Different Gyms Do Train the Body Better!
Chapter 5: Wedding encounters

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Cheating Revenge Story: Chapter 5: Wedding encounters - A classical revenge story with the "mandatory" 4 parts 1. The past of the pair. 2. The discovering of the cheating. 3. The main (cruel) revenge part 4. Panorama epilog with romantic revenge situations, here are 4 romantic revenge situations. In the story there are 2 modern Figaro type revenge situations as well. As a puzzle magazine I ask my readers to find the 7 (seven) revenge weapons in the story. The benefit is good entertainment.

Caution: This Cheating Revenge Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   White Male   Oriental Female   Lactation   Teacher/Student   Violence   School  

The years went on. My eldest children graduated from college, and got jobs locally. My little ones grew fast.

I didn't keep up too much with Melinda, but I know she dated some, but never got too serious. At one point, she seemed to be getting serious with a guy, and he moved into her condo. It turned out that this man was an abuser. He kicked my ex-wife down the stairs, breaking her leg and arm. The man was arrested, and Melinda was hospitalized. Ron visited his mother and he telephoned me. He told me Melinda cried all day, because her daughter did not visit her. I told Laya what Ron had told me. Laya was angry. She visited Emily and told her that she had to go to see her Mother. Confronted with her behavior and her duty to her mother, Emily broke down and cried. Laya held her and soothed her, and told her that it was time to make peace with Melinda.

I took Emily to the hospital. We arrived at her ward. When she saw us she began to cry from pleasure. She thanked me for bringing our daughter. Emily and Melinda wept and forgave each other. I left the room. Later, I returned and Emily went to the bathroom. Melinda asked if I could forgive her. I told her I could and I did. She cried a lot again, but those tears were tears of relief and happiness. I told her that I hoped for her future happiness, and that I had found mine with Laya and my children.

My daughter returned to the room and promised she would visit her again soon. About a year later, my daughter was getting married. The wedding was a huge event. Our two young daughters were very excited, because they were the flower girls. I walked Emily down the aisle to her fiancé. Ron walked his mother and Laya to their seats. Melinda and I were polite with one another, but I tried to avoid her, without being obvious about it. I had forgiven her, but I just could never totally forget her betrayal. She talked much with Laya, however. Laya told me later Melinda was very friendly with her. At one point, late in the evening, as the party was winding down, long after my youngest daughters had been taken away by the babysitters, Melinda approached me, as I sat at a table with Laya and my old neighbor, Susan.

Disregarding propriety, she told me in a sad voice, "Burt, I can see how much you and Laya love each other. It makes me sad for what we will never have again, all because of a stupid mistake on my part. You look so good, so young, so alive and vibrant, and I'm just an aging lonely woman now."

Taken aback, I had an inspiration.

"Melinda, I guess I'm living proof that, after you've been cheated on, that ' different gyms do train the body better!'"

Susan reddened, Melinda just looked at me confused, and Laya, to whom I had told the story of Susan's attempted seduction of me so many years before, jumped up into my lap, hugging me tight and kissing me.

"That is true, my love, but don't look for any other gyms than mine for the rest of your life!" Laya said.

And I didn't.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.