper, which there was none. With a sigh she put her shorts on over her soaked pussy and then slipped on her top. When she came out of the toilet she saw that Andy was still asleep. She didn't want to wake him, she needed to think. It had stopped raining and the sun was shining again. She walked out of the cabin unsure where she was going. She ended up at the falls.

She climbed the ladder and sat on the platform, staring at the cascading water. Her mind was swirling with thoughts of all kinds. She thought about the birth of Andy and how excited she was and how much she loved him. Then after his father died, he was all she had. She knew she had transferred the love for her husband to Andy, but she didn't realize how that love would change and how she would feel about him now. She loved him with all her heart, yet she knew it was so very wrong. No mother should allow a son to do what she had allowed him to do. She knew her submission was a combination of being alone with him and her relief that they were not in any danger. But she also knew that it was more than that. She knew from talking with the doctor that her hormones were going wild. She had suggested a lover, and on reflection she realized that that might have been the best idea. She would have had sexual relief and maybe what had happen would not have taken place. However, deep inside she knew that was a delusion. She could not think of her son now without feeling her heart thump harder and her pussy start to moisten. She knew that she had allowed the genie out of the bottle and didn't think she could put it back in ... even if she wanted to, which she was not sure she did. We are alone here, so who will ever know, she thought. If I allow Andy to take further liberties, can I stop it once we leave? I have to, she thought.

Suddenly her mind returned to what had happened in bed just a short while ago. She had allowed her son to fuck her. Yes, he had put his hard cock into her and she had enjoyed it ... had climaxed like never before.

Without thinking Linda allowed her hand to slide to her pussy. She almost gasped when she felt how wet the crotch of her shorts was and she knew it was from her son's sperm. That served to make her even more excited. Her face was hot and her heart was beating hard as she stood and stripped off her shorts. She lay down on her back and slipped her hand between her legs. Another gasp escaped her lips when she felt her swollen and slick pussy lips. She didn't have to search to find her swollen clit. She began to tremble as her finger slipped into her hole and then rubbed the juices on her clit.

What Linda could not see was that her son had awaken and come to look for her. He was about to step out of the trees when he saw his mother on the platform. He couldn't believe his eyes when he realized that she was naked and appeared to be masturbating. He moved to get a better view and realized that she was in fact masturbating.

Linda, unaware of her son, continued to rub her clit. She could almost feel her son's cock inside her. Her hips began to lift from the platform as she rubbed her clit faster and faster. Soon she began to tremble as trickles of pleasure began to form in her clit and move up her body. "Ohhhh," she gasped as her pleasure grew rapidly. Soon she was squirming on the platform in full climax.

Andy watched in amazement as his mother gave herself pleasure. He was amazed at his staid mother and would never have believed he would ever see her do something like this. His cock was already hard in his pants and he thought for a moment of masturbating himself, but decided to wait.

As Linda's climax ended, reality began to set in. She couldn't believe that she had actually masturbated, especially not out in the open like this. Her face turned scarlet, but her body betrayed her as she felt her pussy still throbbing. Then she realized that Andy might have come looking for her and if he saw her ... well she couldn't even consider that. She sat up and quickly looked down the trail. She sighed in relief when she didn't see anything. She got up and started to put her clothes on but then paused. She looked down at the refreshing water below and decided that maybe a quick dip would refresh her ... as well as clean the combined juices from her pussy. She wished she had some soap.

She took another look at the trail and then padded down the platform and down the ladder to the water. She dropped her clothes on the bank and slipped in. A little moan of pleasure escaped her lips as she felt the cool water caressing her body. She moved around in the water, splashing her face and upper body. Suddenly she heard something behind her and spun around. "Andy," she gasped and tried to cover her breasts, when she saw her son on the bank. Her face turned bright red.

"Sorry, Mom, I was worried about you," he said, staring at her naked form.

"You shouldn't be here," she said before she thought about what had happened earlier.

"Mom ... we ... I mean ... you know what we ... did a little while ago," he said clearly confused by her modesty.

Linda sighed, realizing that she was being very inconsistent at best. "I'm sorry ... I mean ... I ... we ... it is hard for me."

"I know and I'm sorry, Mom," he said seriously. "You don't hate me, do you?"

Linda said, "Of course not."

"But ... I ... I took ... advantage of you," he said, clearly distressed now.

"No, Andy, you didn't. What happened was ... was mutual. We can discuss it later," Linda said, not wanting to have this conversation in their present situation.

Then Andy smiled. "You still have the best breasts I have ever seen. Let me see them again."

Linda's face reddened again. "Andy, behave."

"Please, please, please."

She saw him make his best pouting face. What difference does it make now, she thought. With a sigh, she dropped her hands. She looked down at the water, unable to make eye contact with her son.

"Mom, can I join you. I could use washing too."

Linda looked up at her son and opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She hesitated a moment too long and saw Andy stand up and begin to take his clothes off. She watched with growing excitement as he bared his body. First his shirt, then his shoes and socks, and then his pants. Suddenly she was staring at the very noticeable bulge in his underwear. With her breath coming faster she watched as he slowly pushed his underwear to his ankles and flipped them to the side. She began to tremble as she stared at her naked son.

His body was gorgeous. His cock was even bigger than she had thought. As she watched as he took it into his hand and stroked it. "Andy ... please ... maybe we should go back."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.