Three to Get Off of Despair
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I couple married unsatisfactory marrieage and the search for incentives to keep thir marriage working. They explore group sex, swinging, and finally a threesome with a small surprise. There is lesbian sex and the wife's change of mind about her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

That night Lizbeth and me could barely wait to finish dinner. But I had an idea just how I was going to spend the evening.

"Listen honey, I was thinking about going bowling with the boys tonight." I said my wife.

"Bowling" Lizbeth was surprised and obviously dismayed, "You haven't been bowling in at least two years."

"Well I just got the yen."

"And what boys are you talking about. Ed and Bill aren't much interested in bowling."

"I'm going with a couple coworkers from school. You don't know them."

"All right, when will you be back?"

"Oh, I don't know; around eleven or so, maybe a little before midnight. Expect me when you see me." I said it jokingly.

I could see my wife was really hurt. "Ok lover, whatever you say." It was the first night since our –breakthrough—that we hadn't spent the evening together. I could see in her face that she was thinking I wasn't telling her something and she was hurting. Besides she was horny, the sex researcher hadn't cooled her ardor a bit.

"Are you going to see some girl tonight?" She finally asked me, "You know we have agreed to do so if the itch is strong, so you can if you want, but there is no reason not to tell me first."

I looked at her curiously and I was about to say something and then thought better of it. "Come on honey, I'm going bowling, just like I said, you'll see:" I finally told her.

With that I put on my coat gave Lizbeth a tiny little peck on her cheek and left without another word.

Lizbeth went to the window and I could see from the corner of my eye she was watching me. I went to my car and drove off.

About fifteen minutes after Rick had left the telephone rang.

"Hello"

"Hello." A muffled and odd voice was on the other side.

"Who is this?"

"It's your lover baby. Just a friend who wants to shove his cock up your pussy"

Lizbeth almost dropped the phone in shock, her voice uncertain she asked again," Who is this."

"No names baby, just call me cuntsucker."

Lizbeth felt her face redden and slammed the phone on the hook. Then she tried to collect herself; before she could seat on a chair the phone rang again. "Hello." Afraid the same muffled voice would respond.

It did. "I don't like when cunts hung up on me, that makes me furious. Get it?"

Again she hung up, but there was something about the call this time that puzzled her; for the barest of moments she thought the voice had something familiar but it was impossible to identify what was familiar.

With her hand on the phone it rang again.

"I'm coming after you cunt." The voice said before she could say even hello.

Then she laughed. She knew the voice; she was almost sure so, she hung up the phone, gently this time, and went into the living room, to wait the mugger. She didn't have to wait long in a few minutes there was an impatient pounding at the door. She went to answer it and opened the door just a crack, playing her part to the hilt.

The crack was more than enough for her uninvited visitor: he pushed the door open violently almost knocking her down. The intruder, a man of medium size, wore a new overall and a silk stoking over his head. Lizbeth restrained a smile.

"Hey, you are a better looking piece of ass than I thought." the man mumbled under his cover.

"Wa ... what are you going to do with me." Lizbeth said, her voice showing the fear of the silent movie variety.

"You know well what I'm going to do to you," came the muffled response, "I'm gonna fuck you and suck you till you scream begging for mercy, I'm gonna make you into a nympho."

"Oh no, please don't do that I have been faithful to my husband all these years and it would be a sin if you do anything to me." Lizbeth looked like the leading actress of a very bad film.

"That's to fucking bad."

In that moment the intruder pushed her, "Oh, don't hurt me sir."

"Head to the bedroom, you bitch." He commanded.

She did. On the way he grabbed her from behind, his rough hands cruelly squeezing her tender tits from behind. Then, holding her with an arm around her neck the intruder ran his hands down her body, over her ribs and stomach, darting finally into the space between her legs. He griped her pussy pushing his fingers into her roughly.

Then he released her and gave her another shove toward the bedroom, "Now bitch, get me some nylons and when you do go to the bed and lay down on your back, or your precious husband won't see you whole again."

Lizbeth did as she was told and the intruder quickly took the nylons tying Lizbeth arms and legs to the bedposts, she lay there spread-eagled and helpless. Then the invader began to undress himself and with a menacing voice said, "Just hold on baby, I'll be with you in a moment."

He unbuttoned his coverall shoulder straps and pulled off his shoes, then he took off his crisp new coveralls and stood there in his underwear; his cock was poking forward ominously stretching out his jockey shorts. With one hand he reached back, grasped his undershirt and nearly ripped it off, and then he jerked down his shorts pulling his socks at the same time. Now he was totally naked, his curved prick protruding from between his legs like a bayonet. Only the thick nylon on his face remained.

Lizbeth stiffened and whimpered turning her face away from the naked man, "Leave me alone please, I'll give you all the money and my jewelry if you do."

"Fuck that lady," the man snarled, "I came here for your body and that's what I get, not your bloody money."

The man approached the bed and ripped open Lizbeth shirt and skirt exposing her underwear, "Ahh, that's more like it."

He reached down and grabbed her bra and panties ripping then off her body, throwing them to the floor his hands grabbed her tits with his fingers tightly gripping the pinkish brown nipples, squeezing them. Then as suddenly he released her tits and slid his hands down her body arriving simultaneously to her hairy crotch; the intruder shoved his fingers through the curly hairs down into Lizbeth pink pussy lips. The woman's entire body shuddered with his touch.

By now the man's index finger was probing Lizbeth clit, flicking at it, pressing it and rubbing it. The little organ responded immediately, it swelled to nearly triple of her usual size; the man touched it again and the little button seemed to twitch.

Around the clit Lizbeth pussy tissues were glistening with love juices; her body shook with every touch from the man, her legs tied to the bed pulled as wide apart as she could and tried to open herself to him even wider. She even thrusted her pelvis upward pushing against his probing fingers.

The intruder didn't seem anxious to prolong the thing so he pulled himself up on the bed between her legs, his cock was rock hard and his body was tensed by his eagerness.

Then he did the unexpected, he bent down and put his head between her long, shapely, tied thighs and pushed his tongue through the nylon stocking into her pussy lips. At first he just slid his tongue up and down her slit, lapping up her cunt juices and tangling his tongue in her pubic hairs. The, he aimed at the center hole and swirled his tongue around her hairy rim again and again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.