Contest Winner - Cover

Contest Winner

Copyright© 2013 by hawkwind

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man's entry into a very special contest has shocking and life changing results for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   TransGender   Shemale   Fiction   Violence   Transformation  

It seemed I was only out for a few minutes, actually, it was more like two hours. While I was asleep, I dreamed. I dreamed I was riding naked on a beautiful white horse. The horse was galloping along at near top speed. While I was riding I looked down at my body, I saw I had no genitals. The feeling of the naked horse beneath my skin was incredible. I shouted for joy at the top of my lungs, then I woke up.

The first thing I heard was the strong voice of Rose. She said- "hey there, welcome back from your sleep, you dreamed of me I hope?" A man doctor by my bed said," We removed your penis right down to the root so there will be no stump, it will look and feel totally smooth. We rerouted your urethra also. It is now between where your penis used to be and your anus. It will take a little while to get used to, you will naturally have to pee sitting down from now on. It should be no problem."

I was elated, "thank you doctor, thank you so much" I said. He smiled and nodded.

Rose then came over to me and said, "you know dear, there are many many people in the world who are just like us. One name for us that is used is nullos.They do not wish to be classified male or female or she-male. They want to be above all gender and just be known as John or Jane."

"They, like us want to advance beyond all gender classification and stereotypes.I know you understand what i'm saying." I nodded and said, "yes honey, I know, that is why I wanted this surgery, I wanted to love someone without the pressures and problems of having a sexual basis to a relationship." Rose then gave me a paper with directions on it. "Now baby" she said, follow these instructions and come back here in a week's time, we want to make sure the healing is proceeding on schedule, any problems, call us right away, ok dear?" "Sure" I said, "and Rose, I would like us to get together in 2 weeks, just you and I. Maybe we can have dinner out and talk about a lot of things, how does that sound, ok?

Rose smiled widely, "sure I would love that hon, ok, it's a date, very soon" With that I left in a cab they had called for me and I was home in a few minutes.

After I closed the door in my place, I felt like I was on top of the world. I had a new body, a new special friend and a new lease on life, I felt like I was unstoppable.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.