Three to Get Off of Despair - Cover

Three to Get Off of Despair

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I couple married unsatisfactory marrieage and the search for incentives to keep thir marriage working. They explore group sex, swinging, and finally a threesome with a small surprise. There is lesbian sex and the wife's change of mind about her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

We dropped out of The Expanded Family not long after the marathon weekend in New Jersey. We got together once more with Marge and Steve and in separate bedrooms we duplicated the evening we had spent in the pool. This time however I broached the subject of a threesome with her.

"It sounds interesting;" Marge admitted, "but there is no way we could leave Steve out of it. He may not be much but I love him."

"How do you feel about Lizbeth?"

"She is sweet," Mare answered, "I have never done any kissy-pussy but it might have been fun with her. Who knows, maybe someday things will be different between Steve and me and an occasional threesome will be all right, but not now."

We left it at that, we as a couple with a dream that every day that passed seemed more unattainable and Margo, well Margo had the cross of Steve. Lizbeth and me started again the search for the third segment of the triangle.

At first it was no more promising than our earlier search for the perfect couple; perhaps it was because we looked in some of the same places. There were always a few single women in the swinging scene—usually divorced, or sisters or cousins of someone. To see if there was any hope here we got ourselves invited to some swinging singles parties. The first two we attended didn't turn out to be much; either the women weren't attractive, or they weren't capable of any intelligent conversation outside clothes or movie gossip, or they had taken on as a life project the sampling as many cocks (or cunts) as possible and didn't want even the slightest limitation of repetition.

We went to the third party without much hope it would be different of the two previous. However it was much more promising from the beginning. It was held in the apartment of one of New York better known single swinging bachelors. It was modernistic apartment in the thirty third floor of a luxury apartment house in the wealthy East Side. It was decorated with animal skin rugs and hunting trophies, as safaris was one of the hobbies of the homeowner.

There was the usual selection of liquor and grass and some other aphrodisiacs. As usual we got to the party early even though we tried to arrive later but it never seemed to work out that way; one by one the other guests drifted in, they were an attractive lot, most of them in their mid-twenties; and although occasionally a guy appeared with a woman, in general people came alone.

When about half of the invited guests had arrived Lizbeth and I talked about this party to be another dud too, none of the girls appealed to us.

And then Michelle walked in the door. She was incredible beautiful, a goddess. She was blonde—the Nordic type—about 5' 5 — ", her hair was cut in a page boy style, her eyes were a deep blue and wide set and her features were small and soft. There wasn't a magazine in the world that wouldn't be glad to use her as center fold model. Lizbeth looked at me and I nodded sharply.

Jack, the house owner, introduced his guests as they arrived said, "You all know Michelle."

"My friends call me Mickey," said the blonde goddess her voice low and soft. She was the sexiest creature we have ever seen in a swinging party.

To my incredulous surprise she wasn't instantly mobbed by every man on the room, instead there were casual hellos as everyone seemed to know her, followed by disinterest. As it happened we were the only people at the party who hadn't met her before. Jack introduced us to her.

When Mickey was introduced to me she stuck out her hand and gave me a firm direct hand shake, by contrast Lizbeth received a soft and gentle kiss on the cheek.

Soon after, the party started to get down to business; two by two the guests began disappearing into the bedroom, this time a huge room carpeted in thick foam rubber covered in velvet. We, my wife and I were seated near Mickey and as I was going to take the blonde's hand and led her toward the bed, she beat me to it, only she reached for Lizbeth's hand, not mine.

"We'll be much more comfortable in there." She said, the remark reverberated with overtones.

Lizbeth shot a glance to me and I shrugged and nodded as telling 'go ahead I'll be in later'. Then with a naturalness that made me wonder she took Mickey hand and off they went. I watched them as Mickey's free hand slid down to my wife's ass as they walked and gave a little squeeze. Lizbeth seemed to giggle and then did the same to Mickey's ass with her free hand.

All right, I said to myself smugly, I'll them get started and then I'll join them. About ten minutes later finding no one else of interest at the party I ambled slowly to the bedroom.

It was the typical swinging scene, bodies sprawled all over the place, contorted in every imaginable position; already pussy fumes were wafting through the air and the sound of sex—the licking, the slurping, the moaning and groaning, the slapping of flesh against flesh—was at full volume.

I stepped over the bodies until I found Lizbeth and Mickey. They were as I had expected naked by now, Mickey was lying on her back and Lizbeth was on top of her. They were grinding their pussies together and kissing with passionate open mouthed kisses. I put a hand over my wife's ass and Lizbeth looked up at me for a second and smiled, then Mickey reached around her head and pulled her down and their lips together again, twisting furiously beneath her. She had spread her legs into an open 'Y' letting Lizbeth's body between, so that their cunts could press firmly together against each other.

I took off my clothes, my cock was growing like a watered weed; the two woman were going gently at it now with Lizbeth pumping against Mickey's cunt almost as if she –or one of the two anyhow—had a cock. And Mickey pelvis was jerking upward, a motion I know very well. They were not pretending they were just fucking.

Suddenly Mickey pushed my wife away and I moved forward thinking it was my turn at such gorgeous pussy. But it wasn't.

"Sit up here," Mickey said patting her chest and Lizbeth did as she was told. By bending her head slightly Mickey could easily ate my wife's cunt, which is what she had begun to do and the blonde was eating as if she would never had another chance to eat pussy. She licked, she slurped and slobbered, she sucked and she lapped and she twisted her tongue around Lizbeth's clit and then jammed it full-length into her cunt-hole.

And Lizbeth responded¡ Oh my god how she responded, she responded as if her life was in danger. Her ass started to bounce and she put her own hands on her hard red nipples and squeezed and pulled at them.

Then I realized there might be a spot for me after all; I looked at Mickey's still spread legs, long, slender firmly shaped legs and saw that her blonde pussy were glistening with love juices. I kneeled down between Mickey's legs trying to position myself so that I could plunge my cock into that succulent pussy hole.

Mickey suddenly stopped sucking and eating Lizbeth, "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," mumbled Lizbeth lost in her lusts.

"Just a moment dearest," Mickey said to her love partner and looking at me she said "I'm sorry, I can't let you do that."

I was speechless with a shocked expression on my face, "But why?" I finally asked.

"I'm not interested in men, and I don't enjoy penetration."

"Oh," It was more a small weak nose, more than a word and I haven't the faintest idea of what ad to it.

Lizbeth put a hand on Mickey cheek, ever so softly, "He is my husband." She said.

Mickey nodded. She bent her head down and kissed Lizbeth sweetly on the pussy lips. "Well if that's the case..." She said and lifted Lizbeth gently from her. "I'll see what I can do."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.