Mindbender: Sweethearts of Theta Tau - Cover

Mindbender: Sweethearts of Theta Tau

Copyright© 2013 by pj

Chapter 6: A Tempest from Cuba

Coming of Age MC Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Tempest from Cuba - Pete helps GeekGreeks get laid. With the help of an old friend he never expected to see again. They have some pretty juicy fun of their own while doing the job.

Caution: This Coming of Age MC Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   mc story,mc sex story

We arrived at Jenny's restaurant and I got confused real quick. I'd eaten there several times when Jenny was on duty and was always seated in her section, rather at one of her tables. This time it didn't happen. After we got our drinks, the server who came to take our order was an older hispanic looking woman. By older I mean in probably her mid- late thirties. She was nice looking, though being a substantially built woman. I mean she had plenty of flesh on her bones without being 'fat'. No longer being a teenager, I appreciated a 'zoftig' woman, and she fit the description.

A few minutes after Randall and I gave our order, Jenny stopped by and explained the situation. First, the restaurant management had set a new rule, employees weren't allowed to serve their friends. Second, there was an interesting aspect between me and our server, whose name was Marisol and whose parents had come from Cuba before 'touch land' went into enforcement.

She and Jenny had become friends in the last year and Jenny told me that Marisol had developed a crush on me from afar. Unlike myself, Jenny didn't mind doing a little kiss and tell. Which didn't matter much until just the last few hours, Jenny had told her that I was available, at least on a temporary basis. Which explained what happened next.

As Marisol brought the appetizers, she stared straight into my eyes and I saw the 'violet flash'. That hadn't happened for years. Since I met Elaine, in fact.

I reached out a little, touched her mind and saw a scene out of a soft porn flick. Marisol and I were both naked and I was between her legs. Tell ME that women don't think like guys!

So now that I knew what Marisol wanted, I decided to let her take the lead on this adventure. It would be fun. I wouldn't throw little obstacles in her way but I wasn't going to go through the 'seduction' routine. That usually turned out to be a farce, and I was getting too old to play those games.

Since The restaurant closed at 10 and it was already 9:30 and we still hadn't finished, it was no problem to hang around and walk-tour the area waiting for 10:30 to escort the girls home. Seems Randall and Jenny were already hooked up to spend the night at her place, though her roomate was there, they had separate bedrooms.

I decided that Marisol might be in charge of the big picture I would guide the details.

When the girls came out, Marisol took my arm and smiled coquetishly.

"Gee, this is more awkward than I thought it would be."

"Why's that?"

"Well, I didn't really think about whether you would want to do this. Here I am knowing you for only an hour or so and I'm going to your place to spend the night. I'm forward but not really that forward."

I chuckled.

"Don't look at it that way. Think of it like you just said. You're spending the night with me. Nothing there says anything about getting naked and having sex."

"What? Aren't we going to..."

I held up my hand to cut her off.

"Hey, I don't know for sure WHAT we're going to do. Even if we'd agreed we were going to screw each other, something might happen to change that at any time."

I looked at her and smiled. "Why don't we just take it one step at a time and let what will happen, happen."

"You don't think I'm attractive?"

"Sure do, but that's beside the point. You don't just pick a guy to sleep with by his looks, do you?"

"Well..."

I laughed.

"Okay, don't answer that. Put it this way, I don't do one nighters, anymore."

I put my arm around her waist and hugged her to me.

"If you will pardon some conceit, I can get pussy pretty easy. Worst case, I'll call a service. But I don't just want a piece of pussy, I like the full experience. I think we should look for evidence we might be friends by at least 5 minutes before we fuck."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.