Freedom and the Widow - Cover

Freedom and the Widow

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A dutiful housewife who has led a very sheltered life, where Mr has ruled the roost, simply because 'that is the way things are' sudddenly finds things awakening within her when he dies. Now independent, she makes a new friend, an independent woman, who shows her just what she wants and needs - males who will obey and do her chores; and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Victoria was so pleased to hear the Eric had no ties at home, and lived within twenty-five miles of her; her wish to enslave him totally grew stronger with each revelation, and Eric's wish to be enslaved by her was reinforced on hearing she was completely independent now, and owned a large house which would need be maintained by a willing servant. The two were a little tired when they appeared for breakfast the next day, Victoria having taken great pleasure in face-sitting Eric several times during the night and milking his eager cock as he pleasured her. Eric could not know that her eagerness to do so was because she had not had the pleasure of controlling a male's orgasm that way before; she had told him a great deal, but had remained economic with her information about her domineering experiences. Victoria had taken particular pleasure in bringing Eric to the brink several times, as he sniffed and licked her pussy and anus; only to deny him, and then treat both he and herself in taking complete control over when he was allowed to shoot his cream. She had thoroughly enjoyed having him beg, and then gained exquisite pleasure in seeing the cream shoot from his rigid cock at her command.

Eric had followed his new mistress meekly down the stairs having tended her needs in the shower and helped dress her; Victoria smiled with satisfaction at his attentions, both were assuming their new roles so naturally, and both receiving great pleasure from it. Eric's cock was in an almost continuous state of erection, and Victoria's pussy tingled whenever she gave a frequent command or signal to the male she now dominated. Victoria was delighted to see all the males from the night before, all kneeling subserviently before a bench seat where they had their breakfast and coffee; the women sat centrally and in comfort. The women were equally delighted to see her and anxious to hear of her first night's service; she pointed Eric to his place of servitude with the other males without saying a word. Eric went and knelt with pleasure as he watched the woman who was now his mistress, join the other male's owners; from now on, even breakfast would give him an erection. Victoria's practiced stern look turned to a broad smile when out of view of the chastised males; advertising to the circle of dominant women that her first night had been a success. The taxi driver looked even more worn out than she; LeClerc, having finished his coffee, now knelt naked by her command; his cock rigid as he sniffed through the gusset of her panties which had been placed over his head by her.

Cherie was delighted at his humiliation by the taxi Driver, who had expressed her willingness to own the wretch on being made a member of the circle. LeClerc would now face a thrashing before the assembled maids of the household each time his new mistress had a bad day at work.

The women clasped their hands and wanted to know if Eric had been completely obedient; they did not lower the tone of their voices, though Eric was within obvious earshot; this added to his humiliation and was all part of him learning his place. His cock swelled with the sweet sense of submission as the women discussed how he'd been well and truly owned for the first time. Wanda was particularly anxious to know of his circumstances back home.

"So he'll be able to sell his house and put the money in your bank account, for you to look after; you can make him beg for treats that way, you'll own him body, soul and financially! Oh, I'm so happy for you. When we're home again, I have a few friends to introduce you to who'll give you a lot of training tips for Eric; some are most exquisite, you'll love it." Eric swallowed hard and his cock hardened too as he heard the women discuss how his former life would be snuffed out as he inevitably submitted everything to his dominant mistress; she would own him completely and he would willingly pander to her slightest whim. His ass tingled with wanton submission as Victoria's eyes met his whilst her natural and rightful ownership of everything he once owned was discussed.

The look he gave her was one of complete submission and total agreement with all that had been decided for him by the women. Victoria's pussy soiled her fresh panties as she took in his look and generated her own response of authority and finality over him; she basked in his willing defeat and would have her asshole licked by the pool at the earliest opportunity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.