Tumblr Daughter - Cover

Tumblr Daughter

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Have you ever been to Tumblr.com, and seen the really interesting photo sites they host? There are pictures of everything you could think of there. Including naked people. I always liked the ones of naked girls. Until, one night, I saw my teenaged daughter's picture at one of those sites. Her friends were there too. It might not have been so bad if all it was was the girls, naked. But there was a guy in some of the pictures. And he wasn't just standing around watching them eat pussy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

I saw my daughter lying there, freshly and well fucked. But there was something unreal about it too.

"Wow," panted Amber, her eyes clear and untroubled by guilt. "I didn't believe her. I was wrong. She was right. You're incredible."

"What the fuck?!" I gasped.

"Don't be mad, Daddy," she said, panting between each word. "I couldn't help it."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, also having trouble talking because I was so out of breath.

She put a finger on my lips ... lips that had recently kissed hers ... lips that had parted to let my tongue duel with hers. She had frenched me right back, ardent in her return of the kiss. Obviously, she had known who she was kissing. Obviously, she had known who she got in bed with ... who she was sucking ... who she had spread her legs for!

I was in such shock that I just followed her unspoken command to be silent. We both breathed. I realized my penis was still in her ... still leaking the dregs of cum from my balls ... into my baby girl. I started to withdraw, but her hands flashed to my butt cheeks and her nails dug in, keeping me there.

She wanted this!

Finally she spoke, but her finger came back to my lips, an obvious order not to interrupt her while she explained.

"For as long as I can remember, there have been two special men in my life," she said. "You and Alex." She licked her lips and took in a deep breath. I realized I was crushing her and lifted my chest so she could breathe easier. "I took care of my two men," she whispered. "I cooked and cleaned and washed clothes. You were sick. I knew you loved me ... loved us ... but I knew you had to have time to get well. So Alex and I took care of each other. And something happened that changed the way we felt about each other.

"That night we became lovers, I thought of him in two ways. I thought of him as the boy you and Mom adopted, but I also thought of him as my brother. And I made love with my brother that night. I know I told you he's not my genetic brother. I said that because that's what you needed to hear. But when we do ... this ... I think of him as my brother ... one of the very special men in my life. But he was only one of two special men. You were the other. I felt just as strongly about you. But you weren't ready for that. You weren't ready for what I grew to want from you.

"Eventually some of the girls figured out what was happening between me and Alex. And a couple of them figured out how I felt about you too. Brittney was one. She recognized it because she has the same feelings for her own daddy. Sybil was the other.

"Both of them kept urging me to tell you how I felt ... to tell you what I wanted. But I couldn't. If I had said something and you rejected me, it would have killed me. So Sybil decided to take the bull by the horns..."

She trailed off, but squeezed my now flaccid penis with her pussy muscles. I felt hysteria trying to bubble up and break out. She went on, though, and by concentrating on her words, I retained control.

"She teased me by telling me over and over again what a fabulous lover you were. She taunted me with the fact she'd let you make love with her without protection. She warned me that if I didn't do something, she'd keep coming back, and get pregnant, and make you marry her."

"What?" I goggled at her.

"She's crazy about you," said my daughter. "She's upset about that, because she doesn't want to be in love right now. Not like she says she is. She's not even interested in dating any boys, because they can't compete with you."

"This is crazy!" I gasped.

"Of course it is. If we were eighteen, everything would be easy, but we're not. So she told me she was going to stay away ... but only if I admitted to you that I was in love with you too."

"You two are nuts," I said.

"Probably," she said. "I know neither of us planned on any of this getting as complicated as it did. With Alex, it was just because I loved him so much, and because it felt so good to be cuddled. And then he started getting erections, and I was curious and things kind of got away from us. I'm not sorry about it ... but we didn't plan that."

"You obviously planned this," I said.

She actually blushed. It was that blush that made me roll sideways, but she grabbed me and went with me. My penis pulled out of her, though.

"Ohhhh," she complained.

"I came in you!" I growled.

"I know that," she said, making it sound like she thought I was an idiot.

"Why would you do that?" I asked, frustrated.

"Because I love you!" she hissed. "Only you and Alex get to do that. Because you are the special men in my life, the men I love, the men I would do anything for!"

"Even have a baby?" My voice sounded gravely.

"Yes! Even that!" she barked right back at me. She must have seen the storm clouds gathering on my face, because she put long sharp-tipped fingers on my chest and spoke before I could. "I'm not trying to have a baby, Daddy! But there are two men I love who I will never avoid making love with, just because it might lead to that."

"You're going on the pill!" I ordered.

"All right," she said, calmly.

I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting that. I expected her to argue with me, and I was ready to thunder at her.

"I'll do anything you say," she said, leaning forward to kiss my chest where she had just poked me.

"Then get out of my bed," I muttered. The pervert in me felt like getting hard again and fucking that baby in her she wasn't trying to have.

"Well," she said, leaning in to kiss my chest again. "Anything but that."


