Mindbender: Sweethearts of Theta Tau - Cover

Mindbender: Sweethearts of Theta Tau

Copyright© 2013 by pj

Chapter 7

Coming of Age MC Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Pete helps GeekGreeks get laid. With the help of an old friend he never expected to see again. They have some pretty juicy fun of their own while doing the job.

Caution: This Coming of Age MC Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   mc story,mc sex story

When I got back she sipped her vanilla, I downed the strawberry. Then leaned down to kiss her.

"Taste the strawberry?"

"Yucch!"

"You don't like second hand taste?"

"Depends ... do you?" She winked.

I put her hand on my cock. She leaned down toward it, and jacked the foreskin a couple times then looked up at me.

"Pretty cock. Want me to go all the way?"

I leaned over to the nightstand, grabbed the bottle of blue pills and showed them to her. Then pushed her head down toward my cock. In my experience with mature women, this wasn't really all that crass.

"I can go round more than once. I'm sixty, not dead. Especially when I'm with a beautiful, sexy woman."

She shifted around till she was on her knees and her butt was up toward the headboard and grabbed my left hand and put it on her ass. Then she started licking my cockhead to wet it then plunged down over it till it hit her throat.

I squeezed her ass cheek hard and snaked my fingers under her panty and stroked her valley. It was wet and slick as I expected.

I worked one finger inside her, the ring finger tickled her clit and my thumb lightly over her bumhole. Hard to do but I didn't want to distract her too much from her and my pleasure.

After about 5 minutes, I felt the magma working to the mountaintop. I manage to croak out..."Soon, I'm gonna cum!"

Marisol redoubled her efforts with her hand but with her lips just around the head and her tongue rubbing the v under my cock head.

"About five more seconds..."

She speeded up her efforts and about every two seconds dipped down so I could feel it hit the back of her throat. I wondered about that, especially when I noticed I could feel her pussy kegel muscles clench. I felt mine pulse as I came, and Marisa went down on me hard for a second then up, to tongue thrash the tip of my cock. Wow ... this woman had put in some practice. I inserted a second finger into her and wiggled them, suddenly her pussy clamped down hard.

Between feeling her swallow, I heard heavy breathing through her nose and I knew she was having her own orgasm. Wow.

Finally she released me, looked up and grinned. I grinned back. I twiddled the two fingers in her pussy, pulled them out and stuck them in my mouth and sucked off the juices.

"I take it you still have your uvula and it's hard-wired to your clitoris?"

A puzzled look, then she chuckled.

"Yeah! Always wondered what it was for."

"Well..." I replied. "That's one."

"One what?"

"1 tablespoon. How much is that in milliliters?"

"Easier to count, that's how much."

"Hey, how do you know it's a tablespoon?"

"I don't know for sure, exactly," I admitted. "But I measured it a few years ago when I lost my spurting power. After a day of rest it was right at a tablespoon."

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"If I cum again within an hour, it's half a tablespoon. Roughly."

"I checked it once for the third cum with Jenny, and that was about a quarter tablespoon."

"Did Jenny think you were nuts?"

"No, she bitched when she thought she wasn't getting it."

I grinned, Marisol laughed.

"Oh, wait ... I get it! That's how Jenny knows how to score."

"Bingo."

"Yep, I think she just uses milliliters to make it sound more clinical."

She snuggled up and grinned at me.

"Well I'm going for two Tbs by the time I leave here. Whatever that is in ml."

I hugged her.

"That's totally up to you." I hugged her and flicked her nipple. "But I do have to get some sleep. I have a meeting tomorrow morning."

I felt her playing with my cock and it was already starting to stand up.

"Oh, boy. Looks like I'd better get to work."

She went down on me again and in no time, I was back at full stand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.