Amanda's Easter Vacation - Cover

Amanda's Easter Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by jenny rosario

Introduction

Mind Control Sex Story: Introduction - Amanda's father delves deeper into his daughter's modeling career.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Transformation  

So he had purchased the first two outfits that she would wear for the 'Easter' sets. One was a red latex minidress with a corset-like top. Of course she would wear sheer tan pantyhose for this set with open toed high heels. He hadn't decided what colour the heels should be, but he knew they had to be at least four inches high. The second was a pink latex outfit—ruffles with plunging top and matching short shorts. Of course she would wear sheer pantyhose and heels. The pink latex outfit would have all these untieable laces on them. And she would play with them during the shoot.

When she arrived, he would send her straight to the salon to bleach her hair even blonder, make sure she was shaved completely bare, and to give her a belly button piercing. That would be a good start to this Easter session. And then of course begin her 'vitamin' regimen again. Especially upping the pills that would make her more susceptible to what he wanted.

This was going to be a great time with his daughter. She wouldn't be the same after this Easter holiday with her daddy!

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.