Amanda's Easter Vacation - Cover

Amanda's Easter Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by jenny rosario

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amanda's father delves deeper into his daughter's modeling career.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Transformation  

It was still chilly enough in San Francisco that a nice pair of hosiery was certainly called for when dressing up. Pantyhose, stockings with a garter, or thigh highs—it didn't matter, all of them perfectly addressed the weather, not to mention the sexual climate.

It was Amanda's father's task to address the latter and to make his daughter understand how important that was for her burgeoning website. Since it had gone online, she had each week increased her membership, so he knew he was on to something. She was really quite sexy. He was going to make her even more so. Even at thirteen, she exuded something that many were responding to. Her time with him at Christmas now seemed to be a kind of apprenticeship. And their skyping back and forth while she was with her mom laid a good foundation for her Easter visit. She was primed to perform for her now successful website.

So when he went to the airport to pick her up, he was looking for a girl dressed in the finest pantyhose and short skirt. He was not disappointed.

He saw her immediately. She looked so much more grown up then even in her videos. Her makeup was impeccable, light pink lipstick and slightly dark mascara. The four hour flight had not diminished her teenage energy. She looked incredible.

He hugged her and took her carry-ons immediately.

"How was the flight, sweetie?" he asked.

"Oh, it was so cool to fly in first class, daddy! Thank you so much!" she gushed.

He smiled. He knew she would like that.

"I'm so glad. And glad that your flight was on time because we have some appointments already this afternoon." He was referring to the salon especially.

"You know I'd like to lighten your hair and give you a piercing before our first photo session, right?"

"Oh yes, daddy, I just didn't know we would do it so soon after I got here!"

"Remember, honey, we have only ten days or so together, so yes, things have to happen fast."

"Mmm, ok daddy!" Amanda was quite excited to be free from her mother and work more on her successful website. It seemed like it had been forever since she was in San Francisco and with her daddy.

Carl led his daughter through baggage pickup and to his car. As he drove, he kept looking at his daughter's hosed legs and thought to himself about how he could make them look the best for his camera.

"This appointment will take several hours, so I will drop you off and pick you up when they text me."
"Mmm, ok, daddy," as she looked over at him and thought about how handsome he was. She rubbed her legs together as she looked at him.

She looked forward to being treated by her daddy's beauty experts. She so wanted them to do what he had ordered. Even though she didn't know what exactly they would do.

The last thing he did with her was give her a pill to take before he dropped her off.

"This is a good vitamin," he said.

"Thank you, daddy. See you soon!" she said.

She swallowed the pill with a swig of her bottled water and went into the salon.

She was swirling as she came out of the salon. Her hair was now bleached blond, and she felt her belly button piercing bouncing against her skin. Her whole self was streaming with aliveness.

That's how she got into her daddy's car and went to where she would live and work for the next ten days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.