Three to Get Off of Despair
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I couple married unsatisfactory marrieage and the search for incentives to keep thir marriage working. They explore group sex, swinging, and finally a threesome with a small surprise. There is lesbian sex and the wife's change of mind about her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I swam along slowly, luxuriating in the warm water, feeling more at peace with myself than I had in weeks. For a moment a Wondered where Marge was and what my wife might be doing. I had got only a glimpse of Marge in the nude but I wouldn't have minded seeing more; she had alluringly smooth skin and large bullet shaped breasts.

Suddenly I felt someone was pressing her body against me, I knew because the person had a pair of tits. Even I didn't know who she was, in a moment I could feel my cock immediately starting to expand. Now she was pressing tightly her breasts against my chest and they were beautifully soft. Without as much as a single word she started kissing me and her mouth immediately darting out of her mouth and into mine; only a thing I was sure of, she wasn't my wife Lizbeth.

I leaned back on the side of the pool, holding on. In the water the soft sleek body pressed against me with undisguised lust. The woman, whoever she was, thrust her pelvis out to me, rubbing it back and forth against my cock until my throbbing organ was completely erect. Then, against my chest, I could feel the woman's nipples were also fully erect now and she continued to rub back and forth against me the water making her slippery as an eel.

It was excitant; a woman I didn't even know was sexually attacking me in the water of this big pool, in which I supposed my wife was and I was responding as I felt my pulse begin to pound in my body. She was also obviously getting excited as with each movement of her body against mine she moaned and sighed. Finally when we broke the kiss to breathe some air I was able to identify my attacker; it was Marge.

"I have been looking for you in this damn pool for nearly ten minutes." She said rubbing her bald pussy against my cock.

"I'm glad you found me."

"I'm glad you are glad," She replied, "I'm sure that by now Steve has found Lizbeth, he was looking for her."

"That's nice;" I answered her as if her information was of no interest for me: I pulled her face to me and we kissed again and again our tongues meeting, our saliva blending.

This time I ended the kiss pushing Marge away slightly, just enough so that I could get a hand between us and run my hand from her neck down over her hug tits, pausing there for a while to fondle and squeeze them.

"Hummmm, don't stop."

But I did stop and let my hands drop further to her crotch. Her hair was matted together by the water but I managed to get a finger through it quickly finding her clitoris and when I touched her she gasped, then I took my finger away and slid it down even further to her pussy-hole and slowly I inserted my middle finger, Marge was as wet inside as she was on the outside.

We kissed passionately again and rubbed our bodies together like two rutting animals. The warm water, the dimmed flashing colored lights, the soft music in the background made the scene more like a dream than reality and I knew that if I didn't find a way to carry Marge off some place soon, it would be a wet dream.

"Come with me, I have an idea." Marge said eagerly to me. She tugged at my hand and together we padded toward the shallow end of the pool. It seemed the pool had been built with families in mind; one end was so shallow that even the smallest child could enter without the need for supervision, at one point the water was no more than six inches deep, or so.

As we swam I tried to discern the others through the mist and darkness. Everyone, it seemed, had coupled off and there was no talking or at least no talking I could hear; at one point I thought I had glimpsed Steve with Lizbeth but couldn't be sure. After what seemed like an endless journey we arrived at the shallow end of the pool, together we lie down in the soothingly warm water and let it wash over us.

We kissed again and this time in addition to the hot little tongue inserted in my mouth I felt long slender fingers grab my hard cock pulling at it gently, squeezing and rubbing where it did the most good. I reached over to Marge's cunt and at first just stroked her pubis hair as if I were petting a cat, the I let a finger protrude from the rest and I scraped along Marge's slit, up to her clit and down into her vaginal entrance slipping inside for a moment and then out again to her clit.

We lay like this for hours, our excitement building; Marge's fingers fondled my cock with masturbating expertness and I felt the head of my cock swelling and that tingling in the loins growing in demand of release. For her part Marge was moaning and groaning as in fire, once in a while her hips would jerk—as if I had hurt her—and she would make a little splash in the water. The foreplay went on and on without uttering a word; we were in a silent word full of couples coupling silently. We, as the rest, communicated and somehow we knew by then that foreplay wasn't enough.

Finally we melted in the shadows and I rolled over on top of her, her legs opened to receive me, welcoming me, urging me inside her; god, I needed no urging from her my own body and mind was urging me. My cock found easily the entrance to her cunt and at that time she put her arms around my waist to pull me to her. My cock slid into her through her matted hair and surprisingly hot pussy lips, into that wet tunnel that led to the core of her sexuality in the vagina and then to the cervix. Marge's hips rose to encompass his cock as deeply as possible and then we started to fuck.

Throughout the sexual act I was barely over the edge of consciousness; it seemed like a dream, like sex in womb of my mother, like sex on the beach, like sex in heaven. The warm water helped to push us together and apart, again and again. My cock was as deep inside her now as it could go. I found crevices and byways that were new to me, each time I plunged my dick into her, Marge jerked her hips upward to meet me and then she fell back with a splash.

The context, the environment, the water, made me feel as one with nature; as I stroked into Marge I felt only one urge, that primeval need to plant my seed, to deposit my sperm very deep within this pretty woman. It was a primeval demon pushing me, my mind echoing memories long forgotten, memories that belonged not to me alone but to my ancestors, my distant even sub-humans ancestors obeying the same urge as that of the days in the Stone Age, the lustful call to propagate, to reproduce, to sow the plant, a task that for some twisted quirk of nature I couldn't accomplish.

Seemed that Marge was possessed by the same demon, she had only one desire, to receive my sperm, "Give it to me, give your milk, make a baby with me Rick, and make me pregnant." Her talk was a desperate whisper, "Give it to me, I want to drink your come, I want it in the core of my body." And with each stroke I gave her, her cunt reached upward, thirsty for my come, churning and wasting to stimulate me as much as possible, ¡¡ as if I needed stimulation!!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.