The Biker's Conquest - Cover

The Biker's Conquest

Copyright© 2013 by LadyAurora

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman finds herself in trouble at a Biker Rally.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

I come awake and slowly realize that the bed I am on is rocking gently. It is still dark and I am all alone when I sit up to look around. I am in the bedroom where the biker guy abducted me to from the booth. Suddenly I know what that rocking motion is; the motor home is driving somewhere! With me as an unwilling passenger! Flying off of the bed I rush to the door but it is still locked. I press my ear to the door but hear no noises from the other side. Stepping quietly I check out the windows and see that for some reason they will not open at all. Next I look through any of the drawers for something I can try picking the lock with. Discouraged I can't find anything, I am stuck here.

Sitting back on the bed I go over in my mind what happened with the tall dark jerk. How could I have responded to him like I did? I never felt that way with any of the many guys I have dated over the years, why a complete stranger? I pull my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around my legs, rocking back and forth as tears spill from my eyes rapidly.

The morning sun is spilling in the windows by the time I hear the door being opened. In walks my kidnapper wearing a smile on his face! As if I am happy to see him or something.

"Let me go!" I demand haughtily from my perch on the bed, too terrified to stand and face him directly.

"I can't do that Angel. Since I took your virginity last night that means you belong to me now." He states confidently. I stare at him in complete shock and realize he actually believes it!

"I have a life you jerk! My family and friends will come looking for me and then you will go to prison for what you have done!" I exclaim as rage fuels me. "You only get to keep me if that is what I want too!" Flying off of the bed I get right in his face, my long red hair a tangled mess and black makeup causing circles under my sparkling hazel eyes. I pull my hand back to slap him across the face only to have him snatch my hand right before it makes contact with his cheek. He slams me up against him roughly as he twists my arm behind my back and growls down into my upturned face.

"I am not asking your permission Princess." His pale blue eyes calmly gaze down into mine. "I take what I want. The sooner you learn your place the better off you will be."

"I hate you!" I hiss at him furiously. "I will never come to you willingly without a fight or stop trying to get away from you."

"Put your claws in Kitten. We are stopping to get something to eat." He tells me softly. "A friend of mine owns this place so begging for help will only get you punished not rescued."

He releases me only to pull me over to the bed where he sits down and draws me facedown over his lap. I struggle to get away but all he has to do is hold me down with one hand and I am powerless. He lifts up my skirt over my waist and uses his free hand to spank me. He slaps his hand down so hard I instantly lose my breath and can only gasp for air for several seconds before I can scream. He spanks me five times before he gently rubs my sore cheeks and chuckles deeply.

"Are you going to behave Lexi?" He asks me as he suddenly spanks me again before I have a chance to answer.

"Yes!" I squeak through my torrent of tears.

"While we are in public you are my adoring girlfriend aren't you?" He asks as he spanks me yet again, a little harder this time.

"Yes!" I scream truthfully. "Please stop!"

He stops spanking me, pulls me to my feet and leads me over to a chest of drawers where he forces me to lean over it while he holds me there with one hand. I feel him squirt some cold liquid between my legs that dribbles between my pussy lips and then he pushes a round object up inside me regardless of my struggles. He lets me go and when I turn around he is smiling at me as he holds up a small square box that has a button on it. Pushing the button I suddenly feel a strong vibration coming from my pussy.

"Oh god!" I moan as I grab the dresser for support.

"I can embarrass you whenever I choose my bashful girl, so I suggest you do your best to please me." He informs me with a wicked smile. "Don't even think of removing it or I will really beat you, not that pleasant little spanking that made your juices flow all over my legs."

He turns off the vibrator and then leads me from the bedroom to the bathroom where he tells me to make myself presentable as he hands me my purse. Once I close the door behind me I eagerly search for my cell phone but of course he has taken it. Tears of hopelessness course down my cheeks as I brush through my long tangled hair and then French braid it expertly. Using a washcloth I first wash my face and then gently clean between my legs where I am sore from the rape. I find blood on my thighs from losing my virginity which just makes me want to cry more. The last thing I do is to redo my makeup and try to hide the evidence of my tears. When I exit the bathroom my 'new boyfriend' is waiting as well as two of his biker buddies. I can see the interest in their eyes as well and shudder; grateful it was only one of them that raped me. I have heard horror stories of girls being gang raped by a whole motorcycle club. Doing as he asks until an opportunity comes for me to escape is probably my best bet, at least for now.

"If I have to pretend to be your girlfriend I should probably know your name." I state disdainfully as I step up to my captor boldly. "Saying 'Hey You!' will be a little suspicious, don't you think?" He laughs down at me good naturedly.

"My name is Logan, Princess." He introduces himself and then gestures at the two goons. "That is Griffin and Rayne."

Griffin is close to six feet tall without the bulky muscles that Logan has even though he is still toned with almost no fat anywhere. He has light brown hair that he keeps in a long pony tail down his back and dark brown eyes. Rayne is about the same height as Logan and can be best described as a bean pole. He is almost skinnier than I am with short black hair and gray eyes. He seems very cold with a no nonsense attitude.

"Let's go and remember Lexi." Logan says with a grin as suddenly the vibrator turns on, causing me to gasp. "Behave yourself."

I nod as I take his hand that he holds out to me and breathe a sigh of relief as he turns it off. When we exit the motor home I can see we are in the parking lot of a diner that must have been a railroad car at one time. The parking lot has absolutely no pavement and has potholes and clouds of dirt floating everywhere. There are only a few run down cars and a couple motorcycles in the lot as we approach the door. Inside the diner I am not surprised when it appears we have landed in Hillbillyville. The one waitress is wearing a uniform that stopped being sold in the seventies and has bleach blond hair that is so frizzy she must not have ever heard of conditioner. She is also missing her two front teeth and the rest are turning black. The cook has to be at least two hundred pounds overweight and is wearing a filthy white t-shirt. He doesn't look like he has showered in months. My stomach growls but the thought of eating anything in this hole makes me want to throw up.

"Slut!" Logan yells loud enough that I think the windows rattle. Suddenly a huge bald guy comes rushing out from somewhere in the back with an ecstatic grin on his face.

"Logan!" He yells back and he comes and crushes him in a bear hug. "I expected you a couple days ago you lazy son of a bitch!"

Slut is a good four inches taller than Logan and keeps his head shaved as well. He has a deep red moustache with sparkling green eyes and bigger muscles than even Logan. I am instantly intimidated by his size and try my best to disappear behind Logan so I won't be noticed.

"This cute little thing wandered into my booth and I just couldn't pass up such a good thing." Logan says in that gravelly voice he only seems to use with me as he pulls me around and holds me in front of him. "This is Alexandria. Lexi this is my brother Leif, affectionately called Slut. Slut, this is my new woman Lexi."

Now I can see why he is so big like Logan, they are brothers. Leif gazes down at me perceptively and then over at his brother.

"She isn't your type little brother." Leif states stiffly. "What did you do now?"

My mouth drops open in shock and hope flares through me brightly. Instantly the vibrator roars to life inside me as I bite my lip to keep the moan at bay.

"Go sit by yourselves for breakfast guys." Logan says dismissively to Griffin and Rayne as I feel him tense behind me. The goons walk away talking to each other animatedly and choose a booth right by the front door. Leif leads Logan and me over to a booth in the back corner where we will undoubtedly have some privacy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.