Mindbender: Sweethearts of Theta Tau
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by pj

Coming of Age MC Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pete helps GeekGreeks get laid. With the help of an old friend he never expected to see again. They have some pretty juicy fun of their own while doing the job.

Caution: This Coming of Age MC Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   mc story,mc sex story

Serendipity

From that point on, things moved really fast. I got a call from Harold two days later asking me to meet him and Rhonda at the Y that evening. He'd found a local Service Organization for young women, sort of akin to the old Jaycees or Soroptimists. They went by their charter name of Sigma Nu, but called themselves 'Su's'. I did a little research and found they were not an academic affiliated group, instead young working women usually straight out of high school or technical college.

I found Room B, the meeting room, with some effort and walked through the door not expecting that what would happen in the next minutes would both take me back in time and alter my life from that point forward.

There were about 10 young women of various sizes shapes and manner of dress, everyone from waitress to secretary was represented. No one dressed slutty, though.

I found Harold and Rhonda and said howdy.

"Hi Pete, the lady who runs this chapter ... well, she's their advisor ... should be here shortly. Oh, there she is." Harold turned and gestured toward a nice looking fiftyish woman walking with a tall blonde girl.

Damn, the older woman looked vaguely familiar. Still showed a certain boyish shape despite some obvious fill in, about 5'6", her hair, brown streaked with red and gray and obviously a little unruly as are many brunettes. Think Minnie Driver with slightly more angular facial features.

Harold began the introductions and she looked at him, then Rhonda and, finally, me. Her jaw dropped a little and her eyes widened and suddenly I suspected ... then, no it couldn't be ... Then I saw it; as she looked in my eyes a flash of violet showed in hers, just for a split of a second. Just as it had over thirty years ago!

"Peter!"

"Elaine!"

We had been about two steps apart we each took one and wrapped our arms around each other. Very tightly, our bodies close as they could be without causing pain somewhere. She leaned her head back and so did I. Then a wildly inappropriate, soul searing, tongue swapping kiss, the breath held then gradually heavy through our noses. Wow.

Later Rhonda told me that Harold dutifully donated the obligatory comment.

"I take it you two know each other?"

Hours later, I returned to rational thought. I was lying atop Elaine, she was face down and I pressed my pelvis against her lazily back-thrusting ass one final time before my cock shrank enough to fall out of her. My fingers were intertwined with hers, arms fully extended, my ankles locked around her lower legs in some manner that would be difficult to duplicate while not in a blaze of lust.

I thought 'we should trademark this position and call it Frogger.'

Once untangled, we lay side by side, close but far enough apart for air to circulate and dry the various sweat and body liquids smeared all over us. We just looked at each other for a long time, then I came to reality.

"Uh-oh! They are going to be SO pissed off!"

Elaine giggled. "Yes, I expect they are. But I'll just claim they owe me."

She leaned up on one elbow and gazed at me.

"That was even better than it was before, wasn't it!" It wasn't a question and I knew she knew I thought so, too.

"Far better!" I kissed her. "Certainly wasn't a Slap and Tickle. Or making love, either."

"No ... nothing like that, at all." She flipped my upper nipple with her forefinger just as she teased me so many years ago. "I would call it just good old-fashioned fucking."

"Just as it should be ... a veritable fuck-fest!" I leaned up and kissed her.

"I really do want to make love to you the next time, though."

"Well," she responded with a wink, "Maybe the time after that. We do have thirty years of fantasies to make up."


I was sent to London in '79 to help set up a new sales office for a British firm we had just affiliated. I took care of all the technical details such as electrical and telecom integration, as well as helping to answer questions on setting up training and support facilities. Early in, the product was to be featured at a large financial service conference in York.

We'd set up our booth and made sure the terminal interconnections were operating properly. I'd been introduced all round to those who might need to know my role but not to everyone my Brit co-workers knew and that was fine with me.

So, early evening, we adjourned to the auditorium's pub, a small place only set up when they were holding this type of seminar. It wasn't open to students and I knew everyone there would be associated with the conference.

After my mates treated me to a glass of the finest local brew, they asked to be excused to banter with other acquaintances within the financial community. I waved off offers to introduce me to them, as I'd likely never see them again, so what would be the point?

So I was just sipping my beer and watching the denizens when one of those I was watching because of her unique features and dress - less business, more casual and sort of 'country stylish' and a hint of Carnaby Hippie, if you get my meaning, began to watch me.

Out of the corner of her eye, of course, and when I started to pan my gaze toward her, she would turn away, not with a jerk, but with studied indifference. I hoped that she was trying to make up her mind whether to accept an approach if I made one. So I didn't make an approach, I played shy. That's what I was telling myself at any rate. Finally after a short time, that seemed forever, elapsed she decided to make the first move.

And that was the magic moment. You see I had heard that, sometimes, when future lovers, even casual ones, locked eyes across the room, there was a certain 'flash' in both their eyes; much like the green ones seen off the east coast upper latitudes when the morning sun first peeked over the horizon.

But this flash was strikingly violet in shade. A shiver ran down my spine. I never really believed in witchcraft, but I knew many people did and I was immediately leery of what I was up against.

She immediately began to walk towards me and I rose to greet her as there was little doubt in her expression that it was me she intended to approach.

I stood as she walked up.

"Hallo, I'm Elaine."

I took her hand and clasped it...

"I'm Pete"

"I hear you're from the states."

"Word travels fast. Or I stick out like a sore thumb"

She chuckled a bit.

"Would you please join me? What are you drinking?"

"I'd like to very much and I'm fine, for now."

We began to chat easy-like about what each of us did and why we were at the conference. She seemed, even at the time, relieved that I played no foreground part in the activities, meaning no meeting or panels. I was just there for technical support. She said that was her main role, as well. She was only needed to man the booth for her company, a London business supplies house, during the show hours.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.