"You remember that time you caught us in the hot tub and Janice was topless?" asked Amber. She was sitting on top of me, impaled on my member, which didn't care if was committing incest or not. It just wanted to prod my baby's pussy.

"Yes," I grunted, trying to think about anything except how wonderful it felt for Amber to milk my prick with her very talented pussy. She was sitting absolutely still, but my cock was getting a full workout.

"She wanted to lose her virginity to you."

"No way," I panted.

"Way. She had just taken her top off and asked us if we thought you'd like her breasts. It was something more than one of the girls did, at one time or another. They all fantasized about doing this with you." She gave a peculiar triple squeeze.

"Stop that!" I gasped.

"Awwww, you're so sweet," she said, leaning forward to put her hands on my chest. "You're trying not to cum in me, so I won't get pregnant. You know, Alex does that all the time. He's just as sweet as you are."

"I'll raise his allowance," I choked.

"We don't get an allowance," she reminded me. "It's made Alex a very good lover. He can go a long, long time. That's why all the girls decided that since they couldn't have you, they'd take him instead."

"All of them?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Everybody except Brandi," she said, sliding her body forward. The look on her face told me she'd just rubbed her clitty. She slid back. "Lou Ann wanted to lose her virginity, and he volunteered, thinking it was a joke. But she got all excited and the next thing we knew they were on my bed and he was asking her if she was sure and ... Anyway, after that all the virgins wanted to lose it to him. Some of them weren't virgins, but they pretended to be. He just had that effect on them. Like you have this effect on me."

"Please stop that," I begged. I have no idea where I had found the strength to fight the pervert, but I was trying hard not to cum.

"Daddy?" she said, leaning down to kiss my lips.

"Yes?" I said, my voice tight as a guitar string.

"I want you to cum in me."

"No!" I gasped.

"I want your love inside me. I want to feel what Sybil can't stop talking about. And I know I let Alex cum in me too, but it's still different when you do it. The two of you feel different. I love it when both of you squirt me full of your love."

She rocked, then, five or six times in a row, and I lost it, jetting almost painfully into her belly, the seed that had created her to begin with.

"Good boy," she purred, and I felt that flutter that told me she was having her own orgasm, while I had mine. The smile on her face just made me spurt harder.


"We can't keep doing this," I said to the girl cradled in my arms.

"Of course we can," said Amber. "I'll never give this up."

"It's wrong, Amber."

"Who says? You're not abusing me. I'm not trying to fight you off. You didn't force yourself on me. If anything it was the other way around. I arranged to have Sybil get you all off kilter so I could sneak into your bed and get what I wanted."

"You know what I mean," I said.

"You didn't fight me off, Daddy," she said softly.

"I know that. I'm not proud of it."

"But don't you get it? When you found out I wasn't Sybil ... when you saw me in bed with you ... when you didn't kick me out of bed screaming and shouting, I knew you wanted this too! I almost had another orgasm and we were already finished! Daddy, don't you get it? I love you, both as a daughter and as your woman. And I know you love me, both as a father and as my man. And this is just one of the ways I can show you how much I love you."

"What about Alex?" I argued. Don't ask me why, but my qualms about what they'd been doing had practically evaporated, based on what she and I had been doing.

"He's busy with Sybil, since I'm busy with you," she said. Her voice was completely normal.

"What? She's here?!" I gasped.

Her facial muscles did something I couldn't put my finger on. Maybe she stiffened a bit in my arms. My mind was whirling anyway, and for some reason I thought Sybil just hadn't showed up.

"Do you want me to go get her, Daddy?" asked my daughter. This time the thing I couldn't put my finger on was in her voice.

"No." I said it automatically. I have no idea where that came from. I didn't think it out. If anything it was instinct. But it turned out to be the right thing to say. Amber burst into tears and hugged me fiercely.

"Thank you, Daddy," she sobbed.

I understood then. I had just chosen my daughter over her friend, and that meant a lot to her. It was a teenage thing ... but then my daughter was a teenager.

"How could I possibly want her more than I want you?" I asked. Again, I didn't think it over first, but it was the right thing to say.

She kissed her way down and sucked me hard.

"I want you on top of me this time," she said, pushing at me to move so she could lie where I was.

I mounted my daughter, groaning as I slid deep into her heat.

"And I want you to squirt me so full it comes out of my nose," she panted.

"You're going to get pregnant for sure," I warned.

"I'll go on the pill tomorrow," she promised.

Her hips thrust up and her pussy rippled around me.

"Already?" I gasped, crushing her clit.

"It's so easy when it's you in meeeee," she whined.


It is at this point that the story may seem more "normal" to the average reader of erotica. Amber was dead serious when she said she planned on continuing her new relationship with me, and her older one with Alex. After I spurted in her the third time, we slept. She got up to go to the bathroom around four in the morning, and when she came back, she poked me awake.

"Come with me," she said.

"What's wrong?" I asked, groggy from sleep and more sex than I was used to.

"Nothing. Just get up! Hurry, they're almost done!"

I got up and naked, she pulled me to Alex's room. The door was open and his nightstand light was on. Sybil was making that sound that caused my balls to lurch. I looked in, and there was my son, steadily humping the girl I suddenly realized I thought of as "my other lover."

