The Hun - Cover

The Hun

Copyright© 2013 by Sassy

Chapter 4: Hot and Wet

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Hot and Wet - A young man comes of age during a summer at the beach with his beautiful and unpredictable cousins.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

When I got back to Aunt Amy's house she had gone out. I looked around I didn't see the girls either. As I walked up the stairs the sound of running water started to come into earshot. At the top of the stairs I stood outside the door wondering which of the girls I was sharing the house with might be in there, and if the door was latched. Then I wondered what my excuse would be for barging in. Then I remembered how loud my bed was and thought there may never be a better time to go rub one out, as no one would hear me with the shower running.

After what felt like forever, my curiosity got the best of me and I gently pushed at the door. It moved open around 2 inches. "The latch is off" I thought. I looked inside and could see the white shower curtain moving as the running water hit it. I pushed the door some more, trying to slowly open it without any telltale noise. Just as I had it open enough to creep in, the door gave me up with a distinct "creeeek".

"Cassy, is that you?" Tori's voice called out. I waited, holding breath afraid to move. "Cassy?" she called again. Almost in a full blown panic, I put my mouth in the crook of my elbow and answered in a muffled falsetto, "yeah." "Oh good," she answered. "Can you grab me the conditioner out of the closet?" "Yeah," I mumbled into my elbow once again.

A hand reached out from the curtain. I opened the closet and grabbed the white bottle of conditioner and placed it in the dainty hand. Doing so, I noticed I was seeing the back of her hand, which meant she was still facing the front of the shower, away from me. I was starting to get good at this James Bond stuff I mused.

"Thanks," she said pulling the bottle in with her. If I was going to do it, it had to be now, before she had time to turn around. So gently I grabbed the back and of the shower curtain getting my face very near it. Slowly and silently I pulled it toward me sliding my head around and down at the same time. First I could see a tanned foot and calf. Then a thigh and finally a very beautiful, very firm, very white ass. It was magical in its perfection. I almost lost my breath.

Suddenly she started to turn, and as much as I want to stay for that part of the show, I valued my life too much and pulled back quickly to the edge of the room. I pulled the door quickly so it was just ajar and made it down to my bedroom without any ramifications. "Wow, what a day!" I thought. "I haven't seen this much skin ... well ... ever!"

Before I could even think, I dropped my shorts and climbed on my bed. My dick was hard as a rock, so this wasn't going to take long. I began to stroke, slowly, then faster. I was trying to think in my mind of Deb, and her firm breasts, but all my mind wanted to see was that ass. That perfect white, tan lined ass.

The orgasm spread over me as a huge rush. I could feel it coming and bit on my tongue to keep any noise inside me. Just as I felt the intense wave, and my gizz shot straight up in the air, the door swung open with my Aunt's voice calling "Bo? Are you in here?" Then everything went white, in my eyes and inside my head. All that could be heard was screaming. She screamed. I screamed. I'm sure somewhere down the hall Tori probably screamed as well. By the time my gizz stopped flying, my breathing calmed, and my vision returned to normal, I looked over and the door was shut. I could hear my Aunt's footsteps retreating downstairs quickly. I sat up pulling my white underwear over my dripping cock. Then I did the same with my shorts and lay back down on the bed, rolling on my side giving in to a fast approaching sleepiness. All the walking, sun and cumming had taken its toll. I didn't know what the outcome of this would be, but I was too exhausted to deal with it now.


When I awoke I looked at the clock on my bedside table, it read 2:33. I had slept through dinner and was starving. At least no one had woken me up in order to throw me out. I crept out of my room and down the stairs. Opening a cupboard over the sink I found a box of saltines. In the fridge I grabbed a pepsi and sat down at the table to eat my feast.

"Wow, what a day..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.