Freedom and the Widow - Cover

Freedom and the Widow

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A dutiful housewife who has led a very sheltered life, where Mr has ruled the roost, simply because 'that is the way things are' sudddenly finds things awakening within her when he dies. Now independent, she makes a new friend, an independent woman, who shows her just what she wants and needs - males who will obey and do her chores; and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Eric now looked starry eyed at his mistress Victoria as she watched with interest the techniques employed by Dominique as she exacted various humiliating and painful punishments on Bernard. He watched her mature yet supple body ripple, as she applauded with the other dommes at the end of sessions where Bernard had experienced the spiteful woman's prowess with cane, whip, or crop. Along with the other attendant slaves, he envied Bernard's position and yearned to be dominated by his mistress; he looked at the curve of her delicious thighs and buttocks encased in the tight black leather, sat primly on the seat in elegant fashion; he longed to be allowed to refresh her no doubt very sticky pussy and anus with his tongue, and then be caned by her for the pleasure of doing so.

Victoria sensed his attention and looked down on him with a sense of sweet triumph as the sound of Dominique caning Bernard rang in their ears, she could never have guessed just a few short weeks ago, just what a full and rewarding life there was to be had; her pussy tingled as her moist lips and clitoris were squeezed in the taut leather, as she looked on the kneeling male she now owned as she could never have imagined before. The idea of showing him off on her return to England gave her such a thrill; the women of her village would be so shocked to see the change in her, and she had the pleasure of being introduced to Wanda's friends also. She gave Eric a stern and wicked smile as she pulled his leash tight, which made his rigid cock pulse close to orgasm; his thoughts were similar to hers, and he was truly worshipping her now.

"I know what you're thinking Eric; you must be patient, I am eager to get you home and cane you, but we must enjoy our guest's company and the show first. You may kiss my feet and be satisfied with that for the moment. I shall remember your impatience when I have the cane in my hand." Eric had inferred nothing and had made no gesture to indicate impatience, but welcomed his mistress's divine and absolute judgement. His balls tingled and Victoria's pussy bulged, her nipples hardened, as he made the most of kissing his mistress's feet while other dommes close by, smiled in approval at his humbling gesture.

Bernard was reduced to the status of a snivelling child as the strutting Dominique and her two young assistants whipped and thrashed him to utter defeat; he was broken mentally as the cruel woman's taunts ensured he knew he was of no use to her. The delighted audience of dominant women sensed a change in the atmosphere; Dominique lifted her arms and had the tearful and utterly defeated Bernard face the audience. She then beckoned to someone who sat on the perimeter; Bernard looked on with a mixed expression of submission and horror as a huge domme of about 65 waddled toward him holding a collar and leash; her bulbous belly barely contained by the latex bodice she wore, which also fought to retain her huge sagging breasts. His look turned to bewilderment as he was collared and his head pulled between her huge sweaty thighs to enjoy a sniff of her equally bulbous crotch. As his head was allowed away again, he feared the worst as Dominique gave him a sneer and turned her back on him to strut away to the rear of the hall. She smiled with supreme pleasure as she pulled a curtain back to reveal a rope which she unhitched as her two assistants beckoned the audience to look up.

The watching dommes applauded as Dominique lowered the cage containing the leather bound male, which alighted close to the collared Bernard. Dominique studied his bewildered face to get the maximum thrill from the situation, and then released the cur from the cage and his leather bondage. She immediately had the fresh male kneel at her feet; his cock erect with excitement, despite having disgraced himself within his bondage several times as he witnessed the humiliation of the male he would now replace. Dominique looked at the tearful Bernard with wicked satisfaction; he looked at her wonderful mature and shapely figure, how he yearned to be hers, her cruel deception had worked perfectly. She laughed with utter contempt as she faced Bernard's pleading eyes.

"Yes Bernard, Monique here is your new owner, you are of no use to me anymore, but there is one more task you'll perform before you leave here forever." The stern woman, her pussy buzzing with the thrill, then turned her face to her new toy.

"You will now masturbate on my feet." The audience clapped their approval as the new male gratefully took his rigid cock in hand and stroked it in ecstasy as he knelt in absolute worship of the supremely dominant Dominique. She eyed Bernard with a deep sense of satisfaction as he watched the male enjoying his submission to the woman he thought he would serve.

The watching women laughed and cheered as the new male grunted and convulsed in sheer pleasure as he shot a worthy wad of hot semen across Dominique's shiny stilettos and ankles; further jets spattered the leather of her shins before his deliciously humiliating orgasm before a crowd of women subsided. Dominique clicked her fingers and the two smiling assistants leashed the new male and him away to her boudoir where he would be bound and left to await her pleasure.

Dominique smiled at Bernard and his fat new owner tugged on his new leash to urge him forward. Dominique's pussy was close to orgasm as the audience hushed in anticipation of her command. She looked at Bernard and pointed to the white blobs which decorated her calves and shoes.

"Oh yes Bernard, you shall be allowed to lick my feet just once more before you go; you'll lick me clean of every drop the cream my new favourite has provided for you, you'll never get another opportunity. LICK!" She laughed with complete satisfaction and utter contempt along with the on looking crowd, as Bernard performed this final humiliation. His cock was stiff and yearning for relief as he lapped another male's salty mess from the wicked woman's shoes and legs; her laughter and the same from the crowd magnifying his humiliation as they watched him lick and consume the now cold semen. Dominique would enjoy a thoroughly satisfying orgasm later, as she recalled her delicious torment of the worthless Bernard. The snivelling and worthless wretch was led away by his bulbous new owner to rapturous applause after he had tongued away every trace of cum; Dominique did not give him a second glance and strutted back to her guests who stood and continued their applause. They had thoroughly enjoyed the torment and complete humiliation of the male.

Dominique was careful not to pay the slightest attention to Bernard as he was led around the perimeter of the audience by his proud new mistress; she took great delight in bringing him closer to those who had enjoyed the show, and who now took great pleasure in laughing at him in a derisory fashion as he was led past on all fours, many taunting him about his worthlessness. His saggy new mistress ensuring the audience knew he was to be toilet trained as soon as he got home with her; she had over indulged as usual and her new slave would be put to immediate use.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.