Mom's Hidden Urges - Cover

Mom's Hidden Urges

Copyright© 2013 by Gary Johns

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mom and son are stranded at a cabin in the mountains.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The chirping of birds awakened Linda the following morning. As she opened her eyes, she realized that she was lying on her side and Andy was snuggled up behind her. She lay there for some time feeling the warmth of her son behind her before she realized that at some point his hand had slipped down and across her breasts pushing the top of her camisole down. Her heart began to beat faster as she wondered how to extract herself from this situation. If she lifted his hand, he would probably awaken and maybe feel, if not see, her naked breast. Then she felt something behind her and realized with great mortification that Andy apparently had an erection. For a moment she wondered if he was awake, but then after listening to his heavy breathing convinced herself that he was still asleep.

What do I do now? she thought. Any movement was bound to wake him. She lay for a long time, unable to control the shivers that began to move up and down her body. It was chilly in the room, but not that chilly. Incredibly she could feel Andy's penis throbbing as it lay situated between the cheeks of her buttocks. Then she heard him moan in his sleep. She had to get up, now.

Gently she extracted her son's hand and slipped out of bed. She breathed a sigh of relief when he groaned and turned over onto his back, remaining asleep. When she saw the tent in the sheet she almost gasped. In spite of everything she was unable to turn away. She watched it for several minutes thinking how the pulsing of his cock raised the sheet with each beat of his heart. She bit her lip when she saw a dark spot appear at the tip and wondered if he was climaxing. She took a couple of steps closer but couldn't tell. Then Andy moaned and turned away from her. She felt disappointed and relieved.

As she busied herself straightening up the cabin as quietly as possible, she had time to think about what had just happened. While she was embarrassed about it, it did not make her feel as bad as she thought it should. In fact, she felt good about the fact that she could have something like that happen and not feel totally guilty. She had felt her son's hand on her breast and his erection on her buttocks, but it had all been accidental. She had seen his penis pulsing under the sheet and maybe even climaxing. Those things happen she told herself ... he was a healthy young man. There was nothing to be embarrassed about. She looked over at the bed and smiled at her sleeping son. She loved her son so much and since he had returned home she could feel that love growing, if that was possible.

It was several hours later when Andy awoke to the smell of bacon, eggs, and coffee. He opened his eyes and saw his mother putting plates and silverware on the small table.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Linda said. The incident several hours earlier had been put out of her mind for the moment.

"Good morning," Andy said, rubbing his eyes. He was still groggy from getting only a few hours of sleep. "The storm is over I see," he said, looking at the sunshine streaming through the window.

"Yes, it is a beautiful morning, but that was a ferocious storm. I'm glad the cabin is still standing."

"Well, it won't matter, once we pack up and get out of here," Andy replied.

Andy got out of bed and suddenly realized that his underwear was tented. He had a piss hard-on. His face flushed when he saw his mother look at his crotch. "I uh ... I need to ... uh ... I'll just go outside and pee."

Linda's face flushed as well. She nodded and quickly turned away. Andy couldn't see that there was a small smile on her face. "Breakfast is ready when you get back," she said. She had to giggle when Andy was gone. It was perfectly natural for a boy/man to have erections in the morning. But how embarrassed it must have been for him, she mused.

Andy did his business and came back in and had breakfast. Afterward they packed up the Jeep and headed down the dirt road. They were only a half mile from the cabin when they reached the old rickety bridge. Unfortunately, it was no longer there.

They jumped out of the Jeep and walked over to the edge as close to the now raging river as they dared.

"Oh my God, the bridge is gone," Linda said.

"The storm must have taken it out. It has probably been there for years and it has to be washed out the night we arrive. Our luck sucks," Andy said. However he quickly realized that if they couldn't get out for a few days they would have to tough it out. He didn't let his mother see him smile.

"What are we going to do now?" Linda said, suddenly feeling panic building.

"Okay, okay, we'll head back to the cabin and assess our situation."

At the cabin they sat down to talk.

"Do you think there is another road out of here?" Linda asked.

"I don't know. It looks like the road to the cabin continues up the mountain, but it doesn't appear to have been used in years. We can check it out. We have enough food to last a couple of weeks or so, if we are careful. There is plenty of water. Maybe I can somehow fix the generator as well."

"Our cell phones don't work up here," Linda said.

Andy nodded and said, "Worse case we can walk out if necessary."

"I suppose so," she answered, relieved that her son seemed so calm about it all.

"I was a boy scout you know," Andy's said and smiled.

"And a good one too," she returned.

He put his arm around his mother. "We'll be fine."

"I know. It will be kind of nice to be here with just you, even if we are trapped like rats on a singing ship," she said with a little smile.

"Maybe not that bad," Andy said returning his mother's smile. Then added, "Kind of like an exclusive South Seas vacation."

"Well maybe not that good either," she laughed. They laughed together. She looked at her son and her heart swelled with love. "I love you," she said stroking his face and smiled brightly.

"I love you too," Andy said and his face colored a bit. Quickly he added, "Now, let's get unpacked again and I'll see what I can do with the generator."

An hour later Andy came inside with grease on his hands and said, "No luck, it is fried. But I did find a storage building that is kind of built into the side of the hill. I'm not sure what is in there. I'm going to break the lock."

Andy's went to the Jeep to get a tire iron to break the lock when he remembered an envelope that his friend had given him. He had totally forgotten it. He got it from the console of the Jeep and opened it. Inside was a note from his friend. It said that he hoped he enjoyed the cabin and explained about the generator and where the operating instructions were. He also said there was a storage shed with non-perishable food and other supplies, which he could use if needed. Andy took the key and ran to the shed and opened the door. Inside were shelves of canned food, a medical kit, generator fuel and other supplies, enough for them to survive for weeks, if not longer. Unfortunately with the generator fried, the fuel would be of no use.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.