"Are you sure?" panted my son, whose strokes suggested he was a lot longer than normal, at least a lot longer than me.

"Shut up and kiss me," panted Sybil.

Amber's lips brushed my ear and she whispered.

"She let him in her bareback too, Daddy. You ruined her."

"Oh Sybil!" groaned Alex, and he powered in and stopped. I could see his balls jumping in the light. I suddenly realized those balls had done that countless times as his penis fertilized the naked girl I had my arm around. I couldn't believe it, but my prick started to harden. Amber's hand slid across my hip to my penis and she squeezed it. Her lips brushed my ear again.

"I knew you'd be turned on by this. If I'd known what a dirty old man you are, I'd have crawled into bed with you years ago."

I didn't know what to do. I was out of my league. At least I was out of practice. I turned sideways, while I watched as a ring of white built up around the base of Alex's penis as he slowly fucked Sybil, his balls finished jumping now. I slid my hand between Amber's legs and slicked a finger into her pussy. I mauled her clit and she gasped.

Both kids on the bed turned their heads and saw us.

"You bitch!" sighed Sybil. "You really did it, didn't you?"


"He's in you bareback!" accused my daughter as she stalked toward the pair in bed. "You let him cum in you!"

"And what's that running down the inside of your thigh?" barked Sybil, sitting up in bed. I stared at her breasts. They really were phenomenal.

"It's all right if I get pregnant!" shouted Amber. "You're the smart one, Sybil. You can go to college. You can do anything you want. If I get pregnant, I can stay here and raise the baby. It wouldn't be the end of the world for me. But if you get knocked up, it will ruin everything for your future!"

I wondered what was going on. Amber got almost all A's in her classes. I thought she was pretty smart. We hadn't talked about college, but I had always assumed both kids would go to college. Yet she sounded like she hadn't planned on that at all.

"Oh give me a break," said Sybil, getting up off the bed and standing in front of Amber. She was a couple of inches taller than my daughter. Both of them looked so delicious, standing there naked, that the pervert in me let my penis get hard again. Sybil spoke with bite in her voice. "I know what you want. You want a house full of children. You've been talking about having ten babies ever since I taught you how to use a tampon. You have all these plans. You're going to stay here and get fucked twice a day and have Alex's babies, while I go off and work my fingers to the bone somewhere, doing something I'll probably hate. Well maybe I want a husband and a family too, Amber! Did you ever think about that?"

"You've never said anything about wanting to have children. You hate children!"

"I don't hate them," argued Sybil. "I just can't handle them until they're about five or six, that's all."

"And if you let Alex make your belly swell up, you think you can just loan them out to somebody else until they're five or six?"

"I'm not trying to let Alex make my belly swell up," complained Sybil. "I just like to feel him spurt in me. Besides, I know he's yours, and that I won't get to do this with him very often. I'll be quite happy sleeping with your daddy."

"And let him knock you up!" snorted Amber. "And then what, Sybil? We both know what he'd do if you told him you were pregnant with his baby."

It was surreal, listening to them talking about me like I wasn't even there.

"Who says I'd say yes?" snapped Sybil. Her chin jutted forward. Her nipples were spiked and blood red, but I knew they were in that condition because of emotions other than lust. The pervert in me still wanted to suck them, though.

Amber put her nose right against her friend's nose. Her voice was full of emotion.

"If you let my daddy make my sister inside you, you'd better say yes, or I'll kick your fucking ass."

And then, to my astonishment, their arms slipped around each other and they were kissing.

And I mean kissing like lovers.


I watched as naked breasts rubbed together, and hairless, or almost hairless mons did the same thing. I was rock hard by now, and when Alex distracted me by rolling over, I saw he was hard again too, and gripping his much too large cock. Amber had accused me of ruining Sybil, but if anything could ruin a girl it was Alex's penis. There was moaning from the clinch of naked girls, and finally they stopped kissing each other.

They looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds, and kissed again, but just a peck this time. Both heads turned toward me and they made eye contact. Then, as if they thought with the same brain, they turned toward Alex, who just stroked his cock slowly.

They drifted apart, and Amber went towards her brother. Sybil came to me. She reached for my penis.

"Do you want to make me pregnant, Bob?" she asked softly. "Alex wants to make Amber pregnant. She hasn't let him yet, but I think she's weakening. So am I, Bob. Do you want to get me all knocked up with your baby?" Her hand moved on my penis, slowly, languidly.

Ask anybody. Ask a teacher, or psychologist, or doctor or philosopher. Just about anybody will tell you "Don't make important decisions in the grip of lust!"

I've never been very good with great wisdom.

"I do," I said, reaching for her.

She didn't take me back to my bedroom. Instead, she made me stand there and watch Alex crawl between Amber's thighs and push his long, black penis into the pussy I had plundered myself, not all that long before. She made me listen to the groan of satisfaction and happiness that issued from my daughter's throat, along with the deeper version that Alex supplied.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.