Freedom and the Widow - Cover

Freedom and the Widow

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A dutiful housewife who has led a very sheltered life, where Mr has ruled the roost, simply because 'that is the way things are' sudddenly finds things awakening within her when he dies. Now independent, she makes a new friend, an independent woman, who shows her just what she wants and needs - males who will obey and do her chores; and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

In the hot morning sun beside the pool, Eric was put to good use by his mistress. As she, Wanda and Cherie basked naked, Eric was pleased to be of service to the three women; he was told to remain naked too and the women enjoyed noting his unhidden excitement as he oiled their shimmering bodies in the warmth of the sun. The women took great delight in allowing him to rub oil into their most intimate places, ensuring he made sure their nipples, pussies and assholes were liberally covered. They took great pleasure in noting his cock stiffen and bob as he was allowed to massage the slippery oil into their folds and puckers. He knelt down on a central pad in the shade, waiting their next command for drinks or a further oiling; the maids sauntered past, grinning and naked too, as they took a leisurely dip in the pool. The female members of the staff household loved it when male slaves came with the guests; they were encouraged to flaunt their temporary liberation from some of their more mundane duties, and ensure the males who attended were fully aware of it. This sublime humbling added to the male's sense of humility and submission; this was not lost on Eric as the maids ordered him to provide drinks for them; his balls tingled with submissive pleasure as he noted one of the maids was the one who had caned and owned LeClerc with such satisfaction.

He had just returned to his place in the shade when Lola and Nanette arrived in her taxi. This was her last trip, having been up most of the early hours; an oiling from a slave would be perfect. The women greeted the two as they both stripped naked and asked Victoria if they could use her slave.

"Why of course! He needs to be kept busy today; I know he's excited about seeing Marcel service me tonight, he must learn that he is permanently in service to womanhood from now on." The woman laughed as they thought of Marcel's most prominent feature with more than an element of lust. Lola looked sternly at Eric and clicked her fingers; his cock was now rigid as he began the task of oiling the beautifully olive skinned Lola, her supple and curvaceous body no stranger to the Mediterranean sun. She smiled with satisfaction as he carefully rubbed oil into her globular breasts, her nipples poking out excitedly as she was tended by an obviously submissive male; the wickedly dominant ruler of the household servants would ensure Victoria's male knew humility.

"You make sure to lick my pussy and asshole before oiling down there; I've had a long night and need refreshing." The other women and the nearby maids sniggered and watched with interest as he oiled down to her torso; she then lifted her legs and presented him with her sweetly perspiring cunt and asshole, both giving aromatic clues to the various excitements she had experienced during the small hours at the club. Eric's balls tingled and pulsed with pleasure as he took in the delightful scent and taste of the golden-brown pussy; its inner pink flaps deliciously savoury with womanly essences. Lola was ready for a humiliating treat.

"I saw Marcel last night; he is so looking forward to fucking your mistress." She looked to Victoria who grinned and nodded her approval.

"You know we're going to film the whole performance so's all of us can enjoy the fun; I can't wait to see you suck his cock clean, I know the maids are looking forward to it; they don't often get the chance to see a real man's cock, they'll be so jealous of you when you have the pleasure of licking him clean." The women sniggered with satisfaction; even before the event, Eric was to be shown no mercy. His cock pulsed with a strange mixed sensation; he wanted it over and done with so he could watch the event with the humiliating taunts of the maids; he knew his mistress was looking forward to the actual event.

Lola's freshly cleaned pussy bulged with satisfaction as Eric now sampled the savoury tang of her richly perfumed anus; his tongue eagerly probing the warmth of the dominant female's asshole. The bronzed and assertive woman took the opportunity to taunt him as the other women and maids watched him service her asshole.

"I know you're looking forward to sucking his cock for him when he's done, you must consider it a real privilege as all the ladies here would love the chance to do that." Eric's balls tingled and the women laughed at his pending predicament as he thought of the task; it was going to be a strange and very humiliating experience, but he knew the act would reinforce Victoria's sense of dominance over him and would further prove he was willing to do anything to please her. Her asshole nicely refreshed, Lola lay back and allowed Eric to finish oiling her legs and most intimate places. He was happy to perform the same duties for Nanette as the women chatted openly with Victoria about her being pleasured by a real man that evening; Eric was made to feel completely insignificant as he obliged the ladies with their mundane desires by the pool.

Victoria seemed to sense that perhaps this was all a little too strong for the male who had become her slave only recently, and ushered him over to share a drink with her; Eric was getting very hot, not being so well acquainted with the sun as were the French women, and she was anxious that he would be fit for the evening. Eric gratefully sipped the fruit cocktail as his mistress gave him a warm smile of encouragement, which did not help him conceal the excitement which had built up when he'd performed his earlier tasks; he bulged and tingled as he viewed Victoria's ample breasts and thighs as the oil shimmered on her delicious naked physique. She noted his excitement and adjusted her thighs, allowing him a glimpse of her freshly shaven pussy. She put her index finger under his chin and whispered to him as the other women dozed in the sun.

You must be obedient and do as I say at all times; you know I find you special, which is why I've chosen you, but you must be made to know your place at every opportunity. I am finding my adventure with you most exhilarating, and I know you are getting a deep satisfaction from being owned by me too. What you do for me this evening will be very rewarding for me and I promise you will not regret it; it's beautiful here in the sun, but the real adventure will begin when I get you home, which reminds me; you will accompany me to the leather boutique before we leave, I shall buy some exquisite accessories for you." She leaned forward and gave him a warm and sensual kiss with her sweet red lips, making his cock achieve its maximum length; she giggled and sprayed some oil on it and massaged it in, leaving him very close to orgasm. He could not help but look disappointed when she ceased without allowing him to shoot; she smiled wickedly at him.

"Not now; don't worry, you will shoot your cream in abundance tonight, I guarantee it."

As evening fell, Eric was taken leashed to the bedroom and made to kneel naked by the bed as his mistress prepared for the visit of the stud. After applying a sweet smelling scent to her neck and torso, she sat at the edge of the bed and had Eric suck her toes whilst she told him how worthless he was, and how much she would enjoy having him watch while she was rigorously fucked by a real man. As the hour approached she was nicely aroused indeed, and Eric was erect and dribbling, having been verbally humiliated continually by his mistress; this would pale into insignificance in comparison to the humiliation he would face shortly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.