The Clothes Drive - Cover

The Clothes Drive

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Hunter decides to organize a used-clothing drive in which participants will have the option to participate in The Program for a full year. When participation isn't as enthusiastic as he'd hoped, Hunter starts to get creative. Note: It's best to read Hunter, Jeff, and Zach Naked in School before you read this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School   Nudism  

Saturday, October 1, 2005

I woke up early and re-shaved my whole body. Our opponents in this week's swim match were going naked, and I didn't want to take any chances. I got a few laps in before breakfast. Mom made bacon and eggs, but I just had juice and a protein bar. I always eat light before a match.

I put on my board shorts and we drove straight to school, so I could get some more practice laps in. The rest of the team got there shortly thereafter, so we practiced relays for a bit. About an hour before the match was scheduled to start, Coach Overholt blew the whistle.

"Everybody out of the pool! I want you guys to get some rest before the match starts." We hung out on the bleachers while we waited for the other team to arrive. Jeff looked up at me.

"While we're waiting, why don't we have sex?"

"Nah, Overholt wants us to rest. Besides, having sex afterwards always motivates me to swim faster." Everybody around us laughed. Finally, the other team arrived, and the match started. I lost my first race, but made up for it in the relay, and we ended up barely winning. Excited, I ran to the locker room to celebrate. Jeff was already waiting for me on the bench, his stiff cock beckoning me. I knelt down and took it into my mouth. I began sucking him off while fervently stroking my own dick. I used my free hand to massage Jeff's balls and he groaned with pleasure as I caressed his shaft with my tongue. My own exhalations were muffled by his cock.

"I'm gonna cum!" he warned, and I eagerly swallowed his hot semen. My own jizz shot onto his feet, and we headed off to the showers together.

I finished showering and went out to meet my family. Logan ran up to me.

"There you are!" He was a little impatient with me because he was getting his ears pierced after the meet. "What took you so long?"

"I was having sex."

He rolled his eyes. "You do that all the time. Don't you ever get tired of it?"

I laughed, "Nope."

We got in the car and drove to the piercing studio. While Quint got his tattoo, I chatted up the owner's son. It turned out he knew Terry from school and was planning to attend the concert. When the tattoo was done, he led Quint over to a chair and pierced his ears while his dad did Logan's.

"You know how to do that?"

"Yeah, my Dad's teaching me how to do tattoos too. When he retires I'm going to take over the shop."

"Cool."

We left and I got ready for the concert. I would be going naked, of course, but I wanted to look nice, so I took a shower and put on some cologne. Khac had to be there to warm up, so we left early, picking up Jeff on the way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.