The Clothes Drive - Cover

The Clothes Drive

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hunter decides to organize a used-clothing drive in which participants will have the option to participate in The Program for a full year. When participation isn't as enthusiastic as he'd hoped, Hunter starts to get creative. Note: It's best to read Hunter, Jeff, and Zach Naked in School before you read this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School   Nudism  

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The announcement of the raffle had generated more interest in The Program. A few people inquired, but no one took the plunge until Ant walked up to me with a huge suitcase.

"These are all the clothes my parents would let me give away," he said.

"Are you signing up for The Program?"

"Yep."

"Awesome, here's the form for The Program, and here's your ticket for the raffle. And here's a special reward."

I walked around the table and knelt down in front of him, taking his soft dick in my mouth. It didn't stay soft for long once I started working on it, while kneading his balls with my hand. I pulled off and worked him with my hand for a minute while I looked around. Sure enough, we were attracting a small audience. Hopefully, they'd tell their friends and give the drive a little extra publicity. I looked back up at Anthony.

"How am I doing?"

"Great, you should have mentioned this part earlier."

"Hopefully the word will get around."

I put his dick back in my mouth, and kept going until he warned me that he was about to cum. I finished him off with my hand, and rubbed the semen into my face and chest.

My stiff cock led the way to English class, where Jeff volunteered to give me relief. We got each other off again in the showers after swim practice. We were doing a little post-coital making out when I suddenly remembered that Mom had wanted me to go to a meeting of some sort.

"I've gotta go," I told Jeff, and ran to the central office, not even bothering to dry off.

The secretary showed me to the meeting room, and I sat down at the conference table, around which were also Mom, Dr. Martin, Reverend Tucker, a few people from the Board of Trustees, and Craig Harold, the student body president.

Mom began the meeting. "First off, I'd like to thank everyone for coming out here today. Now, I know some of you, particularly Hunter, don't know about everything that's going on, so I'll start with a brief overview. The Board of Trustees has decided to return the current school campus to the Diocese, which is planning to refurbish it as a retirement home. We will be constructing a new campus on land in Apertus. We had initially planned to begin requiring all students to attend school in the nude next year when we move into the new campus, but it would appear that there is little interest in nudity from the student body. Only five students have signed up to participate in The Program for the clothing drive. This meeting is to brainstorm ways to make students more enthusiastic about public nudity."

Craig raised his hand. "I'm sorry, why are you making everyone go to school naked?"

Mom responded, "When the members of the swim team started doing The Program, we noticed a significant improvement in their overall grades. That's consistent with research that suggests that students learn more effectively in the nude. The lack of clothes appears to have a relaxing effect on students, and frequent sexual release prevents that from becoming a distraction. The Episcopal Church has actually been interested in trying an expanded version of The Program for a couple of years, and we'd make the perfect test case, if we could get the students to go along."

We all thought for a minute. Finally, Craig spoke up again. "I know the reason I didn't sign up for this Program thing is that I'd be nervous about being naked in front of other people. You might try to sponsor some stuff that has people naked for a shorter period of time, to sort of ease them into it." I was glad Craig was in the meeting, there was no way I'd ever think of something like that.

I raised my hand. "We might try to combine some of this with the fundraising my club is doing. For example, we could sponsor a naked dance." Everybody nodded in agreement.

Mr. Hefley, one of the board members, had another idea. "It could be that students, particularly the girls, are reluctant to participate because it would interfere with their desire to be fashionable. We could try handing out gift cards to stores that sell accessories."

I snapped my fingers. "Halloween!"

"What does that have to do with anything?" Mom asked.

"We can throw a Halloween Party where all the costumes have to be immodest. That will get people interested in going naked and give them an opportunity to get creative with clothing."

"Will people actually show up though?" Reverend Tucker asked.

"Freshmen and Sophomores will. We're mostly too young to get invited to any cool parties but too old for trick-or-treating, so we won't have anything better to do."

The Halloween Party ended up seeing universal support, and I started drawing up plans as soon as I got home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.