Amanda's Easter Vacation - Cover

Amanda's Easter Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by jenny rosario

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Amanda's father delves deeper into his daughter's modeling career.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Transformation  

Amanda's Easter Vacation

Three days and counting.

Carl thought this as he woke.

Amanda thought this as she woke.

But each of them woke in a different state of being. Carl woke ready and sharp to make the best of these last hours with his daughter before she went back to what he considered the hinterlands. Amanda woke still groggy from the coke and ecstasy and sex with a girl. She was definitely in a state. And then she remembered how hot it had been to see her daddy fucking a girl, Sierra. Her imagination went wild as she stretched and got herself out of bed. She realized she wanted to be Sierra. All of this photography, and dressing up, and makeup—all of this was leading up to what she really wanted to do. Have her daddy as her first lover. Then she could actually stand going back to Milwaukee for a few months. Plus she would have her website to respond to. Oh, God, she thought, these next few days and weeks could be so cool!

She decided to dress up in all the ways she had learned her daddy would like. Even before breakfast. She found her sheerest seamed tan stockings. Her legs were still remarkably smooth from the salon work. A sheer purple dress, practically like lingerie, short, mid-thigh. The tops of her stockings showed when she walked. No bra, no panties, just a garter belt. They felt so sensuous to her. And four inch heels.

Makeup was subtle, only highlighting her eyes and lips. She was ready for the day.

And then there was her father. He'd had some relief from that turn with Sierra. Still all of his planning had been to work to this—getting his daughter to feel that she would express herself sexually. And feel ok to express it around him. And then to finally want him as her first lover. He hoped it was working.

When she came down the stairs that morning he knew he had been successful. What he saw took his breath away. Her shiny legs in high heels. Shiny because she was wearing such hot nylons. Then her purple sheerness! Wow! And the way she moved.

He had to capture this. God! He was in heaven even as he took pictures of her coming down the stairs.

But he brought his heaven down to earth and told her, "We're capturing this whole day, sweetie. So don't mind me if I'm taking a lot of pictures. The website will go crazy with this 'Day in the Life of a Beautiful, Sexy Young Model'."

Her heart raced at hearing these words.

"I do want you to eat something, and I promise I won't take pictures of you eating. That's never a very good set. But keep what you have on, please! I can't believe how hot you look!"

With that, Amanda swooned and continued on into the kitchen. She was hungry! And yet she was almost too excited to eat. It seems what she was doing was just what her daddy liked. But the smell of fresh fruit, especially the watermelon and cantaloup, and then the toasted bagel and dilled creamed cheese, and of course the fresh ground coffee—all of this turned her attention to breakfast. And of course with breakfast came some instant satisfaction including the mixed drink her daddy had concocted.

While she ate Carl was busy planning out the places they would shoot at. One had to be by the pool. He had a special plan for that. Another was to be in the playroom using the pool table. This was a long time fantasy for him. And the third—he thought they should only (only!) do three today—would be her dressing from one shoot to the other. A nice string of events with a pool theme. He chuckled to himself as he thought. Then he prepared the drinks for her for the day. And he made sure of his coke supply.

In the first drink of the day would be a tab of ecstasy to get her even more in the mood if she already wasn't. While he did this he thought again about how he could supply her with goodies in Milwaukee when they had online shoots from there. He thought he had that all worked out. But his one big problem was how to keep this all on the 'downlow' from his ex-wife. He still had much to work out.

"Daddy?" Amanda called out. "You make GREAT coffee! When I go back to Milwaukee, how will I ever survive?"

Carl came back into the kitchen. They both were thinking about her impending departure.

"I know, sweets, tell your mom that the latest craze out here is special coffee, ground a certain way, and drip brewed. Maybe she will let you have some."

"Oh, god, daddy, probably not!" And she threw herself on him and started to cry. "You know how she is!"

And that he did. That was why they were a half continent apart.

"Well, talk with her about it gradually. She has to begin to think that you are growing up! I can say a few choice words to her about how you are changing. Just don't be all intense with her. She needs to find out these things gradually. So maybe sneak to a good coffee house. Hopefully they have those in Milwaukee."

"Oh my goodness, daddy, do you think we are in some sort of backwoods part of the world?"

All this was while they were in each others' arms.

"Why, yes, of course!" he said. And they both started convulsing with laughter.

"Ok, for our first shoot, my sweet, we've already started!"

She shot him a look of wonder.

"It was of you emerging from your room and coming down the stairs like a super hot angel." He smiled. "Now how to continue—it would be so cool to continue from there..." He thought but was giving her an opening to suggest something.

"How about I go out on the patio and gaze at the pool? This could connect us with the pool set that you mentioned you wanted."

"Good! Let's do it. I'm all ready." Carl was always ready.

Amanda turned toward the patio, and with a wiggle that was more for her daddy than the camera, she grabbed the drink that her daddy had prepared and walked outside.

It was not a large pool, an ostentatious pool, but it was shaped like a large comma with the tail of the comma inflated into making most of the pool. The deep end, well over six feet, was in the most bulging part. Amanda had enjoyed swimming so much. She thought she would maybe try out for the swim team back in Milwaukee (she had stopped calling Milwaukee 'home' in defiance of her mother, but instead just called it Milwaukee.) When she had voiced this to her daddy, he had been very encouraging. He, of course, would want photos of her in her team swimsuit and all. It kind of sounded hot to Amanda.

He shot her walking around the pool in her lingerie, heels and stockings. He had her stretch and pose and stretch some more. He encouraged her to drink all of her shake that he regularly now prepared. She could feel all warm from the morning sun. And she could remember back to seeing her daddy fuck that girl. He was so virile! She couldn't believe it and yet it seemed so right. She started strutting as only a turned on girl can.

Now the shots came faster. He gave her specific instructions.

"Sit down on one of the lawn chairs and open your legs."

"Stare at the water."

"Close and open your legs while you do so."

She was feeling dizzy.

The drugs were working, Carl thought.

"Now, pull up your purple top," he said. He shot many pictures of her responding to his direction. "Now take it off." and he got the shots of her exposing her ripening breasts.

"These won't be for the website, but let's keep going," he said.

Amanda couldn't have cared less if they were for the website. She was now doing this for her daddy. She began to touch her nipples. They were aching anyway! And she arched her body as she did so. She had to go to a chair by the pool to find some center. She lay down in a lawn chair.

Carl followed every move.

He was careful to walk the line between her doing what she wanted and him doing what he wanted.

She lay down and spread her legs. Oh god, she wanted her daddy so much! The shake was at its most intense with its affect.

She began stroking her pussy on the sly. Then she spread her legs. She heard the camera clicking. She couldn't help it. She pressed her finger on her pussy, on her clit. She spread herself wider.

All was a cloud of sensuality.

Then she felt another body.

Carl could no longer help himself. He had dropped his pants as she spread herself. As she lay there he moved himself above her. He used his hard cock to slide along his daughter's wet slit, and for a long time—longer than a usual guy could stand it--he played with the opening of his precious daughter whom he was seducing.

So long had this been in planning. He was of a right mind to realize all this during the time he took to tease and torment his sex-crazed daughter. He had made her into this, and he was proud of it. He stopped himself of thinking of what could come next.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.